Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Your write ups give me thrills these days 👏 I love those lines of the song, essentially sums up the title of the show.

That scene was so heartwarming I could watch it on and on.. ❤️

Can't wait for tonight man... both needed some push and they got it.. him with Peter and her with Rehan..

Whatever this mock nikaah is, I feel it's positive, specially after the scroll promo of changing history.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

[

Exactly M, are they are really stating whats going to happen or is it a speculation, cause hey our speculations sound pretty legit too.

The way Rehan was portrayed today showed how hes not going to come in between them and if the RM happens, the only good thing i find is that he can divorce her right there and than.

I really hope they keep Rehan positive, it makes no sense to turn him negative because fans are mad enough as it is with his involvement in ZaYa's storyline. It is best to have him be their well wisher, help them reunite and have him exit gracefully like what was shown today.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Your write ups give me thrills these days 👏 I love those lines of the song, essentially sums up the title of the show.

Can't wait for tonight man... both needed some push and they got it.. him with Peter and her with Rehan..

Whatever this mock nikaah is, I feel it's positive, specially after the scroll promo of changing history.

Did you see the scroll promo? Has there been confirmation about it? Hopefully so because it would tie in perfectly with the latest TE spoiler

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
@Mandy - Nope. I haven't.. but others have and it is the second one only.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

What a relief, now things are becoming a bit more clearer. I can't wait for the next episode, I want to see their reunion. Its going to be so touching!

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

What a relief, now things are becoming a bit more clearer. I can't wait for the next episode, I want to see their reunion. Its going to be so touching!

IKR.. me too..especially after the build up we got today.. so impatient
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

*wipes a bead of sweat away*
Thank God! I can't wait to see them fighting against the world together for their relationship :D
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww thank you! ❤️

Exactly and im glad that they did the only upsetting thing was in the fire scene Harshad wasnt in the kurta anymore he looked so HAWT in it

ME too, lets see what happens although some are predicting this might be a different halala or Rehan might accidentally show up which doesnt make sense.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I really hope they keep Rehan positive, it makes no sense to turn him negative because fans are mad enough as it is with his involvement in ZaYa's storyline. It is best to have him be their well wisher, help them reunite and have him exit gracefully like what was shown today.

Exactly i hope he remains positive honestly, hes really not even needed in the story as it is.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww it's Sarju and Rafiq's last day of shooting...I saw it on Twitter. I'm gonna miss those two :)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There still might be a way for them to reunite, without rehaan's interference, okay so what I am gonna share now, would actually qualify me as a bit of a besharam for posting such stuff in a public forum, but whatever
talaaq is not valid if the woman whom it is given to is menstruating, so what if aaliya was on eid? Besides, the way they showed talaaq on the show, is not actually how it's done, but I made my peace with that long ago, so if she was menstruating on eid, she might also be a month later, when zain gave her the second talaaq, which maami celebrated with a cake, and then a month later, during their stay at that hotel, when she had to hear that word a third time from zain, despite her pleading him not to? That would totally nullify those talaaqs, as if it never happened! Or even if one of them is not counted that way, I'm good!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!! AHHH <3
I know ive beemn saying this alot but i just need to get it out, im getting so impatient LOL
I am expecting a scene similiar to the confession except alot more emotional this time!