What Options do they have?

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So what options do they have? what is Mock Nikaah? How will ZaYa get back together?

These are the questions that are circulating right now... here is some insight:

Mock Nikaah is very rare thus not a lot of people know about it nor have heard. I guess I will take the time to sort of share the information that I have collected. Please note this may not be accurate, but it is what I have learned from other sources and doing some of my own research.

The new promo indeed is a positive sign. Zain and Aliya love each other and now their sole mission will be to find a way around this. So what are the options?

1. Ruju Law: This is when a husband indirectly or directly indicates that he still wants his wife in his life. This is applicable after the Matheran incident where he confessed Aliya is his wife. Technically they are husband and wife already and their talaak was nullified at that point. They should not go through another nikaah. Btw the saira abdul nikaah was incorrect. Once you go through nikaah you dont do it again.

2. Mock Nikaah with Rehaan: is different from a regular nikaah. This nikaah does not require consummation nor three month period wait time. You can literally divorce the same day. The conditions of this nikaah are slightly different. This marriage is done to satisfy a purpose. So this means halala will happen, but you dont have to be with that other person nor consummate. This also means you get to see Zain and Aliya marry again with all the rasams <3

3. Mock Nikaah with Zain: Mock Nikaah can also be considered unintentional nikaah. So if that happens between Zain and Aliya, i am assuming there may be some loop hole to this now. I dont know much more about this, but going by the spoiler if the mock nikaah is with Zain then am sure they will find a way.

Lastly, I want everyone to understand there are so many rules that are applicable that we are not aware... so please be patient and let this play out... there are several options for ZaYa. All I can say is that this promo makes me hopeful. Zain and Aliya will find a way to win Surraiya's challenge of Halala Farmaan!

Namumkin ko Mumkin banana will be the test of Zain and Aliya;s love!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah agree with you after a new promo me too have positive vibes..bcoz suraiyaa said finally suraiya's test for their love..def their love will break all obstacles zaya love will win๐Ÿ˜Š
they showed Quaran in the promo so they will find the solution from this holy book
๐Ÿ˜Š

whenever zaya team up no one can break them at the end they r the winners๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Agrata23 - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Gagan di for this information
Let's see how cv handle this
๐Ÿ˜Š
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the info Di
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for this info di
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Gagan I also get positive vibe from the promo especially since Quran is shown.
Rujju is the simple straight forward solution but will creatives take that path and ive never heard of mock nikkah and neither has anyone from my family.
but if they are to go by the Quran then it is clearly stated in Quran that a man can take hes wife back even after 3rd talakh before the end of iddat period.in simple terms ZaYa can get back together but need to do new nikkah with new mehr.
Dont get confused by the 3 talakh Zain gave Aliya,ZaYa have been through 1 divorce not 3.
But all depends on how cv's want to use this but I hope they dont twist things in the Quran to suit themselves.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yhh Evn I m positive & excited Now !! There must be sumthing CVs planned fr us !!

Well I want Mock Nikah btw Rehan & Aliya & thn ZaYa RM with all rituals ! thts is the best option !! *I guess*
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the info Gagan ๐Ÿ˜Š Excited to see which way the cvs go now!
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for such an amazing post
i understand it better now
thank you
and well yes zaya will find a way around it
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks gagan .
U r post has given relief.Aalia don't hve to consumate. Since Rehan is also in Mumbai he will help dem.He is a religious person he will know better dan suri.
I feel without Halal this will sort out.
Suri will nt win in her plan.She cannot seperate ZaYa.