Beintehaa- Written Update- September 18, 2014

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all

I am here again filling int! Sorry for the short update, it may not be up to the mark but I hope you still enjoy it!

Rooj

Beintehaa- Written Update- September 18, 2014

Epi starts with Bilal walking in with oil bottles and sees Zain sleeping. He calls Zarina and tells her that Zain is sleeping, she advices him to burn the dhaba with him in there. He is shocked and she says that she wants to destroy two people's lives: aliya and suraiyya and if she has to burn Zain in it then so be it. She tells him to burn the dhaba along with Zain in it (pure Evil...no wonder I loved her as Sindoora in Bano main teri Dulhan).

Dhaba is burning, people come and shout Zain's name and he wakes up. Sarju calls Aliya and she asks him if anyone is inside. Before Sarju can describe, Aliya realizes herself that Zain sleeps there and she is worried and runs to him, while Zain calls her name and Aliya calls his name. (really great emotion and song in the background is perfect. Must watch scene). He is getting suffocated and she is running towards him (you can't describe a scene like this, you have to watch it). Zain then starts to save the dhaba and its things, in the process he is not caring for his life and he falls, while Aliya is running to him. He is trying to save things from the dhaba but he is unable to and falls unconscious with his hands on the box.

Aliya reaches the place and sees the whole dhaba burned down and sees Zain is okay and trying to fix the dhaba. She is shocked and walks toward him and is crying. Zain thinks it is sarju and tells him to stop crying like girls and to get things together because they have to open the dhaba at 7 am. Aliya calls out to him, all worried, he looks down and they stare at each other (their anthem starts...must watch). She asks him if he is ok, he says that until he gets her back nothing can stop him so what is this fire (they show fb of how he got out). He then gets down and tells her story about how there is a girl who is beautiful and pretty, innocent and smart. But she said one thing that she shouldn't have said. He says that she doesn't know that ever since there is breath, the world is still breathing on hopes, old time can come back, the relationship that fell apart can be put together, the dream that broke can be mended. This dhaba is her hope from last year so how can he let her hope break. No one knows better than Aliya on how to hope (amazing dialogues...). He asks her what is his third challenge, she tells him to shut up, he insists on asking her but she again tells him to shut up. She says that this is third challenge to shut up because she needs to say something. Confused zain asks her what, she hugs him and tells him I love you (definitely a great scene...so the shukaran Allah song starts). Zain smiles and they stay in that hug for a while. They look at each other, Zain kisses her forehead and then asks her that should they go home, she agrees. He picks her up and starts walking and walk out of there.

Scene changes to Barkat house:

Fahad yells at Bilal about how the fire happened. Fahad yells at Bilal that how could he do that when he only asked him to send in legal notice. Basically Fahad yells at him for how he could be like that and that he shouldn't do any work. Zarina comes and watches and is upset but starts acting trying to scold him as well. Fahad leaves when Zain calls. Zarina then tells to Bilal that it is ok to take some yelling for his mom.

Scene changes to Suraiya's room:

Zarina and wife number two (I swear I forgot her name😆) comes in complaining about malls. Fahad walks in and tells Suraiya that Mumbai tickets have been finalized and Zain is coming. She asks him to make sure and he confirms that Zain is the one who booked it and she asks him if he said anything about Aliya. Fahad tells her that Zain didn't mention anything but all he said is that he wants to go home. Zarina comes and says that things are going their way. Suraiya thanks Allah that Aliya is not coming and that Zain finally saw her ways. She tells them to pack and she will be back, Zarina wishes to come with her but she refuses.

Scene changes to Rehman's shop:

Suraiya comes there and recognizes and tells to talk to him. She introduces herself as Zarina's older sister. He is happy and asks his employee to bring a clean sheet for her to sit on (kameeni apni behan ka rishta jod rahi hai par apne bte ka thor rahi hai. Lanat ho iss pe! ). They sit and start talking. He tells her that Zarina never mentioned about Suraiya and then Suraiya mentions how Zarina never mentioned her. He starts apologizing about how Zarina may have said something against him but Suraiya says that she knows her sister so she wants him to come to Mumbai with them. He refuses but Suraiya tells him that she wants her sister to get better as she doesn't know how to maintain relationships. He refuses but she tells him to think with open heart and mind before taking a decision. Aliya saw the whole scene. She leaves from there and Aliya comes there. Rehman then asks aliya that it looks like Zain won her and she agrees with him. She tells him that the whole family is going back to Mumbai together. He thanks Allah for this, she says that she is not leaving him completely like that. She then mentions that she heard his and Suraiya's talk and that she thinks he should go. But he refuses that Zarina won't change and that she will try to ruin that house too. She asks him that because of that shouldn't he come to help Aliya and her house to save that house before Zarina does something drastic. He tells her that he will think and tells her to go with her husband as he is calling her (he came on the bike to get her). Aliya leaves and Suraiya sees them together as they hug. The epi ends on Suraiya's face.

Precap: same about BI coming at 11 and then they show how Zain and aliya tries to tell their family how they are going back to Mumbai together, while shabana tells aliya that suraiya will never forgive her and suraiya slaps Zain.

Edited by rooj-i - 10 years ago