Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They used theme music of Devdas when Aaliya was running.. the SRK one..
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I SO didn't want to see the return of those damn blazers though! WTH is wrong with the wardrobe department when it comes to Zain's clothing...he's about the only character that gets a raw deal where that is concerned...
manny136 thumbnail
aww lovely review u basically said what most felt today, zain unknowingly fulfilled the 3rd challenge n aliya finally couldnt take it anymore n confessed her feelings tht the poor girl has been holding on to for so long. Zain refusing to give up till he gets his girl even a fire couldnt stop him so the next storm tht will come n this time zaya will have to stay strong to whether it coz otherwise all tht pain, struggle, heartache n the lessons they learned will be for nothing. Poor things r now in this happy bubble but suri being suri is gonna throw at them something tht will shake them but make them stronger as well as they r in this together. I wrote this in the previous thread tht living in sin or halala aliya, her self respect, her worth is once again put on the fore front n its so unfair tht the women r always the ones tht have to deal with the heavy stuff no matter what faith or culture u come from. Zain really has to stand by her even when things look bleak coz now its zaya fighting for them n not fighting each other. Things r gonna get intense. im glad fahad grew a pair n realized what n idiot bilal is lol zaro no comment just she is evil n rehman coming to BV is gonna be great we finally have a sane person in BV again lol Suri is so delusional zain is over the love stuff yeah right woman lol the last scene with her seeing zaya lol Lighter note aliya grabbing the vest nice, zain in a vest more nice lol where did zaya go after tht lol zain on a bike nice but with Benetton clothing why why??? lol Shalam did make sense in the precap but suri meanie slapping poor zain he looked shocked lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sruthi it is!! Honestly these two haven't been on the same page since Aayat's engagement!!Finally both are standing on the same side united!!

And the best part is this is gonna continue ❤️
Enough of being against each other now it's them against the world.. one can falter but the other is there to support..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sruthi it is!! Honestly these two haven't been on the same page since Aayat's engagement!! Finally both are standing on the same side united!!

There's nothing that can break them apart now except for themselves...they've been through hell and back, no way will they let the other go so easily.
Suraiya, Zarina, ShaLam, whoever can try all they want to break them up but they're just going to fall flat on their faces.

I can't wait to see Zain stand up for Aaliya in front of his mom

Waddup, Heena? 🤗
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Yo 😎

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Zainab is on a roll!! I totally loved the confession scene, infact I loved it better than their first. It is the way Aaliya grabbed his vest and pulled him close, the passion and intensity to their scenes took it to an entirely different level. I'm ignoring the music and the fact we didn't see where they went afterwards. The most important thing is they are back together, just look how happy they are.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anyone living outside India come across any BI promos or for that matter the time change promo? There hasn't been a single BI promo in the UK despite it doing so well🤔
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Shruuu 🤗
Did the episode live up to our expectations??
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Wow Zainab is on a roll!! I totally loved the confession scene, infact I loved it better than their first. It is the way Aaliya grabbed his vest and pulled him close, the passion and intensity to their scenes took it to an entirely different level. I'm ignoring the music and the fact we didn't see where they went afterwards. The most important thing is they are back together, just look how happy they are.

They went to get changed😳