Zain and Aaliya Reunite .. Harshika Nailed It!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode, okay well the first half, the second was more of a blur! 😆

Aaliya reaches the dhaba fearing the worst but what does she see? The fire is out for the most part and Zain is busy working on a ladder trying to put her business back together! Seriously Zain there are no words to describe you, I'm sure that only made Aaliya love him more in that moment.

Whomever writes Zain's dialogues hats off from the "jab tak tumhe paa nahi leta tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta" to the "jab tak saansein tab tak khoya waqt bhi wapas lautaya ja sakta hai, jo rishta murja gaya woh phirse khilaya ja sakta hai, jo sapna toot gaya woh phirse sajaya ja sakta hai, yeh dhaba pichle ek saal se tumhara umeed hai Aaliya, toh phir tumhare umeed ko kaise tootne de sakta hoon? aur umeed ka tootna kyun hota hai yeh tumse behtar aur kaun samaj sakta hai Aaliya?" It was awesome!! Zain was so ready for his third challenge and what does he get? The most beautiful unexpected challenge of all! Aaliya told him to shut up for 2 minutes, hugged him and spoke her heart out! I loved the confession, infact I loved it more than the first! Preetika and Harshad nailed it here, the added bit with the kiss on his shoulder made the scene all the more special.

So after the confession not much was seen of ZaYa, except towards the end where Zain's Mumbai look returns with those distracting blazers and he had a bike! We got no SR2 but its okay, I won't complain much because whatever was shown with ZaYa was enough to make me happy as a fan. Beautiful, heartwarming scenes where finally ZaYa looked at peace, just look at those smiles! At least for a day they had their bubble moment where it was just them, no parents or anyone to keep them apart they deserved it after going through hell for the past year.

Drama returns in the next episode but I say bring it on! The Fuze article line about Zain and Aaliya fighting the world for their love is about to begin!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode can be better as i expected some good moment between ZaYa before their real struggle start.HarshIka again nail today no one can beat their chemistry honestly.Zain really change so so much no doubt Aliya will love him more like he do.their love will no grow more.i really want to see them fight with world to save their bond not to give up in halala.Zain told today he can't die before he not get her.there must be some way for then to get back together Allah just can't apart them again.CV'S better surprise me with some creativity.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi, Harshika has killed it Kudoos Harshika.
Zain managed to come out with his dad's photo. Aalia seeing Zain in ladder , she asked u r f9.
Confession was awesome
Zain asked her 3rd challenge she said shut up is 3rd challenge.Cutely she said i want to tell u something he was wondering wat she is going to tell, sooo sweetly she said I Love U.
.Loved the way she kissed on his shoulder nd he on her forehead.
We Agree Mandy whoever has written Dialog was superb .Hats off to dialog writter.
Expected more ZaYa scenes .
For a change Fahad opened his mouth nd gave peace of mind to Bilal.
Hope Rehman chacha too goes to Mumbai .So dat he can keep ,eye on Bilal nd Zaro..
Zain is back in Blazer he was looking sooo hot in blue blazer he was in da bike
ZaYa r very happy nd the hug was sooo nice
Suri was shocked seeing dem hugging.She thought Zain is coming alone , still she has nt understood her son.
Precap -Shalam okay but Zain got slap, he should know his mom does nt like Aalia.
Rehman chacha knows about Religion more dan Suri he may help ZaYa.
Suri's plan will fail she cannot seperate ZaYa.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm at a happy place today.. the selfish fan in me wanted more of ZaYa but I understand the need to wrap up the loose ends before making the switch to 11.. As it is this is the midway... the actual reunion is yet to come..

I agree Mandy, I liked this one more than the first one.. ZaYa have been all about simplicity and I LOVED how Aaliya just asked Zain to shut up, pulled him into a hug and screamed out her feelings ❤️ and the kiss in relief... such small nuances mean so much bigger..

Kudos to the dialogue writer.. Zain always gets the best dialogues.. I loved the intensity in this scene.. they brought that with no effort.. Harshika are fabulous.. the way he pushed her walking without touching... LOVE them..

