Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

hugs back to ya 🤗
you spoke my heart out mandy , and one more thing i wana share with ya , mandy on Facebook i mean seriously m gona kill that woman for sure, today she is discussing that ekdum aaliya aapni self respect bhool gyi zain ko dekh kar after fire incident , i dont have words to describe her actions cus i dont think they are watching beintehaa ,

I was waiting to see if anyone would criticize Aaliya for caving now but what does one really expect Aaliya do to? Its only human for someone to realize the importance one has in their life when a near death experience occurs. Had Aaliya not been shown melting after all this then she would have been accused of not giving a damn about Zain or playing too hard to get, to me Aaliya reacted exactly the way she should have especially given what Rehan told her. Rehan would do anything to have a second chance with his wife, to be able to say ILU but he never got that chance because it was snatched from him. Aaliya has been given her second chance and its not like Zain did not work to earn her forgiveness. I loved the redemption track, Zain was not only shown making it up to Aaliya for all the pain he put her through, he was also shown understanding her character in depth. Its like today, his lines about umeed .. bang on! Zain and Aaliya have earned their second chance and I couldn't have asked for a better reunion for them.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I was waiting to see if anyone would criticize Aaliya for caving now but what does one really expect Aaliya do to? Its only human for someone to realize the importance one has in their life when a near death experience occurs. Had Aaliya not been shown melting after all this then she would have been accused of not giving a damn about Zain or playing too hard to get, to me Aaliya reacted exactly the way she should have especially given what Rehan told her. Rehan would do anything to have a second chance with his wife, to be able to say ILU but he never got that chance because it was snatched from him. Aaliya has been given her second chance and its not like Zain did not work to earn her forgiveness. I loved the redemption track, Zain was not only shown making it up to Aaliya for all the pain he put her through, he was also shown understanding her character in depth. Its like today, his lines about umeed .. bang on! Zain and Aaliya have earned their second chance and I couldn't have asked for a better reunion for them.

exactly exactly bang on points mandy , yes n zain earned her with respect love care an all things which counts and pppl are not seeing that zain had made dua that ek na ek din meriii mohbaat ka nooor uske dil ko chuyega , thats extly happened , and zain said umeed waali line. i dont know what in the world have melt her if it umeed wasnt there and she understood right away what she realy wants , and that same lady she is like y aaliya yelled that she loves zain. i mean like seriously woman do you have brains. she was letting her inner feelings out for him that thats it in this one year i suffered a lot n i still loved you ,
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode !!!
Zaya made for each other n they look soo happy now!!
If they have each other I am sure they can pass any obstacles that are coming in their way!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

exactly exactly bang on points mandy , yes n zain earned her with respect love care an all things which counts and pppl are not seeing that zain had made dua that ek na ek din meriii mohbaat ka nooor uske dil ko chuyega , thats extly happened , and zain said umeed waali line. i dont know what in the world have melt her if it umeed wasnt there and she understood right away what she realy wants , and that same lady she is like y aaliya yelled that she loves zain. i mean like seriously woman do you have brains. she was letting her inner feelings out for him that thats it in this one year i suffered a lot n i still loved you ,

I really don't understand how much longer some wanted Zain to repent while Aaliya was stuck on the self respect taking a beating, especially after something like this. Zain gave up everything for Aaliya, he repented and understood what he put her through best of all he understood the most precious gift his father left for him. How much more is needed than this? The CVs showed the best redemption track I've seen, he earned Aaliya's self respect and succeeded in healing the wounds he inflicted upon her. At least these characters kept it real instead of like in other shows where doormats reign supreme.

As for Aaliya shouting she loves Zain, again what is so wrong in that? When one is in love don't they feel like shouting it to the world? For one year like you said she suppressed her love for Zain, even after coming face to face with him she tried to keep up this facade but now, why should she? You have people like Rehan and Rehman telling her about their marriages and you have Zain who nearly lost his life in that fire yet started to build it from scratch because it meant that much to her. Aaliya is not some ice princess where none of this did not impact her, she is human and both she and Zain have suffered enough.

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Loved the episode !!!

Zaya made for each other n they look soo happy now!!
If they have each other I am sure they can pass any obstacles that are coming in their way!!

Exactly, Zain and Aaliya are in for one hell of a fight but they are going to fight this together. Zain and Aaliya are not going to make history repeat itself with the mistakes they made in the past, they will do whatever it takes to break the barriers that exist between them just like Zain's story foreshadowed.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Applaud the post Mandy it's fab just like the episode's first 15 minutes were hayee ❤️