Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes Sruthi I noticed, even in the precap her main problem was Suraiya and the problem is she doesn't trust Zain to be able to deal with Suraiya as Suri is his mother and everyone knows that Zain is a family man. So now it will be up to Zain to prove himself to Shalam just like he did with Aaliya 😃

Yeah i really hope tht is their problem n i can understand where they r coming from coz suri did do bad things to aliya b4 tht zain has no idea about. Since the divorce drama started zain was under suri control n even though shalam didnt see it they were probably told by rehan what happened to aliya by suri. Look at the way she acted with them when she came to congratulate aliyas rm with those gifts lol Yeah shalam also did wrong so i wonder how they will interact with zain. zain having to prove himself to them is gonna be hard so i hope aliya will support him esp if she is willing to marry him w/out shalam lol they know suri pretty well n her hate tht sometimes i feel aliya really overlooks coz she is elder, zains mom etc but aliya has to take a stand. Im really worried what suri will do once the nikkah drama starts coz she will try to humiliate aliya so she moves away from zain n shalam might not stand for it. Living in sin or halala aliya, her self respect, her worth is once again put on the fore front n its so unfair tht the women r always the ones tht have to deal with the heavy stuff no matter what faith or culture u come from. Zain really has to stand by her even when things look bleak coz now its zaya fighting for them n not fighting each other. Things r gonna get intense.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Zain : Ab yeh batao ke mera teesra challenge kya hai?
Aaliya : Shutup!
Zain : Arre par mera teesra challenge kya hai yeh toh batao!
Aaliya: *GRABS HIS VEST* ( It was Hawtt .)SHUT UP! yeh hi hai tumhara teesra challenge ki tum do minute ke liye chup rahoge..kyunki mujhe kuch kehna hai!

Zain : Kya kehna hai?
Aaaliya : *Hugs Zain* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ZAIN .
❤️

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally saw the episode and made my post, three in a row lmao thats a new record in college days😆
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4167385#p113420917
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I love what they said about Zain being adamant which further infuriates Suraiya. 😆

Damn, so excited!!

Good Morning ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading this article, am sure there will be no RM and they will find something out. Because her self respect is the question here and am sure both Zain and Rehaan will not do anything to tamper that!! And Aliya too will not marry anyone else just to get back with Zain.

The showing of Quran is very symbolic in the promo that also indicates that God is with them and some thing will be there which they just have to find. This time Zain has to take the lead is finding the solution. Then only for the Zarina track, Aliya will be finally in BV and she will take the lead in unmasking her.

Until Aliya is brought back in BV with full respect this girl will be sort of semi lost.

Am really curious to see what the CVs have thought off and how they are going to show this!!!!