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai... and this hope is what's gonna keep them from giving up... my favorite shot was Zain pointing the hammer and saying "Jab tak tumhe paa nahi leta tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta"

I love bikes and seeing Harshad on it was dreamy... lol I knew someone would point out the return of those blazers 😆

Can't wait for the proposal... its these little moments left before life takes another turn for ZaYa. Excited!!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, kudos to whomever is writing their dialogs, always amaze me, that parinday dialog is still fresh in my memory, and the way these two deliver the dialogs, those incredibly amazing expressions, they totally do justice to the script!
SR2; i didn't want it, not until they can solve the issue with the third talaaq, and definitely don't want a halala, that's just gross, not to mention haraam!
There are other options, i can think of 2 such options right now. Let's see what the cvs have planned
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm at a happy place today.. the selfish fan in me wanted more of ZaYa but I understand the need to wrap up the loose ends before making the switch to 11.. As it is this is the midway... the actual reunion is yet to come..

I agree Mandy, I liked this one more than the first one.. ZaYa have been all about simplicity and I LOVED how Aaliya just asked Zain to shut up, pulled him into a hug and screamed out her feelings ❤️ and the kiss in relief... such small nuances mean so much bigger..

Kudos to the dialogue writer.. Zain always gets the best dialogues.. I loved the intensity in this scene.. they brought that with no effort.. Harshika are fabulous.. the way he pushed her walking without touching... LOVE them..

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai... and this hope is what's gonna keep them from giving up... my favorite shot was Zain pointing the hammer and saying "Jab tak tumhe paa nahi leta tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta"

I love bikes and seeing Harshad on it was dreamy... lol I knew someone would point out the return of those blazers 😆

Can't wait for the proposal... its these little moments left before life takes another turn for ZaYa. Excited!!

Exactly as much as I wanted to see more ZaYa, the story needed to move forward especially since that promo is advertised for Monday. With one day left they had to show everyone set to return to Mumbai and the bombshell news that ZaYa reunited. This was more of a teaser of things to come

The confession was just heavenly. I love the way she grabbed his shirt, pulled him close and hugged him ... ❤️! Seriously this girl fits in his arms like a glove, just the perfect fit! They were so at peace with each other after one freaking year! They pull off the simplest scenes with passion and intensity, now that is what you call chemistry!

LOL I can't help it, here I see Aaliya running to her love and there was that blue jacket in my vision!! It stands out! 😆

Same here, I want to see the proposal and them just saying to hell with their families they want to be together

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy ❤️ what an episode tonight🥳 We all are at Happy place

Creatives had given best dialogues to zain , not a doubt he always get the best and the way he was expressing himself , i can't do justice in my words . Harshad nailed it . Brillant performances by Harshad and preetika 👏 My Best dialogues from today's episode ;-)

"Jab tak Tumhe paa na loon,mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta..to phir yeh Aag kya cheez hai"

Jaanti ho ek ladki hai, bahot hi pyaari aur khoobsurat hai, nadaan bhi, samajdhar bhi, lekin usne ek baat aisi keh di, jisse nahi kehni thi.. kyunki woh nahi chahti ke jab tak saansein hai tab tak umeed par duniya khayam hai. jab tak saansein tab tak khoya waqt bhi wapas lautaya ja sakta hai, jo rishta murja gaya woh phirse khilaya ja sakta hai, jo sapna toot gaya woh phirse sajaya ja sakta hai, yeh dhaba pichle ek saal se tumhari umeed hai Aaliya, toh phir tumhari umeed ko kaise tootne de sakta hoon? aur umeed ka tootna kya hota hai yeh tumse behtar aur kaun samaj sakta hai Aaliya?

Zain : Ab yeh batao ke mera teesra challenge kya hai?
Aaliya : Shutup!
Zain : Arre par mera teesra challenge kya hai yeh toh batao!
Aaliya: *GRABS HIS VEST* ( It was Hawtt .)SHUT UP! yeh hi hai tumhara teesra challenge ki tum do minute ke liye chup rahoge..kyunki mujhe kuch kehna hai!

