Golden Moments Of ZAYA #8 Aaliya's Feelings For Zain

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Evening Guys . how ya all , ๐Ÿค—well well well , we are getting ZaYa Reunion today Yayayaya ,๐Ÿฅณ and more over m back again with another golden moment of ZaYa's . Today i will talk about Aaliya Feelings in which she was confused that is she in love or zain and her are still freinds ?, cus for the first ever time being zain had brought gift for her The Earing's โค๏ธ

Aaliya ;-) having flashback and she is sitting in front of her dressing table and Title song was playing Na hai Ibteda,_Na hai Intehaa,_Hai meri daastaan woh hi. Yeh IsQk hai . while zain was sleeping and she was looking at his face holding earings which he had brought for her . she started self talking , Kit-kit ko meri pasand aur na pasand ka khyaal rehta hai ? pheli baar , pheli baar mere liye kuch laya hai . Matlab MAtlab ( while looking in mirror) use mujhe ? use mai achhi ? nahi nahi ( while folding legs on table ) nahi nahi isne kaha to hai ki hum dost hain .dost b ek doosre ki pasand aur na pasand ka khyaal rakhte hain .dost smaj ke e gift diya hai ,kya mai jaanti nahi use ? lekin agar kuch b nahi hai to mujhe itna ajeeb kyu lag raha hai ( standing up shockingly ) jaise peat mein butterflies hai , gudgudi ho rahi hai (smiling), gabrahat b hai, aur exictment b , aisa kabhi mujhe phele nahi hua ( she again sits ) . par mai kai dino se dekh rahi hoon, yeh mujhe kuch is tarah se dekhta hai jaise , pta ni kaise par mujhe achaa lgta hai .โค๏ธ
( while staring at zain's sleeping face ) aise lgta hai jaise yeh mujh se bhut kuch kehna chahta hai par keh ni pata (gigling). while she again staring lovingly at him sleeping peacefully with mouth open and she suddenly looking at mirror , baaap re baaap ,mai aur ni soch sakti . allah kaash mai iski dil ki baaat sun paati , yeh kya sochta hai, kyu sochta hai ,lekin iski dil ki kya mujhe to aapna ni maaloom mere dil mein kya hai ,and agian she starring back at his sleeping face and smiling and then aaliya got up from there comes besides zain , she closed her mouth while holding his chin lovingly smiling gigling and give blanket and coverd him

โค๏ธIsQK khuda, IsQk dua, ISQk Mher, dil ki sada o hoo ohoo sa re ga ma pa re BGM โค๏ธ

and yes that's a wrap for today , give it a like and comment if you want to , will be right back tommorw with another moment of their's , until then keep watching BI โค๏ธ & ๐Ÿค— free hugs to ya all for who still in denial that show bawdi mien gya, nothing like this will be happening , farhaan sir knows the best that we only want our ZaYa โค๏ธ . Keep watching .
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhk again first one but I loved the moment ...kab aayenge yeh moments wapis
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Ohhk again first one but I loved the moment ...kab aayenge yeh moments wapis

those days will be back again , its just when and how ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haiyye kya din the woh
I just love all these moments
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy very excited for tonight's episode :)
It was a very cute moment where Aaliya wanted to know what is going on in Zain's heart more than hers :D
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was such a cute moment, tfs ๐Ÿ˜Š
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was such a cute moment and I am sure we will get scenes like this again!!! So excited๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wonderful post Sara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Haiyye kya din the woh

I just love all these moments

Originally posted by: neenzz

It was such a cute moment, tfs ๐Ÿ˜Š

indeed they were cute moements and we will getting back again.

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Yayy very excited for tonight's episode :)

It was a very cute moment where Aaliya wanted to know what is going on in Zain's heart more than hers :D

yes priyanaka . and they portrayed beautifully , ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that was such a cute moment and I am sure we will get scenes like this again!!! So excited๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful post Sara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you sahebaa ๐Ÿค— , and yes those days will be back . and this time more stronger more in love more understanding and all things more more in ZaYa Land โค๏ธ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Missing those moments.
We will get those moments again?
Hope we get such moments again.
Good post saranvir.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Missing those moments.