Posted: 10 years ago
New montage .. interesting very interesting 😆
aww look at ZaYa ❤️
TFS 🤗
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm positive about this because lets face it the halala issue had to be addressed, CVs couldn't ignore the biggest obstacle standing in Zain and Aaliya's reunion here it just was not possible. This way they are not insulting the intelligence of a viewers and have paved way for a very interesting track. I want to see how Zain and Aaliya beat the biggest challenge of all to be together. Suraiya is way too confident, she will never win.

I am all in mandy . 😃 with full guts to watch this beautiful story of zaya with beautiful journey
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mandy.
ZaYa is da cutest couple.Hope dey come up with loophole.
Can't trust Farhan sir.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm positive about this because lets face it the halala issue had to be addressed, CVs couldn't ignore the biggest obstacle standing in Zain and Aaliya's reunion here it just was not possible. This way they are not insulting the intelligence of a viewers and have paved way for a very interesting track. I want to see how Zain and Aaliya beat the biggest challenge of all to be together. Suraiya is way too confident, she will never win.

i hope so CV'S show ZaYa to fight with Suri and find a loophole.Suri just can't win again becz if RM happen thing not will going to easy for ZaYa it just can't happen.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to remain positive because for me Harshika execute any track do well even if it is painful seeing them possibly having a remarriage. I just don't want the track to become the Rehaan Khan show :(
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

To be honest m in for this... look at ZaYa hand in hand.. my god its all about crossing all hurdkes to be with ur beloved ❤️ This defines Beintehaa Mohabbat ❤️
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i'm trying be positive..we all know that now this was the only way out ..so lets just wait and watch whats is in our way..i'm all in for this.. TFS Mandy..!!
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i am happy that they are showing halala according to law of Islam
but at the same time scared too
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
halala with intension to go back to first husband is haram and Aliya will never do it nor Zain let her till not CV'S butcher their character.as a muslim i can't able to support halala.marriage is not a joke nor Aliya is a ping pong ball who will marry Rehan then get divorce then go back to Zain.CV'S better so some creativity how ZaYa will unit by find a loophole without halala.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
I have mixed feeling now but super excited to c d episode