Zain : Kya kehna hai?
Aaaliya : *Hugs Zain* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ZAIN .
❤️

and the kiss on his shoulder and on her forehead was cherry on the top 😳

Mandy did you ever saw something like this, have you ever noticed FL who grabs her lover VEST and Confessed , nahi dekha nah , dekha Hoga b kaise, it only Happens in BEINTEHAA ❤️ and we were all waiting for third challenge which was yet to open , but challenge kya milla zain Ko his princess from king's palace .
Zain's expressions he know's the results before that yes it happened again and his dua is answered

and for short time , Happily ever after Bawarchi & His Malika-E-Zain ❤️

Awesome episode again , just can't for the zain's proposal ❤️

and the DRAMA continue ... dont wana talk about that today 😆
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Morning Mandy ❤️ what an episode tonight🥳 We all are at Happy place

Creatives had given best dialogues to zain , not a doubt he always get the best and the way he was expressing himself , i can't do justice in my words . Harshad nailed it . Brillant performances by Harshad and preetika 👏 My Best dialogues from today's episode ;-)

"Jab tak Tumhe paa na loon,mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta..to phir yeh Aag kya cheez hai"

Jaanti ho ek ladki hai, bahot hi pyaari aur khoobsurat hai, nadaan bhi, samajdhar bhi, lekin usne ek baat aisi keh di, jisse nahi kehni thi.. kyunki woh nahi chahti ke jab tak saansein hai tab tak umeed par duniya khayam hai. jab tak saansein tab tak khoya waqt bhi wapas lautaya ja sakta hai, jo rishta murja gaya woh phirse khilaya ja sakta hai, jo sapna toot gaya woh phirse sajaya ja sakta hai, yeh dhaba pichle ek saal se tumhari umeed hai Aaliya, toh phir tumhari umeed ko kaise tootne de sakta hoon? aur umeed ka tootna kya hota hai yeh tumse behtar aur kaun samaj sakta hai Aaliya?

Zain : Ab yeh batao ke mera teesra challenge kya hai?
Aaliya : Shutup!
Zain : Arre par mera teesra challenge kya hai yeh toh batao!
Aaliya: *GRABS HIS VEST* ( It was Hawtt .)SHUT UP! yeh hi hai tumhara teesra challenge ki tum do minute ke liye chup rahoge..kyunki mujhe kuch kehna hai!

Zain : Kya kehna hai?
Aaaliya : *Hugs Zain* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ZAIN .
❤️

and the kiss on his shoulder and on her forehead was cherry on the top 😳

Mandy did you ever saw something like this, have you ever noticed FL who grabs her lover VEST and Confessed , nahi dekha nah , dekha Hoga b kaise, it only Happens in BEINTEHAA ❤️ and we were all waiting for third challenge which was yet to open , but challenge kya milla zain Ko his princess from king's palace .
Zain's expressions he know's the results before that yes it happened again and his dua is answered

and for short time , Happily ever after Bawarchi & His Malika-E-Zain ❤️

Awesome episode again , just can't for the zain's proposal ❤️

and the DRAMA continue ... dont wana talk about that today 😆

Hey Saranvir! 🤗 Nope, never seen the female lead pull the man closer, embrace and declare their love as if they were shouting it to the world. I was like you go girl!! I love that she is his equal in every step of the way, best written female lead ever!!

Zain and Aaliya's reunion, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect set up. Aaliya thinking she lost her love, coming back to see him trying to put the pieces of her business back together and once again making it known just how much he understands his love. It was just beautiful!!!

Yes, skip the drama for now

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Today episode can be better as i expected some good moment between ZaYa before their real struggle start.HarshIka again nail today no one can beat their chemistry honestly.Zain really change so so much no doubt Aliya will love him more like he do.their love will no grow more.i really want to see them fight with world to save their bond not to give up in halala.Zain told today he can't die before he not get her.there must be some way for then to get back together Allah just can't apart them again.CV'S better surprise me with some creativity.

I totally agree, no one can beat their chemistry they can make the most simple scenes deep, passionate, intense and beautiful! I have just been loving the progression to Zain's character and I'm so glad the CVs did not let all the progress go in vein, infact its only become stronger with time. Kudos to the CVs for writing Aaliya and Zain so beautifully!

