Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Zainab you never fail in leaving me speechless :)
The scenes are beautiful n so is this post which I was lost in thank you very much.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Just when I thought Zain and Aaliya's scenes could not get more heartwarming, they prove me wrong. That phone conversation was so beautiful, you can feel the depth of their love for each other and really makes you wonder how that TB article could ever be true? These are two people who are incomplete without the other, how can they even consider marrying anyone else especially after Zain's near death experience. It just seems so illogical for ZaYa and even Rehan for that matter since he stressed to Aaliya the importance of what it is like to have a second chance with your love, one he never had.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I That genuine smile that appeared on her face when he cracked the corny joke, that smile is only reserved for Zain honestly it was such a beautiful smile and how he knew that he succeeded in making her smile

Tell me about it, she smiled after sooo long

TBH I really cant describe the scene in words and my words will not do justice to such a beautiful heartwarming scene

I know, so I am going to just shut up πŸ˜†

the cook is waiting for is permission, the permission to be able to love her, lead her life to light and only light, make her life beautiful-er than her dreams.

You said it all.. the cook is waiting for her to come back to him. Not wanting anything , just her love in her own sweet time.
I wish I had a cook πŸ˜›

Side Note: Spoilers-_-.
Tell me, what the hell is Mock Nikah?
Is this some sort of joke?! If you are making false spoilers, atleast make one that makes a bit of sense -.-

I wanted him in the fire with those clothes on.

Don't be a sadist yo πŸ˜†

-Sanika

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You made me go all awww! Indeed beautiful moments of ZaYa today but as beautiful was your review and analyzing. Loved it.

I wouldn't put a lot of words into like always and just say that I agree with everything you said. They may not have been in one frame today but it will remain one of the best scene of theirs, the thoughtful conversation.
The calling from Aaliya's side, Zain knowing its her, and without she says anything, he figures everything out that she smiled, that she couldn't sleep. So beautiful symbols.

I don't know about you guys but just conversations, a lot a lot of talk, is my favorite. Just the thing that without touching each other and maybe not even seeing each other, you can show so much love just saying a word after word, and those words not even being I love you. But put in other words and in other ways to express your caring and love. Their scene today will be one of the most beautiful one. Love it.

- asma

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man how beautfully described all those Zaya scnes..i just don't want to say anything except that their love story is such a pure and simple that it can touch your just with their simple talks and simple beautiful words..and the credit should really goes to their writers who write such beautiful dialogue

Regarding the side story about spoiler..Zainab Aaliya will have to consummate na to remarry Zain...or incase you are talking about this Farhan Sir's "Different kind of Halala?"😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Aww such a lovely review, i felt the same way about the story n the Bi song came into my mind, little things like him calling her MEZ n the childhood memory of her pulling his hair coz he ate her sweets lol Zaya r so connected n him knowing it was her n her just listening to him all night so cute. I also like the fact he understood she was gonna spend time with the kids before they left but he wanted to see her later. Rehans pain over rida foreshadowed the almost losing zain part for aliya today. I hope we get to see voice overs of zain, rehan, rehman about second chances poor aliya she will freak tom. I like how they continue to connect everything rehman knowing aliya her finding out about zari n now zari being after her hence the fire. Suri was using her brains today at least for a minute lol As for the spoilers lol much confusion but I just dont get how zaya or rehan for tht matter will be willing to go the rm route its makes no sense n is insulting to the institution of marriage. Yeah suri is gonna plot n might even come up with this to drive zaya apart but this time zaya r not the same naive ppl they know the value of their love n will fight the whole world. Im glad rehman is also coming to BV lol tht'll be fun. Also about the divorce thing i saw a paki show once where the couple get married but the MIL hates the girl n sends her to a room right after the wedding n a guy and locks the room n then brings everyone in their n the hubby who loves her divorces her on the spot so yeah tht could happen lol

LMAO thanks!πŸ˜† You said it even better! TBH Manny, its only going to be Zain and Aaliyah i have strong feelings that the RM is not going to happen and even if it does it wont fully, something at the last minute will happen, thats for sure.

Yes me, too, i was surprised Suraiya believed Aaliyah, somewhere inside she even trusts Aaliyah she is just a denier.

this is going to be a tough journey but lets go, i think im readyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

The phone conversation was indeed very beautiful, it was the highlight of the episode for me. It is scenes like this that shows us how pure and sacred their love is. I have never seen a couple on screen, who yearn for each other so much yet the respect they share for each other stops them from hurting each other.

For me Zain has grown into an exceptionally beautiful character. His love for Aliya will NEVER fail and we can be sure of that now. From the episode we can see Suri will start plotting but no matter what Zain will not let his Aliya go this time. His love will not waver at any point.

