Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
why didnt rehman say someting ugh he just stood there or is he gonna be all sly n help aliya on the DL lol he better find out zaro came up with the halala drama ugh im dreading shalams reaction to tht they might emotionally blackmail aliya once again but they have promised her to obey her decisions to who knows. zaya really need to get the truth out coz all these accusations against aliya n calling her a killer is so pissing off ugh
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Let them say qubool hai man.. then the parade can come.. I'm gonna cry today :/

Because it was a pakao episode or because you're gonna miss this time slot? 😆
Whichever one it is, don't cry 🤗 *hands you a tissue box*
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Because it was a pakao episode or because you're gonna miss this time slot?😆
Whichever one it is, don't cry🤗*hands you a tissue box*

Because I'm exhausted from my day slogging 12 hours and have to work the entire weekend to meet the deadline. I literally sat like a bag in front of tv screen bearing the pakao torture.. waiting and waiting and waiting...

And I'll miss the time slot 😭 never said this before but today I really miss the earlier phase of BI #emotional #nostalgic

And I can't see so much of Nafeesa and Fahad. F off man 🤬
manny136 thumbnail

I'm just gonna keep telling myself that this episode was needed to move the story forward...

it was they both talked to their families moved back to mumbai, one family reluctantly agreed while the other still bares the scars from the past n the truth can only set some free but bring with it more drama n hurt. Zain showed his stance n aliya her faith in him today. Zain is gonna go through a lot from next week onwards coz not just the shock of the truth tht is stopping them from being together but his own part in it the guilt will eat him up n poor aliya she will also break so close to happiness n then its taken away again. the epi is tying loose ends we got the stance of everyone n the real drama starts monday n do u guys really think if aliya got rm n divorced suri would accept her no way do i believe tht n the fact she is willing to torture her son like this is just disgusting. Stay strong zaya
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Because I'm exhausted from my day slogging 12 hours and have to work the entire weekend to meet the deadline. I literally sat like a bag in front of tv screen bearing the pakao torture.. waiting and waiting and waiting...

And I'll miss the time slot 😭 never said this before but today I really miss the earlier phase of BI #emotional #nostalgic

And I can't see so much of Nafeesa and Fahad. F off man 🤬

Aww come here, I'll give you another hug 🤗

Those times when ZaYa were happy and unbreakable in their own little bubble...*sigh* 😭
Seriously, they need to find that damn loophole fast so they can officially re-unite!

I'm so annoyed by the both of them; both of them are freaking spineless! Fahad needs to figure himself out and Nafeesa needs to grow some and tell everyone the truth! It's so pissing off to see Aaliya being termed as a murderer...

Originally posted by: manny136

it was they both talked to their families moved back to mumbai, one family reluctantly agreed while the other still bares the scars from the past n the truth can only set some free but bring with it more drama n hurt. Zain showed his stance n aliya her faith in him today. Zain is gonna go through a lot from next week onwards coz not just the shock of the truth tht is stopping them from being together but his own part in it the guilt will eat him up n poor aliya she will also break so close to happiness n then its taken away again. the epi is tying loose ends we got the stance of everyone n the real drama starts monday n do u guys really think if aliya got rm n divorced suri would accept her no way do i believe tht n the fact she is willing to torture her son like this is just disgusting. Stay strong zaya

Zain might feel super guilty again, but he won't let Aaliya go away that easily. Even in the promo, he was the one who held on to her when she tried to leave...and that scroll promo indicates that they're going to put up a fight against a RM...

Suraiya is just...I have no words to describe her. 🤬 Such an insult to all mothers...
musicxolover thumbnail
I guess Rehman Chacha will help ZaYa figure out another way out of this mess...I really like his character :)
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although i understand why we had such an epi today, i do wish the epi has more Zaya since its a friday! Hopefully these kinda episodes will never come again monday onwards! I did like seeing Zain adamant in front of Surraiya. He just looked really mad and im super excited to see him put everyone and anyone down, whoever dares to say anything against Aliya! I do hope on Monday we get a proper episode with Zain proposing and their nikkah, i just want to see more of a happy Zaya before all the halala drama start again!
Also really happy with Rehman's character and entry into BV! No one can replace Usman, but Rehman chacha sure comes close. So glad zaya will finally have a supporter again! I just hope that he is as wise as Usman as well!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Because it was a pakao episode or because you're gonna miss this time slot? 😆
Whichever one it is, don't cry 🤗 *hands you a tissue box*

what's going on ? 🤓
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It felt like I'm watching some saas bahu kind of show of kekta ji
They should show some romance too cause noone's gonna watch this saas bahu crap at 11pm.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yo guys, is the show being taken over by EKTA? NOOO, someone tell me it's a freakin joke!!