Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"Your 3rd challenge is to shut up." And we were all freaking out about it being the worst of the three 🤣
She pulls him by his vest ☺️
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shru.. Your LUs are the best ❤️
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

"Your 3rd challenge is to shut up." And we were all freaking out about it being the worst of the three 🤣

She pulls him by his vest ☺️

When he started talking about umeed n not giving up tht was the third challenge he didnt give up on her dream aka the dhaba even though it burned down n his dream to get her back n aliya was like wth finally she confessed lol
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

oh great, thanks Sumaiya. Am sure it will have its significance as the Quran does in the promo. This implies that some way will be paved for them to legally unite once again.

You're welcome!😊 That's exactly what I was thinking too...I'm sure there's some significance...
musicxolover thumbnail
LOL really? 😆

Ahhh, she screams that she loves him!! The smiles on their faces...the shoulder kiss...the forehead kiss...SHUKRAN-ALLAH in the background...him carrying her again EEEKS! I'm dead. ❤️
musicxolover thumbnail
Fahad is...freaking out on Bilal. 😳 He's concerned about both them! I so did not see that coming...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Fahad is...freaking out on Bilal. 😳 He's concerned about both them! I so did not see that coming...

He's bipolar😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Sumaiya. like mother, like son

LMAOO Suraiya thinks that Zain has fallen out of love. Sure, keep telling yourself that, LOL 😆
manny136 thumbnail
i liked how he scolded bilal lol sooner or later the rest of his brain will come back to him lol he is realizing bilal is an idiot who makes a mess of things n once he finds out the truth he is gonna repent, i cant believe suri she wants to make zaro a better person lol
musicxolover thumbnail
It's so good to see Aaliya smiling completely now :)