Frequent Posters

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks 4 d post! We all really needed that...😛
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I love your positivity! I can only hope that the CVs don't break the hearts of viewers by showing something that fans would be completely against. The latest Fuze article said Rehan will be playing a huge role in Zain and Aaliya's lives but that does not necessarily mean it will be a negative one. I remember an article a while ago where Fuze said Rehan's role as a lawyer could come into play here. Its quite possible that Rehan being religious and being a lawyer could play a pivotal part in how Zain and Aaliya get together legally without Suraiya or anyone else for that matter saying they are committing a sin or how their marriage is not valid. I will try to remain optimistic because honestly the promos have me intrigued. CVs had to address the halala issue, its dreaded but it needed to be done.

You know what makes me hopeful here the fact Suraiya is so sure she has won, this is a woman who has been trying since before Zain and Aaliya married to stop them from coming together and look what happened. Destiny has always had other plans in store for this couple, they are meant to be and won't easily be broken now of all times. Lets see what happens next!

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I'm with u dear😎
I cannot quit show, im.a biholic😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Trying to be as positive as you are...I still feel there is some secret or as Cvs say MOTHER OF ALL TWISTS to keep the suspense on...
Like I said earlier...it was, is and will be ZAYA so keeping the hopes alive still...
Still think there are chances of NO HALALA...but CVS you can never predict their turn...