Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OH MY GAWDDD Heena ki bachi ruk tu, i dont even have time to fight with you properly, i will speak with you later TOO, kkays gotta go back to class, stop being such a duffer kays bye!

LMAO! You go to class babes and concentrate 🤓. We have the weekend to argue ❤️
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys how are ya all.
today's episode was a filer 😆 all suri zaaaro drama
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Hi Saran 😊. Yeah a drama filled episode, but it was needed for this halala track to start na
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hi Saran 😊. Yeah a drama filled episode, but it was needed for this halala track to start na

hey heeena , how are ya girl

yeah exactly . rehmaaan is going to stand besides ZAYA , that all i know now n yes he will help them in every way.

loved aaliya-zain talk over the phone, their first time ALLAHAFIZ-KHUDAHAFIZ ❤️ most genuine
i always wanted em to say these words over the phone. i mean in couples this is must , like rather saying hello and bye, these kinds of words suited em
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey SRUTHI YO GET YO ASS HERE AT NIGHT KK BYE!❤️

what the i thought it was 11 didnt zain and aaliyah say 11 in the promo thingy too?

Oi, you gotta stay here too, not just make a ghost appearance! 😆
It's for UK, dude...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone off to watch the episode even though from the looks of everyone's reaction, its one to skip. Lets see :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone off to watch the episode even though from the looks of everyone's reaction, its one to skip. Lets see :)

waiting for your review mandy
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hey heeena , how are ya girl

yeah exactly . rehmaaan is going to stand besides ZAYA , that all i know now n yes he will help them in every way.

loved aaliya-zain talk over the phone, their first time ALLAHAFIZ-KHUDAHAFIZ ❤️ most genuine
i always wanted em to say these words over the phone. i mean in couples this is must , like rather saying hello and bye, these kinds of words suited em

I am good, how are you?

Oh yeah, I am very happy about Rehmaan coming with them, he will be their guide, motivator and everything else in Zain and Aliya's weak moments.

Even though it was a small scene, it was lovely. You described it perfectly
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey, I actually didn't think it was too bad. Zain and Suri convo was good, just skip the Fahad part LOL. Think people are bit upset about no ZaYa scenes
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Sara 🤗

So I just finished watching the episode and um...can I just say that Zarina's chudail BGM cracks me up?? It gives off such a...voodoo-ish vibe. 😆

Honestly, though it was a filler episode, it wasn't that bad...

Love how protective Rehman Chacha is of Aaliya, he's surely gonna help them find a way out of this! LOL at him pulling Bilal's ear. 😆

Shabana and Ghulam, surprisingly, relented pretty quickly...though I'm not sure they're convinced that Zain will take care of her. And honestly, I don't blame them for being apprehensive about that, but I'm still pissed at them for believing Nafeesa over their nephew. I wonder how they'll behave when they come face-to-face...

That ZaYa phone conversation was short and sweet, I totally loved it. ❤️ And I love how the CV's kept the characters real when they talked about being nervous...

I can't wait to see what Zain will do about his mother's ultimatum on Monday! Seriously, just walk out of there! Suraiya just disgusted me even more today; like are you serious with the whole "I wanted to see if you had the guts to say the same thing in Usman Abdullah's house?" She doesn't know what's coming her way...Zain is adamant about getting Aaliya back, and she's going to fall flat on her face again. :D

And Fahad, for the love of God, can you please just SHUSH? 🥱 I'd love to see your reaction when you find out that your wife is behind this mess! Nafeesa needs to speak up NOW, it's high time. I'm sick and tired of hearing Aaliya being called a murderer.

About the halala stuff...well, I just hope the CV's don't let us down. At least it's out already...
When I saw them talking about a halala all I could think about was the scroll promo and that Fuze article which said that ZaYa would fight against the whole world for the marriage...hella excited to see that!

Damn the new timing, I feel impatient already. 😳

Whoa, I haven't made a post this long in forever. 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago