Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO you sound like mommy now 😆

I just read the Fuze article...it's so good ❤️

LOL, I am your IF mummy. I know!! Next track sounds very promising, hope it is executed well
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, yes it is Sumaiya.

OOhhh a shoulder kiss, sounds HOT! Wonder what cliffhanger we will be left with tomorrow?

And the way she pulled him close by his vest ☺️ I can't get over that scene!

Oh, ZaYa will probably be in the Masjid, ready to get married, when Suraiya makes this dramatic entry with her chudail music in the background, proclaims that they can't get married, and it'll freeze on their shocked faces. The precap will be Suraiya telling them about Halala and ZaYa looking all shocked.

I so hope I'm wrong. 🤣
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

The editing sucked today, big time...and so did that music they played when Aaliya was running! Couldn't they have used BI's BGM??

yeah the editing wasnt good but tht BG music lol its from devdas right i always laugh when i see tht movie n paro running while devdas lies outside n the diya going off n the gate doors closing bam i dunno i find it so funny rather than sad lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The only time I've hated the music selection is when they used remix of beintehaa for their first kiss 🤢
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The editing sucked today, big time...and so did that music they played when Aaliya was running! Couldn't they have used BI's BGM??

It was really bad today...seems like an amateur is at the helm tbh...As for the music department what was that?! They have such an awesome background score but no they have to use the worst piece of music they could find!🤢
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The only time I've hated the music selection is when they used remix of beintehaa for their first kiss 🤢

And that song they used in the dream sequence? 🤢 Ugh, it still gives me the creeps *shudders*...
-Facetious- thumbnail

And the way she pulled him close by his vest☺️I can't get over that scene!

Oh, ZaYa will probably be in the Masjid, ready to get married, when Suraiya makes this dramatic entry with her chudail music in the background, proclaims that they can't get married, and it'll freeze on their shocked faces. The precap will be Suraiya telling them about Halala and ZaYa looking all shocked.

I so hope I'm wrong.🤣

that's precisely what's gonna happen.. though I want the nikaah to happen before she comes... who cares if it's valid or not... 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

It was really bad today...seems like an amateur is at the helm tbh...As for the music department what was that?! They have such an awesome background score but no they have to use the worst piece of music they could find!🤢

you don't know how badly my fingers are twitching to tweet that to director that he is an amateur😒
-Facetious- thumbnail

And that song they used in the dream sequence?🤢Ugh, it still gives me the creeps *shudders*...

Which one? Jhonka hawa ka?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And the way she pulled him close by his vest ☺️ I can't get over that scene!

I so hope I'm wrong. 🤣

LOL, prolly will be halala issue. Shru, man you have to stop describing these scenes, not even watched the episode yet.

Cannot believe I was in work for 13 hours🥱