Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There's no way ZaYa would agree to let each other ago...they just got each other back!!
Suraiya, you're gonna fall flat on your face again.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'm not even freaking out about the promo...but this is really weird; how does Suraiya known about halala and Aaliya doesn't? Or did she just fail to mention it?😳

Suraiyya is the vamp.. give her some credit πŸ˜†

I'm not worried about the promo I just want to see it.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im not tooo worried about the promo, this had to play out at some point, just have to mentally prepare myself now! But i really wana see the promo! Zaya were hugging! LOL
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

im not tooo worried about the promo, this had to play out at some point, just have to mentally prepare myself now! But i really wana see the promo! Zaya were hugging! LOL

YES something about tonight πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Suraiyya is the vamp.. give her some credit πŸ˜†

I'm not worried about the promo I just want to see it.

Pssht some vamp she is...her brain is so temperamental, you never know when it'll start working again! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: anku94

And that's all that matters LOL πŸ˜† #WeAreNutcases πŸ€ͺ

See, I'm just glad it's playing out now, rather than much later...it's better to just lay it out on the table ASAP...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So far suri's plan has failed.
Reahan is religious person before leaving for Mumbai he told Aalia Allah has given u another chance.He too knows Zain has given 3rd T still he has said.Something he must hve found.
He may help dem Wat suri knows about Halal?
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing review. The phone conversation was really beautiful n as well as touching Zain knows Aaliya truly n he definitely deserves a second chance. Zain n Aaliya can be happy only in each other's presence they are incomplete without each other n Zain fainting with mammu's pic shows that what a loyal son he was can't wait for today's episode!! Cvs have definitely kept us in suspense without even giving a precap
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Before I begin to rant about the episode, yesterday cause I was missing some intense scenes of ZaYa, so I was re-watching the Maha episode scenes when Malik attacked Aaliyah.

The man, even in the state of unconsciousness, had the capability to protect his wife's, love's reputation, dignity, self respect than how would he fail NOW to understand what Aaliyah is going through or what she means by stating that her self respect was hurt. Zain truly deserves a second chance to convey to Aaliyah that he knows exactly what shes saying and to give him a chance to prove that her self respect will be in safe hands once she hands herself over to him.

Zain has always protected Aaliya's self-respect..be it marrying her (albeit he did it for his father's sake), or the dress malfunction at the Valentine's party or now. I thought Zain's character was getting butchered during the divorce track and I was really upset with Zain to the point where for one second I even thought that it serves you right if Rehan marries Aaliya. But then comes his breakdown after learning the truth and this absolutely beautiful and epic redemption track! I applaud the CVs for thisπŸ‘ Zain realized his mistakes and he knows how to make the right decisions now with his dad always there as his guidance. Oh and I just LOVE how the makers keep focusing on Usman's pic.

That being said, what beautiful scenes of ZaYa man, the way Aaliyah kept calling in the hope of Zain picking up and Zain just knew who it was on the other line that kept calling over and over again. That genuine smile that appeared on her face when he cracked the corny joke, that smile is only reserved for Zain honestly it was such a beautiful smile and how he knew that he succeeded in making her smile. *Sigh* His story, was so damn beautiful. TBH I really cant describe the scene in words and my words will not do justice to such a beautiful heartwarming scene. He knew she was dying to speak to him but her ego was getting in the way, so he relaxed her by cracking a joke, he instantly knew she couldn't fall asleep so he began his story telling, and she began to listen like a little baby, his little baby.

honestly i couldn't have described this scene better. you said it all :)

Zain's story symbolized ZaYas story so much, of how the cook can wait for her eternity and wont utter a word, he wont force her, he wont try to win her over, he will not come and forcibly take her away but yet will wait at her doorstep till forever if needed. But in the end, the cook and the princess are meant to be together, they are made for each other, their love for each other is just so divine, pristine, real, and serene, all the cook is waiting for is permission, the permission to be able to love her, lead her life to light and only light, make her life beautiful-er than her dreams. Once again the scene was just so beautiful, after that one dupatta scene of when they finally came face to face after a year, and Zain did not question her but just stopped to cover her showed his love with no greed and now this scenes, I can proudly say two of my most favorite scenes ever. I am all into intense hot scenes but I am a huge fan of symbolic scenes of where the scenes succeed to leave such a huge impact on the viewer.

Aaliya telling Zain that he won but in his victory he sees her lost..that line made him realize that he is projecting his love and trying to get back with her in the wrong manner. Slowly these two are coming towards each other again, they are walking on the same road and Aaliya just needs the courage to give herself to him again with utmost faith that he will never repeat the same mistake and that their marriage will always be their priority from now on!

But I can say this one thing was proven through Zains story :

Jaha koi ranjish na ho, jaha koi bandish na ho
Hoga ishq woh
Na ho koi umeedein, koi bhi shartein na ho
Hoga ishq woh beintehaaa

Zain has proved so brilliantly how he wants nothing BUT her, His Aaliyah.

Rehan told his tragic story to make her realize that she still has a chance and if he did he would never let her go exactly how Aaliyah should not let go of Zain, hes a gem you always want to cherish.

Once before, Zain was blinded by his ego and refused to listen Aaliyah out, what brought them together was the raid, the thought that he was left alone and he could never express his feelings to her,he could never live with her the way he dreamed of, but they were given a chance. Life repeats itself, now the situation is on Aaliyah, and Zains the one who's stuck. Destiny once again will give them another chance to rejoin, re-unite their hearts that have been bleeding since the past year. AND I CANT FREAKIN WAIT.

I am so excited too!! no matter how cliche this is, I still love it. I am a sucker for these type of situationsπŸ˜† I hope we get to hear some awesome BI music scores tomorrow <3 Aaliya needed this push, she needs to realize that life can throw something at you and your entire life can change forever at any minute.

Side Note: Spoilers-_-. How can she marry anyone else? How can Zain allow someone else to just take her away just like that? But you guys I asked mi madre today if the husband can divorce the wife right after the second they get married and ma said yes so even if the RM happens, WHICH IT WONT, Rehan can divorce her right then and there.

What? so you are saying that Rehan can divorce her without a consummation? o.O now that is new because my mom is all like no you have to consummate there was even a movie about it long back πŸ€” oh well let's see :D

P.S. Harshad LOOKED so HOT in the salwar suit. Why did he change back to that shirt man? I wanted him in the fire with those clothes on.

Word Count: 1

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
P.S. Harshad LOOKED so HOT in the salwar suit. Why did he change back to that shirt man? I wanted him in the fire with those clothes on.

🀣🀣
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Zain went unconscious so how he will get out of the fire if spoiler is to be believed.