Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Promo
I knew Rangeela will go for such a promo for slot change to hook viewers

I m so excited

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so d only thng i liked abt ths promo or montage is its suriya who's btwn zaya n not rehan 😡
manny136 thumbnail
i like the fact its suri tht is the obstacle using religious objections (what a joke woman) n not a certain pillar btwn zaya, since the beginning of the show she has been the one plotting to break them apart n this time their love has gone through so much n is not naive they will have to fight now, Go Zaya!!
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

i like the fact its suri tht is the obstacle using religious objections (what a joke woman) n not a certain pillar btwn zaya, since the beginning of the show she has been the one plotting to break them apart n this time their love has gone through so much n is not naive they will have to fight now, Go Zaya!!

so suriya still hate aliya ..but wht if she comes 2 knw abt nafeesa truth..will stop dng it or not..i hope zarina torturng suriya track starts soon..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

so suriya still hate aliya ..but wht if she comes 2 knw abt nafeesa truth..will stop dng it or not..i hope zarina torturng suriya track starts soon..

Doubt she would ever stop hating Aaliya even if Nafeesa's truth comes to light. Suraiya has never liked Aaliya even before Usman's death and now that she feels Zain is slipping away from her and would sacrifice everything for his love, it just makes her fume. Let her plot away in the end like she said it only brings Zain and Aaliya closer together. Zain and Aaliya will do what it takes to make the impossible, possible. I just do not see them giving up on each other, if anything this is only going to bring more angst and make their love stronger. Zain must find a way to be with his love.

Like many, I'm glad too that it is Suraiya who is in the montage with ZaYa and not Rehan. Honestly that was my biggest fear which is why I didn't want a new montage but now I feel better. This makes more sense because Suraiya has always been one trying to keep them apart and now she uses religion to do so. Its okay though, this promo has brought on a positive response from fans well the majority. Its best they address the halala issue now than fans being thrown lollipop scenes while waiting for the other shoe to drop.

A new journey will start for Zain and Aaliya only this time it will be like Fuze talked about, it is now about them fighting their world to save their relationship instead of breaking it.

LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Doubt she would ever stop hating Aaliya even if Nafeesa's truth comes to light. Suraiya has never liked Aaliya even before Usman's death and now that she feels Zain is slipping away from her and would sacrifice everything for his love, it just makes her fume. Let her plot away in the end like she said it only brings Zain and Aaliya closer together. Zain and Aaliya will do what it takes to make the impossible, possible. I just do not see them giving up on each other, if anything this is only going to bring more angst and make their love stronger. Zain must find a way to be with his love.

Like many, I'm glad too that it is Suraiya who is in the montage with ZaYa and not Rehan. Honestly that was my biggest fear which is why I didn't want a new montage but now I feel better. This makes more sense because Suraiya has always been one trying to keep them apart and now she uses religion to do so. Its okay though, this promo has brought on a positive response from fans well the majority. Its best they address the halala issue now than fans being thrown lollipop scenes while waiting for the other shoe to drop.

A new journey will start for Zain and Aaliya only this time it will be like Fuze talked about, it is now about them fighting their world to save their relationship instead of breaking it.

@red: yes i'm so lookng forward to it.hope the editng improves n strong storyline 4 ths track can actuly pulls d viewrs back even at 11pm..
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS!😊 Is da promo released in ndia too?
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs.kash yeh talaaq hi nahi hota...