Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Zaro needs to be taught a lesson. She's gotten such an understand husband but obviously ungrateful woman doesn't care. Why did she have to speak of halala?!

Rehman will teach her a good lesson, he was dead serious about not letting her plots affect Aaliya and seems determined to put his son on the right track.

Finally watched the episode and it was not bad at all. I know we all love our ZaYa fix but at times these type of episodes are needed to move the story forward.

Let Zaro and Suri enjoy their little victory of believing ZaYa are separated forever now, they will be back with a bang it is just a matter of how 😉
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Preeti!! Girl, where did you disappear to? 🤗

Zarina's just like her sister, such a cheapskate. 🥱 Karma's gonna kick her down too, preferably through Rehman Chacha. :P

Sruthi! I've been is busy words can't even say how much, lol.

I tried so hard to come online and comment on the episodes but I just had no time at all! It's Friday today so there's some time to come here and so I did

Zaro is no less than her sister and I hoenstly can't wait to see her getting kicked up the backside. She and Suraiya have been so lucky ... Their husbands have never said anything to them -_____-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i just watched the episode and um i am confused...why is everyone ranting that it turned into an ekta kapoor show? 😕 It was a good episode and it moved the story forward..
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hey :)
I don't remember the exact words but there was a scroll promo out about whether ZaYa would opt for a halala or make history by going against it or something...

Sorry, it was something along those lines 😆

Its okay, thank you 😳
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Rehman will teach her a good lesson, he was dead serious about not letting her plots affect Aaliya and seems determined to put his son on the right track.

Finally watched the episode and it was not bad at all. I know we all love our ZaYa fix but at times these type of episodes are needed to move the story forward.

Let Zaro and Suri enjoy their little victory of believing ZaYa are separated forever now, they will be back with a bang it is just a matter of how 😉

The woman is so full of herself. Can't wait to see her husband teach her a lesson. I'm so glad Zaya are gonna have someone to support their relationship cos hoenstly the show is full of negative people.

Suraiya and zaro will both taste their own medicine. Time for them to know how it really feels. Can't wait for Suraiya to know what her sister is actually like!!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
One think I love about this show is that the tracks don't drag for too long and unnecessarily!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

ok i just watched the episode and um i am confused...why is everyone ranting that it turned into an ekta kapoor show? 😕 It was a good episode and it moved the story forward..

I know, I saw those posts and I was like oh no but I watched the episode and saw nothing of that sort. It was a good episode

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

One think I love about this show is that the tracks don't drag for too long and unnecessarily!

Its one of the reasons I love this show too, they've proven it is possible to have a decent pace while having much of the story left to be told. Its yet another reason BI is unique.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol i know its probably coz zaya barely had a scene n it was a phone convo which i thought was sweet. Zaya had to confront their families n Shalam were surprisingly more understanding n we even got where they were coming from. Suri well was suri i think ppl got all freaked over the too many suri scenes lol but it was needed. Also was needed the rehman n zaro confrontation he made his stance clear n it would have looked weird if he just showed up at BV lol. Finally we also got the big confrontation btwn zain n suri n though it was pretty calm from zains side his family was again very special lol im so tired of the label of killer of Usman on aliya ugh n her getting punishment. Suri n zaro deserve it n when i hear all this goody crap from suri about marriage, husband, reforming her sister i get so pissed like r u for real? n now they will use religious rules for their evil intentions to separate zaya ugh when will they get their punishment????