Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Your welcome everyone!
though i hope they work out something along the lines of Ruju law.. but either way .. I think we are in safe hands!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks a ton for this info di even i m getting positive vibes from the promo hope the find out a way
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing to add Gagan dii :)
Thank you for the information even some where I felt there will be some options. Lets see how cvc's have it planned for us.
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this really shows how we all are crazy beintehaians.. i had done my own research and came across a video of Dr Zakir Naik and in it he had explained it that their is no need for halala.. divorced couple can marry again as long as they perform a nikaah with a new meher. it seems straight forward to me.. 😕
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for sharing this information :)

I hope they go along with the Ruju Law or do a new Nikah straight away..
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gagu awesome post . 👏 . m hell excited for their journey
Gagu when you coming back here in CALIFORNIA ? i was asking you the other day but dint replied

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Gagan 🤗 for this! Exactly, there are options and obviously many of us have been thinking of the ruju one after their business trip. I just refuse to believe that was for nothing, there was too much detail paid to specific scenes which would have nullified their divorce right there. I want to see how CVs go about this because it will always be Zain and Aaliya's story, it has been about their journey and will continue to be that way its Beintehaa after all.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS and making this post 😳
I hope CVS gets good points 😛
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks di for information😊
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay! So, when Zain told malik that Aaliya was his wife, technically she still was, as the iddah period was not over. And he never once told Aaliya that her wants her back, or did he? So that way, the nikaah, scratch that, talaaq was counted, but there is still a way it wasn't, check out this poll i made and read the description😊