Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I am good, how are you?

Oh yeah, I am very happy about Rehmaan coming with them, he will be their guide, motivator and everything else in Zain and Aliya's weak moments.

Even though it was a small scene, it was lovely. You described it perfectly

m good henna, long time so see ? where u been girl ?

rehmaaan is already in barkat villa, n he warned zareena that if she will conspire or will try to hurt aaliya bhut bura hogaa , n then zareena fumes in anger and she went to suri about telling halal nikaah 😡 these two sisters are cheapsters seriously , eek taraf suri brought rehmaan back for zarina, and on the other hand she is hell bent for zaya to separate em . bipolar much 😡
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

m good henna, long time so see ? where u been girl ?

rehmaaan is already in barkat villa, n he warned zareena that if she will conspire or will try to hurt aaliya bhut bura hogaa , n then zareena fumes in anger and she went to suri about telling halal nikaah 😡 these two sisters are cheapsters seriously , eek taraf suri brought rehmaan back for zarina, and on the other hand she is hell bent for zaya to separate em . bipolar much 😡

Just busy with work, only get to spend time here on the weekends. LOL Suri is just a selfish character, will side with anyone who'll help her achieve her goals, once Zaru becomes a problem and Aliya comes to save the day tab pata chalega.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hey Sara 🤗
Hey babe how are ya 🤗

So I just finished watching the episode and um...can I just say that Zarina's chudail BGM cracks me up?? It gives off such a...voodoo-ish vibe. 😆

can't agree more , her music is like immm can't explain 😆

Love how protective Rehman Chacha is of Aaliya, he's surely gonna help them find a way out of this! LOL at him pulling Bilal's ear. 😆

lol bilal line pe aaa gyaa 😆

Shabana and Ghulam, surprisingly, relented pretty quickly...though I'm not sure they're convinced that Zain will take care of her. And honestly, I don't blame them for being apprehensive about that, but I'm still pissed at them for believing Nafeesa over their nephew. I wonder how they'll behave when they come face-to-face...

yeah n on monday they will have face off with zain, as zain is coming over to pick aaliya, and today as you said surprisingly ghulaam was better than sahbana. i know shabana having her own insecutires about suri , that she will again blame aaliya for mamu's death, n i totally get that where she coming from , but as you said even i can't take their side , as they are equally responsible for zaya separation

I can't wait to see what Zain will do about his mother's ultimatum on Monday! Seriously, just walk out of there! Suraiya just disgusted me even more today; like are you serious with the whole "I wanted to see if you had the guts to say the same thing in Usman Abdullah's house?" She doesn't know what's coming her way...Zain is adamant about getting Aaliya back, and she's going to fall flat on her face again. :D

coundnt agree more with ya girl. zain will walk out , his expressions were adamant and this time he will stick to his grounds

And Fahad, for the love of God, can you please just SHUSH? 🥱 I'd love to see your reaction when you find out that your wife is behind this mess! Nafeesa needs to speak up NOW, it's high time. I'm sick and tired of hearing Aaliya being called a murderer.

he is spineless , bipolar character, i dont know y cvs did 380 on him, i mean common you are elder bro grow up man , yeh grow up uske liye kehna b grown up word ki besti hogyi 🤣
About the halala stuff...well, I just hope the CV's don't let us down. At least it's out already...
When I saw them talking about a halala all I could think about was the scroll promo and that Fuze article which said that ZaYa would fight against the whole world for the marriage...hella excited to see that!

word nigaa. you just spoke my heart out here , hell excited 😃

Damn the new timing, I feel impatient already. 😳

tell me about it. we have to wait 2 hours more . 😡
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Just busy with work, only get to spend time here on the weekends. LOL Suri is just a selfish character, will side with anyone who'll help her achieve her goals, once Zaru becomes a problem and Aliya comes to save the day tab pata chalega.

couldn't agree more with ya. suri forgets that abhi uska past v hai peeche peeche zaru will open , she won't be sitting there as vehli
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

tell me about it. we have to wait 2 hours more . 😡

Word Count: 0

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, can anyone give link to this scroll promo? Or what are you guys talking about? :P

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zaro needs to be taught a lesson. She's gotten such an understand husband but obviously ungrateful woman doesn't care. Why did she have to speak of halala?!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hey, can anyone give link to this scroll promo? Or what are you guys talking about? :P

Hey :)
I don't remember the exact words but there was a scroll promo out about whether ZaYa would opt for a halala or make history by going against it or something...

Sorry, it was something along those lines 😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Zaro needs to be taught a lesson. She's gotten such an understand husband but obviously ungrateful woman doesn't care. Why did she have to speak of halala?!

Preeti!! Girl, where did you disappear to? 🤗

Zarina's just like her sister, such a cheapskate. 🥱 Karma's gonna kick her down too, preferably through Rehman Chacha. :P
DeepKaur12 thumbnail