LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful post Priyanka👏
Totally love it😃
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post as always dear.. 👏 I loved Zain's story so much.. And the way he's just there for here, no pressure, no emotional blackmailing.. It's just so amazing the way the CVS have handled this track!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post priyanaka👏
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you @Saheba,Uttaranfanfoe and Saranvir :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Priyanka!! Loved your love station post, I agree it was as if they were holding hands through their phones that scene was just so damn cute!

I'm positive about the promo as well, we all knew the halala issue would have to be addressed and I'm intrigued to see how the CVs handle this track. Suraiya believing she has the upper hand has to mean her downfall is coming, no matter what Zain and Aaliya's relationship will never break just look at his story and the scenes that were shown in the following episode and you just know Zain will never give up on his love. Zain will be strong enough for both himself and Aaliya
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Priyanka!! Loved your love station post, I agree it was as if they were holding hands through their phones that scene was just so damn cute!

I'm positive about the promo as well, we all knew the halala issue would have to be addressed and I'm intrigued to see how the CVs handle this track. Suraiya believing she has the upper hand has to mean her downfall is coming, no matter what Zain and Aaliya's relationship will never break just look at his story and the scenes that were shown in the following episode and you just know Zain will never give up on his love. Zain will be strong enough for both himself and Aaliya

You are right Mandy now they are aware of what people around them have done to their relationship so now it will happen or be allowed😃
Thank you