Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LMAO Shru that scene was so funny honestly... shot separately.. Harshad's in that dhaba I guess and Suchitra is outside 😆

Nevertheless I want both Zain and Aaliya to reprimand their mothers.. Enough! I really like the part of spoiler which is ZaYa discussing how their parents don't want them to be together and he proposes and they decide to marry nevertheless.. not exactly elope situation but my wish fulfilled... Can the family circus come after they say qubool hai.. ho gaya mock nikaah...❤️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Sigh! If only..

I'm still counting on RM not happening... I don't see Zain letting Aaliya go through this torture when he's vowed to protect her from everything. Rehan and Rehman should help them.

I just posted the same on Saranvir's thread. In the promo it seems Aaliya gives up hope but Zain does not and honestly after his dialogues today, this does not sound like a man who will just accept defeat. Zain is determined to be with Aaliya, nothing seems impossible for him and in his own words a dead relationship can be revived. Rehman and Rehan have to be there to help give her hope, to make her realize the impossible is possible. All hope is not lost and the thing that gives me the most hope is the fact Suraiya cannot win.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ughh She's seriously beginning to annoy me now...

please tell me someone that where she live in india, ima gona go kill her 😡
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LMAO Shru that scene was so funny honestly... shot separately.. Harshad's in that dhaba I guess and Suchitra is outside 😆

Nevertheless I want both Zain and Aaliya to reprimand their mothers.. Enough! I really like the part of spoiler which is ZaYa discussing how their parents don't want them to be together and he proposes and they decide to marry nevertheless.. not exactly elope situation but my wish fulfilled... Can the family circus come after they say qubool hai.. ho gaya mock nikaah...❤️

LOL I'd like to know who slapped him then 😆 Poor guy, he keeps getting slapped by the people that are important to him...

@bold - Omg me too, bohath ho gaya! It's time for ZaYa to be selfish about their relationship, their families do nothing but bring create a bazillion issues...

*Sigh* I wish...

Just wondering about the scene where they both say Manzoor Hai in that ishtemayi nikaah...does that like, count for anything?
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

please tell me someone that where she live in india, ima gona go kill her 😡

Take a deep breath and relax 😆

What I find hilarious is how she still keeps posting her predictions as "legit spoilers" even though she herself said that none of them came true 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Take a deep breath and relax 😆

What I find hilarious is how she still keeps posting her predictions as "legit spoilers" even though she herself said that none of them came true 😆

and the big blunder she did like in hoshiaaryri type, she was like "SAARE SPOILERS GAYE BAWDI MEIN , i was like look woman who is talking 🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I just posted the same on Saranvir's thread. In the promo it seems Aaliya gives up hope but Zain does not and honestly after his dialogues today, this does not sound like a man who will just accept defeat. Zain is determined to be with Aaliya, nothing seems impossible for him and in his own words a dead relationship can be revived. Rehman and Rehan have to be there to help give her hope, to make her realize the impossible is possible. All hope is not lost and the thing that gives me the most hope is the fact Suraiya cannot win.

The promo says what we all thought.. it's not in Aaliya's character to make mockery of marriage. She'd never agree to it. Yesterday's dialogues of Zain come into play here... Umeed pe duniya kayam hai Aaliya will lose hope but Zain cannot quit.. Agreed it's both of them who'll.fight the world together but Aaliya needs the constant support, she's been scarred once, and cannot bear it again.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The promo says what we all thought.. it's not in Aaliya's character to make mockery of marriage. She'd never agree to it. Yesterday's dialogues of Zain come into play here... Umeed pe duniya kayam hai Aaliya will lose hope but Zain cannot quit.. Agreed it's both of them who'll.fight the world together but Aaliya needs the constant support, she's been scarred once, and cannot bear it again.

Well said, Aaliya will need the support and willpower and Zain, Rehman and Rehan will do just that. Zain will not give up nor will he watch Aaliya accept defeat after they have come so far to be together.

I finally saw the promo, its about time it start airing here took Colors long enough!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi. Harshad is Hot. Bye.
musicxolover thumbnail
Idk how we're gonna be able to wait for 2 more hours for an episode from Monday. 😳