Love Station: Sab kuch chodde ke aye na tu

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for the love station but before that as usual I will do a quick review😃

The episode started of with Zarina warning Aaliya while Suraiya witness this all happening. Now I really didn't understand why would Aaliya even try to talk to Suraiya when she knows that her mami is nothing like her mamu. Glad Aaliya didn't argue and just left😊

I must say these two sisters are very cheap some where down the line. Suraiya is aware of Zarina's lying habit and Zarina is aware of some past which haunts Suraiya till date. Zarina is definitely your sister Suri as you said that she can do anything to achieve her goal just like you. Anyway the chance you have given her will blow away your peace so be ready😊

Rehan and family leaving peacefully was a relief for all of us as the kids didn't insist and all with Aaliya regarding anything. History repeating scene but it was very nice to see an insight towards Rehan's life. He really loves his wife and wishes she would be alive but for his kids he smiles yet that smile doesn't fill his heart with happiness. He wishes that his even his enemy should not go through this pain and as he Zaya are his dearest😃"Allah hi to hafiz hai" when Rehan said it for the 1st time Aaliya was saved from Zubair but it's the truth Allah is the protector👏

Fahad I am glad he did actually understood the fact that Zain has his own rights and he doesn't want to interfere. I just wished you had that much more knowledge to not allow Zarina to do anything because later it will be affecting your own home anyway people learn from mistakes hopefully one day you will as well😊

Zarina and Bilal are portraying negative charcaters but they are really entertaining son & mother😆 I love how innocent and stupid bilal acts while Zarina sort of for the fun joins in like in the morning where she is waking him up. It was a funny scene😆

Over all a great episode with things making sense till date but cannot wait for tonight and other episodes as the suspense is growing... Aah I am excited okay calming down. Lets move on to the love station❤️

Prince aur bawarchi ki pyar ki dastan❤️
(Zain is working in the dhaba with all his heart not caring about the pain he is receiving physical❤️While Aaliya is at home restless so she opens her love notes by her kit kit to his MKZ and his pictures which give her relieve Yet she is restless so she calls twice at the dhaba and he answers them both times but when no one says something he calls the person he needs to. Aaliya was surprised as to how did he know it's her but as he said he knows her by heart now👏 She doesn't need to say in words but he will still know what she wants to say. He didn't need to be told that she cannot sleep so he decides to tell her a story refreshing their memories of childhood with their dearest "Dad & Mamu"⭐️ Zain tells her a story very similar to their current situation where a very beautiful princess has lost her smile due to some reason. The father/king wants his daughter to smile and who ever will do that will marry her. Lots of people tried but in that crowd was an ordinary man who was poor by wealth but rich by heart😳 He made a sweet for her which she loved and even smiled👏
The princess had fallen in love and wished the bawarchi would come and take her but he didn't. Aaliya asks her that did he go back then? Aah he says no MKZ he wasn't someone who would run away instead he would wait for her at that one place, one day the princess could not stop her self so she ran to the palace's door asking the bawarchi to take her away. Aaliya asks Zain then what did the bawarchi reply? Zain says that he replied "Who am I to take you away? I am not going to take you away as a trophy of mine instead I will wait for you until you don't feel that you want to leave"❤️
The story ends beautifully so Zain moves onto a another one and in this whole scene we see a glint of smile in Aaliya's eyes which are formed in tears and both dose in sleep but don't hang up on each other😃 Next morning he wakes up and wakes her up with a "good morning madam" he requests her to meet him at night as in the day she would be busy saying bye to kids, Aaliya was going to refuse but Zain hanged up by then.

After saying bye to the Khan family Aaliya receives a call regarding the fire in the dhaba and she realises that Zain generally sleeps there and today he was waiting for her... it ends there)

Now the first step Aaliya had taken going back to Zain was handling her problem to him to solve which he did very maturely and today it was the second step where she could sleep because of her restlessness so Zain comforts her like his baby and both sleep peacefully as they might not be in each others arms right now but at least it was like they were holding hands through out the night in the form of holding their phones❤️ Aah I loved the whole scene of Zaya because it really deep meaning now cannot wait for tonight😆

The promo is out but I am taking it very positively yes it sort of looks negative but that is okay as we are so used to this...The "Quran" was in front of Zaya and as always this time they will find their way together⭐️ Suraiya these two will fight the world all they need is support from "Allah" which they have and each other's hands. We have been very curious about this whole Halala phase since like I don't know months and finally the time has come where we will find our answers... so lets just be calm and see how the cvc's would not ruin anything and keep the unique beintehaa unique❤️

Looking forward to the feedbacks , love you all thank you everyone🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect title
Awesome review 😃
Ya I am looking forward to this track
Let's see how cv handle this
Cannot wait for tonight episode 😳
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bang on post
fabulous review of the episode
awesome priyanka
finally promo is out
hope zaya will find loophole to reunite without halala,rm
may "QURAN" HELP ZAYA REUNION WITHOUT HALALA,RM
SERIOUSLY I LOVE READ UR LOVE STATIONS
I DON'T WANT RM,IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING
HALALA IS SIN,BETTER IF CVS DON'T GO WITH THIS TRACK
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow so nice priyanka loved your love station😃yesterday while watching episode i had tears even today while reading it was heart wrenching scene between them..poor zaya
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superbb review!!!
beautifully written...👏
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Dii!!!
Loved it again...as usual
Soo beautifully written...just a fan of it now...

ZaYa parts were just cute in yesterdays epi😊
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb review
Absolutely loved it
Zaya part was too good
N d story he told was soo cute
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Thank you sooo much everyone I have read each and every feedback and I really appreciate it❤️
Glad to see the positivity lets stick by it n enjoy tonight's episode.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry archu.. I hve not seen the epidode yet.. But ur ls makes me wanna see it... Seems like a wonderful episode... And zain stuck in fire... *ahhh*...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Sorry archu.. I hve not seen the epidode yet.. But ur ls makes me wanna see it... Seems like a wonderful episode... And zain stuck in fire... *ahhh*...

You should watch it Pie , I'm sure you will like it😃