It will be interesting to see now that despite all odds, how the two come together, there's the halala issue and Suri gang continually plotting. We know they will make it safely to shore, but the journey to get there will be tough but worth the wait.

With the spoilers Littles, I have no idea how to take them?! Mock nikaah?! RM of Rehan and Aliya? How can Aliya marry two people LOL. What's the purpose of the mock nikaah? It would be a whole lot simpler if there was no spoilers and we could enjoy the episodes in peace.

it definitely was Heena, man that dupatta scene that i keep talking about and this scene, i dont think i will ever get over them honestly, their love empowers everything honestly. nothing can break them that easily, today when he referred her as MEZ again i had the freakin goosebumps man, their purity just kills me.

Definitely, Zain deserves a second chance, he always knew how to treat her but failed to follow through with it. MANNN i cant πŸ˜†

the journey was going to tough since they fell in love man, nothing in their life comes easy and im sure they have learned that and after this battle of finally uniting, they will stand strong to block all these ugly hits.

Mock nikkah, im not going to say anything, just wait and watch, although if RM does happen Rehan can divorce right than there after the nikkah finishes LOL πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yay you posted, off to read

πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Originally posted by: anku94

Awesome review! That phone convo truly was so beautiful and so symbolic of their love story. Their love is just so pure, it just leave me speechless! Im SOO excited for tomorrow's episode!! Tomorrow seriously needs to come faster!

What do you think about the mock nikkah spoiler? Im quite positive about it since the focus is still on Zaya, and im hoping for some cute scene where they are both happy. Even if its for sometime. Plus there was no mention of Rehan or remarriage so thats good i guess! But do you know what mock nikkah means? Like what significance would it hold for Zaya?

THanks Ankeeta! @BOLD is why i am so addicted to them and refuse to believe that we will have to endure a RM.

Less said the better, i suggest just wait and seeπŸ˜ƒ. honestly, I am hoping its a good sign for them, they have endured enough, lets see whats in store right now, tbh im EXCITED
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Serious?! LOL

Yeah you can't force them to consummate, as that is against the rulings, they would have to do IT willingly

YESπŸ˜†

Exactly hence they dont have to consummate, a nikkah is a nikkah, it does not matter

Originally posted by: saranvir

First of all . awesome post πŸ‘ as always .

yes you all said it right , zain's character growth is so enormous can't tell in words , from a young brat to a man , a man of his words, a man aaliya wanted him to be , i must say his dad will be proud now .

zainab , remember when usmaan was trying to tell aaliya that bahu to ban liya ab biwii kab bonogi , wo tumhee aapni biwi maane ja na maane par tumhe biwi bnana padega , he was trying to say that force zain to join office in old days , and then somehow aaliya managed to force zain to attend office work and at night zain arrived to usmaan and says dad office mien kya lekar jaate hai , n usmaan was like neeyat aur mehnat accchi honk chaiyeie miyaan , baaki sb kuchh aapne aap aajeygaa so now with zain's neeyat and mehnat he is able to open the door of aaliya's heart and his mohabat ki dua will be answered by allah when aaliya will go to zain and will confess . ❀️

yes my mum also told me the same thing that rehaan can give divorce at the same time when marriage will happened . and aaliya will be legally lawful to zain. now pillar's dialogue will come into picture that hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin .

i dint come online today until the episode today , and i realy enjoyed it to the core without spoilers lol .

loved ZAYA'S conversation ❀️ .

it will b bumpy ride but as you said they will make safe to the shore , as i will say that Zain & Aaliya relationship is passing thru bumping ride and both are the on the road with no destination ,just they are driving with the hope that they will find a place and they will surely like because they are not lost but actually they are on their way ❀️

I remember that, greatly said Saranvir! TBH im ready honestly for them to fight by hook the crook, and be together at the end, its going to be a beautiful love story. Their love is pure and with withstand all.

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Zainab you never fail in leaving me speechless :)

The scenes are beautiful n so is this post which I was lost in thank you very much.

Aww thanks Priyanka
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome review! That phone convo truly was so beautiful and so symbolic of their love story. Their love is just so pure, it just leave me speechless! Im SOO excited for tomorrow's episode!! Tomorrow seriously needs to come faster!

What do you think about the mock nikkah spoiler? Im quite positive about it since the focus is still on Zaya, and im hoping for some cute scene where they are both happy. Even if its for sometime. Plus there was no mention of Rehan or remarriage so thats good i guess! But do you know what mock nikkah means? Like what significance would it hold for Zaya?

THanks Ankeeta! @BOLD is why i am so addicted to them and refuse to believe that we will have to endure a RM.

