Zain and Aaliyah dont Exist Without Each Other.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Today the episode was an epitome of such beautiful love. The first three minutes man, my words will never do justice to such a beautiful, enticing moment.

Two souls that have meant to be one since day 1 have finally united, finally combined their empty hands, finally, finally and finally. Zain's commitment, loyalty, dedication and most of all his pure love was and is indescribable, it proved today that hook or crook this time it will not be shattered. Everything about him is so sincere and there was no way that Aaliyah would have never melted.

Kudos to the writers, how alluring and charming were these lines "Jab tak tumhe paa nahi leta tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta. Jab tak saansein tab tak khoya waqt bhi wapas lautaya ja sakta hai, jo rishta murja gaya woh phirse khilaya ja sakta hai, jo sapna toot gaya woh phirse sajaya ja sakta hai, yeh dhaba pichle ek saal se tumhara umeed hai Aaliya, toh phir tumhare umeed ko kaise tootne de sakta hoon? aur umeed ka tootna kyun hota hai yeh tumse behtar aur kaun samaj sakta hai Aaliya?"

I mean how is it even possible? He was trying to corner her in front of all, which was pretty sexy but there was no wall, in his husky voice he indirectly told her, do whatever you like I am not leaving I mean he escaped fire, is there even need for anything else to be proved.

Zain and Aaliyah's infinite love is going to endure the biggest test. But their love isn't blind, deaf nor dumb, indeed beyond life to be expressed in words. They are about going beyond themselves, and reaching out to who you are for someone else. Zain today yelled Aaliyahs name in fire, he grabbed every significant thing of hers in the dhaba that he could save at the moment, he could have died, but he let it go and began furnishing the dhaba again for he's verifying to Aaliyah that he is truly he claims he has become. But being in love entails witnessing someone as they are already, not changing them, but making their flaws the sign of their beauty. Love isn't bitter, nor ugly but true love never knocks on your door without pain, sacrifice is the hallmark of love, the coin of love. This time the sacrifice coin won't be neither Zain or Aaliyah, they will belligerence and will seek their heaven in each other's arms.

She yelled "I love you Zain" there was no need for yelling but she wished for it, after a whole year her true feelings were finally exposed, she could finally hug and love the man with no baggage.

On a lighter note: LMAO loved the third challenge who ever knew, so I wasted time making a million threads just for us to speculate and you people commenting like knuckle beyond 150 pages trying to figure it all out. Go figure.

First as much as I wanted to see him in the fire in the kurta, I really didn't mind the blank tank either man, how sexy was that vest pull and that shoulder kiss. I love how they totally just seduce each other in public.πŸ˜†

For the Love of God, why give such a beautiful man such ugly clothes, the blazers from the back are shaped like woman's blazers and second he looks so hot in shirt dressy shirts tucked in his pants. Damn You Cvs.

Fahad is a nut, Zarina is an ass, Bilal is a monkey, and Suraiya always is in need of that wake of punch from our dear ZaYa!

P.S. My biggest problem was the music, horrible i repeat it was horrible when Aaliyah was running and Zain was stuck, seriously man just freaking use the BI title sad version JHEEZ PEOPLE

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is history. THREE πŸ˜†

*edit*

But being in love entails witnessing someone as they are already, not changing them, but making their flaws the sign of their beauty. Love isn't bitter, nor ugly but true love never knocks on your door without pain, sacrifice is the hallmark of love, the coin of love. This time the sacrifice coin won't be neither Zain or Aaliyah, they will belligerence and will seek their heaven in each other's arms.

THIS sums up the moment beautifully πŸ‘
I LOVED how he felt all her fears, soothed them, calmed her, gave her hope yet didn't demand a thing.. he was awaiting his next challenge and boy he was rewarded.. Just like you said, she didn't need to scream but it was letting go of the baggage from past year and admitting her feelings freely to the world.

That walking back without touching, pulling his vest, kissing him on shoulder... these two don't need to put in much effort..

Man I love bikes and he looked dapper there... I'll ignore the skittle jacket for once... I'm hoping it's a one off and from next week we won't have him in rainbow clothes..

Do we have a proposal? I'm excited to see one πŸ˜†
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Precap: OOH damn that slap doe, Zain seemeed Hella pissed why do I feel like hes going to say something along the lines of "Aliyah nahi toh mein bhi nahi." and Shabana has a problem with Suraiya, but i want to hear something against Zain so Aaliyah can defend him and state how much he has done for her.

its so good to see Aaliyah and Zain smiling again!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
your last lines has me rofling right now 🀣
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely review Zainab! You said it all...I just love these two though...they are imperfectly perfect!

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Lovely review Zainab! You said it all...I just love these two though...they are imperfectly perfect!

I know right! honestly they are the most realistic couple with one of the most beautiful love story I have ever seen
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

On a lighter note: LMAO loved the third challenge who ever knew, so I wasted time making a million threads just for us to speculate and you people commenting like knuckle beyond 150 pages trying to figure it all out. Go figure.

Well duh, it was freaky! πŸ˜† Who knew it would turn into a simple "shut up for two minutes?"

First as much as I wanted to see him in the fire in the kurta, I really didn't mind the blank tank either man, how sexy was that vest pull and that shoulder kiss. I love how they totally just seduce each other in public.πŸ˜†

That was seriously hawt ☺️ And it was cute at the same time because Zain was so confused πŸ˜†

For the Love of God, why give such a beautiful man such ugly clothes, the blazers from the back are shaped like woman's blazers and second he looks so hot in shirt dressy shirts tucked in his pants. Damn You Cvs.

You were the first person I thought of when I saw the Skittles blazer return πŸ˜†

Fahad is a nut, Zarina is an ass, Bilal is a monkey, and Suraiya always is in need of that wake of punch from our dear ZaYa!

LMAO Zainab!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

P.S. My biggest problem was the music, horrible i repeat it was horrible when Aaliyah was running and Zain was stuck, seriously man just freaking use the BI title sad version JHEEZ PEOPLE

That pissed me off too! I'm like what the heck are they playing 🀒 Well, they used Ishq Dua later so that pacified me πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

I know I ressed but you said it all and so beautifully girlπŸ‘
This line has me in splits right now 🀣🀣

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really want to see a scene where Suraiya is bad-mouthing Aaliya again and Zain basically shuts her up πŸ˜† Or even a scene where ShaLam are saying stuff about Zain...

It's so good to see ZaYa happy again.

Love your review, girl! Your last line though...🀣 🀣 🀣
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Sruthi it is!! Honestly these two haven't been on the same page since Aayat's engagement!! Finally both are standing on the same side united!!