Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Idk how we're gonna be able to wait for 2 more hours for an episode from Monday.😳

Tell me about it
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Idk how we're gonna be able to wait for 2 more hours for an episode from Monday. 😳

Its going to drive me nuts that's for sure because I can hardly wait for the 9pm slot and now 2 more hours, it will make me even more impatient. I just hope BI does well in their new time slot let them kill their competition especially since YHM will be aired earlier.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Applaud the post along with the Zaya's scenes finally they are smiling and this time I really want them to say to their families that the reason of their separation were them but not this time :)
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Morning ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading this Fuze article, am sure there will be no RM and they will find something out. Because her self respect is the question here and am sure both Zain and Rehaan will not do anything to tamper that!! And Aliya too will not marry anyone else just to get back with Zain.

The showing of Quran is very symbolic in the promo that also indicates that God is with them and some thing will be there which they just have to find. This time Zain has to take the lead is finding the solution. Then only for the Zarina track, Aliya will be finally in BV and she will take the lead in unmasking her.

Until Aliya is brought back in BV with full respect this girl will be sort of semi lost.

Am really curious to see what the CVs have thought off and how they are going to show this!!!!

Z, lovely review.

Saheba - lovely lines man!!!!!!!!!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Are you serious? The guy almost died, hello! Aaliya isn't made out of stone, sheesh. 🥱
If she didn't melt today, she'd be called heartless, but because she melted, apparently her self-respect has gone down the drain.

People seriously need to make their minds up.

Pssht, she's probably self-proclaimed 😆

Ahhh Shru, it is easier for people to just comment. They will never think in a character's POV. They are just here to rash out baas.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

what are we discussing?

no one is here since morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just posted my view on the latest Fuze article.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A lot of drama tonight maan! It was needed though, for everything to kick start on Monday
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alot of drama, and no Zaya scenes as such :/ But i guess it was needed for things to move forward for the new time slot!
I jsut hope throughout this track, Zaya are given enough focus and its not an epoisode like todays. I understand why it was just the Zarina Surraiya stuff today, but hopefully it wont always be like that.
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah a zaya less episode
so one can read the update ...
but this drama was required
they cant have honeymoon like days , have to face the actions of what Zain has done no?
Reality check was needed
manny136 thumbnail
I just realized something about the show n the cvs following Islamic rules, when the pregnancy rumour came out n got shot down i remembered how in the fb they showed how fahad married a very pregnant shazia wouldnt tht nikkah not count as well coz ur not suppose to get married while pregnant?