Less said the better, i suggest just wait and seeπŸ˜ƒ. honestly, I am hoping its a good sign for them, they have endured enough, lets see whats in store right now, tbh im EXCITED

Right?! I have watched alot of love stories on indian tv and have been a fan of a few jodis too, but i have never loved a couple as much as i love Zaya! They are just so amazing and their story has been so beautifully written.
I am excited as well! Like im scared to be excited but i ant help it haha, im looking forward to see whats next!!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I That genuine smile that appeared on her face when he cracked the corny joke, that smile is only reserved for Zain honestly it was such a beautiful smile and how he knew that he succeeded in making her smile

Tell me about it, she smiled after sooo long

TBH I really cant describe the scene in words and my words will not do justice to such a beautiful heartwarming scene

I know, so I am going to just shut up πŸ˜†

the cook is waiting for is permission, the permission to be able to love her, lead her life to light and only light, make her life beautiful-er than her dreams.

You said it all.. the cook is waiting for her to come back to him. Not wanting anything , just her love in her own sweet time.
I wish I had a cook πŸ˜›

Side Note: Spoilers-_-.
Tell me, what the hell is Mock Nikah?
Is this some sort of joke?! If you are making false spoilers, atleast make one that makes a bit of sense -.-

I wanted him in the fire with those clothes on.

Don't be a sadist yo πŸ˜†

-Sanika

TBH, a Mock Nikkah does not even exist in Islam, before i say anything i want to see what they are going to show from there i will say what i think is going to happen.

LMAO call me a sadist but he looked so hot in the kurta ahhh i hope hes back in that tom,

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Just when I thought Zain and Aaliya's scenes could not get more heartwarming, they prove me wrong. That phone conversation was so beautiful, you can feel the depth of their love for each other and really makes you wonder how that TB article could ever be true? These are two people who are incomplete without the other, how can they even consider marrying anyone else especially after Zain's near death experience. It just seems so illogical for ZaYa and even Rehan for that matter since he stressed to Aaliya the importance of what it is like to have a second chance with your love, one he never had.

Exactly M, are they are really stating whats going to happen or is it a speculation, cause hey our speculations sound pretty legit too.

The way Rehan was portrayed today showed how hes not going to come in between them and if the RM happens, the only good thing i find is that he can divorce her right there and than.

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

You made me go all awww! Indeed beautiful moments of ZaYa today but as beautiful was your review and analyzing. Loved it.

I wouldn't put a lot of words into like always and just say that I agree with everything you said. They may not have been in one frame today but it will remain one of the best scene of theirs, the thoughtful conversation.
The calling from Aaliya's side, Zain knowing its her, and without she says anything, he figures everything out that she smiled, that she couldn't sleep. So beautiful symbols.

I don't know about you guys but just conversations, a lot a lot of talk, is my favorite. Just the thing that without touching each other and maybe not even seeing each other, you can show so much love just saying a word after word, and those words not even being I love you. But put in other words and in other ways to express your caring and love. Their scene today will be one of the most beautiful one. Love it.

- asma

Aww thank you Asma! Appreciate it!πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly, bang on girl, they dont need to be in one frame for them to depict how much love they share, and faith in each other, its clearly reflected through their words and emotions that are bursting out of them just thinking about the other.

@BOLD< and im with you, im all for hot scenes too but im a huge fan of symbolic scenes as well, where not just romance but LOVE is shown. Like the dupatta scene of when they met after a whole year, the way he covered her=he protected her from all evil, and today the convo, and the story, no greed no meaning, he just wants to protect her and she just wants to be loved. these two are just so perfect man! my two favorite scenes ever honestly.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Right?! I have watched alot of love stories on indian tv and have been a fan of a few jodis too, but i have never loved a couple as much as i love Zaya! They are just so amazing and their story has been so beautifully written.
I am excited as well! Like im scared to be excited but i ant help it haha, im looking forward to see whats next!!

ME too man, this one just has something that just makes it so apart, its just so addicting no matter what happens i just know its just going to be ZAin and Aaliyah. LMAO the struggle but truly im excited of how they are going to fight now, the real fights initiates now, them against the world.

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Oh man how beautfully described all those Zaya scnes..i just don't want to say anything except that their love story is such a pure and simple that it can touch your just with their simple talks and simple beautiful words..and the credit should really goes to their writers who write such beautiful dialogue

Regarding the side story about spoiler..Zainab Aaliya will have to consummate na to remarry Zain...or incase you are talking about this Farhan Sir's "Different kind of Halala?"😳

Aww thanks Faiza! Definitely and the actors, Harshika, who portray them so beautifully and do complete justice to the characters.

NO she does not, i dont know told that to you all, a nikkah is a nikkah if one of them is not comfortable its not necessary, that part of the relationship is certainly not obliged at all.

what i feel might happen is, the RM might happen but Rehan might just give her divorce at the stop and than she is allowed to go back to Zain