Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mandy thank u so much for the promo pix. I'm just so glad Rehan is not in the middle of the montage it's a good sign no Rehan Aliya angle. I'm all for this track halala wont happen if Rehan character is positive. I think Rehan is gonna be the person find the loop hole fingers crossed.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

halala with intension to go back to first husband is haram and Aliya will never do it nor Zain let her till not CV'S butcher their character.as a muslim i can't able to support halala.marriage is not a joke nor Aliya is a ping pong ball who will marry Rehan then get divorce then go back to Zain.CV'S better so some creativity how ZaYa will unit by find a loophole without halala.

I'm hoping for a loophole because I can't see three characters taking an easy way out not based on their beliefs and everything we've seen so far. There has to be more to this but looks like we will have to wait until next week for answers since this plays out from the 22nd
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping for a loophole because I can't see three characters taking an easy way out not based on their beliefs and everything we've seen so far. There has to be more to this but looks like we will have to wait until next week for answers since this plays out from the 22nd

i really praying hope CV'S not ruin ZaYa character and even Rehan also.they show a Aliya for whom self respect is important it not get along with her if she agree for halala.let ZaYa fight with world to save their love.love knows no boundaries let them find a way to get back together without get apart Suru just can't win this time when now their love is so strong.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Before leaving for Mumbai rehan told Aalia u hve time , this time ko Allah ka karam samajye isliye dubara mouka dea rahi hai , is barey mein sochiyega zaroor.This means i feel either T has nt happened or he must hve found some loophole.

Let's seewatCV has stored for us.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found the link on twitter 😃 : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1483085365293189&set=vb.1423900271211699&type=2&theater
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys lets watch BI from 22nd sep , m not quitting 😃 , lets not jump in to conclusions right away , just wait and watch what creatives have plan under their sleeves . rehaan is not in new promo montange so chill out , farhaan sir himself knows how to show halal on tv , he won't be hurting sentiments i guaranteed you , guys give a different perceptive from your heart and mind lets face it guys , Bi a very unique show with real life touch , there are so many things we are learning , ppl here who are saying its haram again if aaliya wants to go back to zain , i totally understand your concern , but let us all give a chance to creatives how will they are showing , in real life for muslims TALAK is azeeem e gunaaah , and rm is haram if lady wants to go back to first husband , i totally get that. but guys listen up , they are showing true love story hatke how after all hurdles how will zaya come together as couple . its a kind of real life lessons they are showing how to take decisions in real life and after all preetika had said that show is all about muslims marriages and their laws , with the fact that we have our harshad and preetika who are portraying their characters well , they are giving a total life to characters ZAIN & AALIYA .
we are not quitters and we won't be quitting it before jumping into conclusions . if they had not shown halal as law , the show hadn't give any justice , lets sit back and relax and lets gear up fandom with different unique love story journey of our ZaYa ❤️
Zain & Aaliya relationship is passing thru bumping ride and both are the on the road with no destination ,just they are driving with the hope that they will find a place and they will surely like because they are not lost but actually they are on their way ❤️

Asal mein to ab show ki shuruaaat huyi hai. asli story ab shuru hogyi

Who's with me ?
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's a huge and brave step by the writers. I actually feel proud that a maker has stuck to their story and still maintain to keep the main couples story intact and pure. I think this would pave way for an interesting track.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

Guys lets watch BI from 22nd sep , m not quitting 😃 , lets not jump in to conclusions right away , just wait and watch what creatives have plan under their sleeves . rehaan is not in new promo montange so chill out , farhaan sir himself knows how to show halal on tv , he won't be hurting sentiments i guaranteed you , guys give a different perceptive from your heart and mind lets face it guys , Bi a very unique show with real life touch , there are so many things we are learning , ppl here who are saying its haram again if aaliya wants to go back to zain , i totally understand your concern , but let us all give a chance to creatives how will they are showing , in real life for muslims TALAK is azeeem e gunaaah , and rm is haram if lady wants to go back to first husband , i totally get that. but guys listen up , they are showing true love story hatke how after all hurdles how will zaya come together as couple . its a kind of real life lessons they are showing how to take decisions in real life and after all preetika had said that show is all about muslims marriages and their laws , with the fact that we have our harshad and preetika who are portraying their characters well , they are giving a total life to characters ZAIN & AALIYA .

we are not quitters and we won't be quitting it before jumping into conclusions . if they had not shown halal as law , the show hadn't give any justice , lets sit back and relax and lets gear up fandom with different unique love story journey of our ZaYa ❤️
Zain & Aaliya relationship is passing thru bumping ride and both are the on the road with no destination ,just they are driving with the hope that they will find a place and they will surely like because they are not lost but actually they are on their way ❤️

Asal mein to ab show ki shuruaaat huyi hai. asli story ab shuru hogyi

Who's with me ?

WORD Sara and I am with you
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was sure that cvs would certainly explore the halala law just to show the complications and may withdraw it at the end by finding some loophole in the Tprocess...they have already hinted how this track would go forward by introducing ALAM SHAH senior lawyer whom rehan would join...so I guess these two will explore in detail halala law and find loophole at the end...in between we may get see suri being exposed by zarina ...zarina 's exit...nafeesa coming forward with the truth in support of aliya...lot of scope for zaya moments...like zain sneaking in to aliya's house in the night...zaya meeting chori chori chupke chupke like lovebirds...office romance where aliya might join office...we may get to seE protective zain ...over all iamexcited with this track as it has lot of potential if we look at it positively and WAIT AND WATCH AND TRUST CVS FOR SOME TIME...😃

thanks for the promo pics...
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
_Lungidance_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tfs... Exciting track..
Looking forward to it..
Pictures were cute..
I dont want to see suraiya in BI montage