I really hope they find a way to go about this without ruining the love story they've woven so in depth for Zain and Aaliya. I know halala is something that seems like the only means possible but thanks to the fans of this forum, I've learned there are other ways the CVs can go about this without hurting the religious sentiments of anyone.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Today's epi, Harshika has killed it Kudoos Harshika.

Zain managed to come out with his dad's photo. Aalia seeing Zain in ladder , she asked u r f9.
Confession was awesome
Zain asked her 3rd challenge she said shut up is 3rd challenge.Cutely she said i want to tell u something he was wondering wat she is going to tell, sooo sweetly she said I Love U.
.Loved the way she kissed on his shoulder nd he on her forehead.
We Agree Mandy whoever has written Dialog was superb .Hats off to dialog writter.
Expected more ZaYa scenes .
For a change Fahad opened his mouth nd gave peace of mind to Bilal.
Hope Rehman chacha too goes to Mumbai .So dat he can keep ,eye on Bilal nd Zaro..
Zain is back in Blazer he was looking sooo hot in blue blazer he was in da bike
ZaYa r very happy nd the hug was sooo nice
Suri was shocked seeing dem hugging.She thought Zain is coming alone , still she has nt understood her son.
Precap -Shalam okay but Zain got slap, he should know his mom does nt like Aalia.
Rehman chacha knows about Religion more dan Suri he may help ZaYa.
Suri's plan will fail she cannot seperate ZaYa.

Aaliya totally caught Zain off guard, he wasn't expecting her to melt but she did and he realized he finally won over her heart again. his prayers were answered.

I liked the fact they showed that some humanity still exists with Fahad in regards to Zain and Aaliya. I still do not like his character but at least it shows there are some levels he will not stoop to get his way.

According to the latest Fuze article Rehman does come to Mumbai and will be a supporter for ZaYa. He has been termed to be the next Usman which I love.

I don't think Suraiya will ever understand her son because she is so blinded by her hatred for Aaliya. Suraiya will continue to try destroying Zain's happiness but he will not let Aaliya be snatched from him again, he will fight and will wait for eternity if he has to for his love.

Yes in the precap I can understand Shabana's concerns about Suraiya but they need to realize its because of these same concerns they ruined the lives of ZaYa and now they finally have a chance to make things right. Shabana and Ghulam should be shown supporting ZaYa instead of going against them but looks like it will be ZaYa against all which is fine by me. I just want them together, fighting against all odds. Suraiya is way too sure she will win because of this challenge she puts forward but there will be defeat once again, its just a matter of how.

Originally posted by: neenzz

Yeah, kudos to whomever is writing their dialogs, always amaze me, that parinday dialog is still fresh in my memory, and the way these two deliver the dialogs, those incredibly amazing expressions, they totally do justice to the script!

SR2; i didn't want it, not until they can solve the issue with the third talaaq, and definitely don't want a halala, that's just gross, not to mention haraam!
There are other options, i can think of 2 such options right now. Let's see what the cvs have planned

Well after the TB article many thought that is exactly what would happen, another SR2 where the two get carried away with emotions and that is how she ends up pregnant. Now TB of course edited their article and there is no longer talk of pregnancy but still, the damage and fear has been done.

I really hope CVs show a different route, halala is too predictable and like pointed out many times on this forum if Rehan were to marry Aaliya with the intention to divorce then it would be considered haram, so how will CVs go about that? How can Aaliya and Zain be shown overcoming the most difficult obstacle standing in their way? How will they break the barriers, I'm intrigued yet scared at the same time.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Saranvir! 🤗 Nope, never seen the female lead pull the man closer, embrace and declare their love as if they were shouting it to the world. I was like you go girl!! I love that she is his equal in every step of the way, best written female lead ever!!

Zain and Aaliya's reunion, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect set up. Aaliya thinking she lost her love, coming back to see him trying to put the pieces of her business back together and once again making it known just how much he understands his love. It was just beautiful!!!

Yes, skip the drama for now

hugs back to ya 🤗
you spoke my heart out mandy , and one more thing i wana share with ya , mandy on Facebook i mean seriously m gona kill that woman for sure, today she is discussing that ekdum aaliya aapni self respect bhool gyi zain ko dekh kar after fire incident , i dont have words to describe her actions cus i dont think they are watching beintehaa ,
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago