New Fuze article- Family pressure increases on ZaYa

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-family-pressure-increases-zain-aaliya/

Don't know how I feel abt Rehan playing a bigger role in ZaYa's life...but lets see
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,i love what they told about Rehman chacha he seems going to help ZaYa like mamu.Aliya self respect will be question if halala happen CV'S really not take this route.Rehan will play bigger part in their life hope it help them to find a loophole not by marry Aliya.
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

TFS,i love what they told about Rehman chacha he seems going to help ZaYa like mamu.Aliya self respect will be question if halala happen CV'S really not take this route.Rehan will play bigger part in their life hope it help them to find a loophole not by marry Aliya.

Yup..loved the part abt Rehman chacha being a guiding figure like Mamu! And I like how they spoke abt Aaliya's self respect! But I'm still confused abt Rehan's role...but lets see what CVs have decided..
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love Fuze and their articles!
And I love how they said how Zain is adamant to have Aaliya back in his life! Now Suri will try dirty tactics to seperate Zaya. But she hasn't realised that even without them being in a relation, they still are. They have an invisible bond of love between them, which she couldn't break not now and not during the talaq either.

And Rehman chacha in Mumbai, I just love him. After Mamu he's my fav.

I don't want Aaliya to do Halala it's not in her character and how much more can her respect be played with, is se toh acha hain she stays unmaried. But hope CV's come up with some loophole.

TFS
zaya20 thumbnail
Just want rehman chacha to help zaya in finding solution to nullify divorce.Rehan n others can jump into the bawadi i dont care about them.Rehan is one useless pillar what he is doing in the show i still cant understand,till now cvs are are forcefully trying to fit him in the story.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri has done one good thing , inviting Rehman chacha to mumbai.
He is like Mamu to Aalia , he also told her der r ways to unite.He too loves Zain.
Aalia will nt go for RM to go back to Zain.
Suri cannot seperate ZaYa. Zain will nt listen to her.He wants only Aalia he will do anything for her.
Since Rehman is a vakil nd now he is also in mumbai, Rehman chacha nd Rehan will help ZaYa to come out from dis hurdle.
Suri will fail in her plan as usual.