Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

i liked how he scolded bilal lol sooner or later the rest of his brain will come back to him lol he is realizing bilal is an idiot who makes a mess of things n once he finds out the truth he is gonna repent, i cant believe suri she wants to make zaro a better person lol

It was good to see while his brains are vacation the humanity still exists in him for both Zain and Aaliya, he can be a jerk but that doesn't mean he wants harm to come to them.

Suraiya, the naive soul she is too bad I don't feel sorry for her. Suraiya is going to get an eye opener with Zarina.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zain on a BIKE!!! *thud*
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Suraiya is seriously delusional...first she thinks Zain has fallen out of love with Aaliya and then she reckons Zarina will become a better human being?πŸ˜• Looks like her head is up in the clouds
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AHAHA Suraiya sees them hugging πŸ˜† How many more times is she gonna need a wake up call? Wait, never mind, don't answer that...
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It was good to see while his brains are vacation the humanity still exists in him for both Zain and Aaliya, he can be a jerk but that doesn't mean he wants harm to come to them.

Suraiya, the naive soul she is too bad I don't feel sorry for her. Suraiya is going to get an eye opener with Zarina.

she should but with rehman there n aliya also there once again aliya will help her n get nothing in exchange even if the truth comes out suri has this hate for aliya tht no amount of help sacrifice can change unless aliya literally takes a bullet for her or zain suri aint ever gonna accept aliya
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG they finally reunite!!!!!!
My heart is at some peace at last, they just need to get remarried without any kabba mein hadis and I'll be fully at peace πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

she should but with rehman there n aliya also there once again aliya will help her n get nothing in exchange even if the truth comes out suri has this hate for aliya tht no amount of help sacrifice can change unless aliya literally takes a bullet for her or zain suri aint ever gonna accept aliya

I doubt even taking a bullet for Suri would melt this woman, she is a hopeless case
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

"Your 3rd challenge is to shut up." And we were all freaking out about it being the worst of the three 🀣

She pulls him by his vest ☺️

I just loved this part, you go Aaliya!! She really is his equal
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love Fuzion articles!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-family-pressure-increases-zain-aaliya/

It seems more like a forbidden kind of love and how they overcome the hurdles now...
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I love Fuzion articles!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-family-pressure-increases-zain-aaliya/

It seems more like a forbidden kind of love and how they overcome the hurdles now...

loved it! loved the self respect of aliya once again being in question coz of this n zain's promise to protect her. Loved tht rehman is mentioned as father figure for her too