Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jab tak tumhe paa nahi leta tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta

Gosh the way he pointed the hammer and said that.. then the walk pushing her... aahhh perfect ❤️
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
someone please give me caps as I can't watch right now😭
I want to drool too😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

one genuine kostin- will we get some sneaking romances during the halala process as well?

Romance has to be there... now it's playful or painful remains to be seen... 😆
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yeah we should team up and package them to land 'never come back again!'

aha Saheba, there are so many people whom i would like to send!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
manny136 thumbnail
yeah right now its just the first stage they realization part now the real life stuff comes in btwn like the religion n parents, im glad they have rehman also coming to mumbai, now shalam look skeptical about zaya coz they know suri so i guess their reaction makes sense n suri like she will ever agree lol. Once the rm stuff comes out i expect intense zaya scenes n hopefully the proposal scene is tom maybe even the nikkah stuff? If they keep on showing zaya lovey dovey stuff there wont be much else left lol the story has to move forward. Today we got fahads anger n concern for zaya, going back to BV, them thinking zaya r over, rehman coming coz of aliya n suri getting shock of zaya lol zari is also playing a game her coz now she wants to destroy aliya n suri and the rm idea, hurting zain r just some of the things she has come up with rehman might become the foil coz he knows she cant change ever. Suri wants her to become good lol nice one
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
*Swoons* The ZaYa scenes were too good!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Expected more of ZaYa scenes .Suri has called Rehman to Mumbai he should go so dat he wll know suri' also.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zaya scenes were super cute, sure I expected more, but I guess that's still to come! They still have a long journey ahead!
One thing though, the editing and the camera angles, esp in the Zaya scene could have been a lot better! Oh well, atleast we got a happy Zaya after so long :)
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the episode today! Expected a little more but I'm pretty much satisfied with what we got...Apart from the ZaYa scenes what really impressed me was when Zain was trapped in the fire he not only saved his Dad's photo but the frame that had the Surah Yaseen...I don't know if that had any significance to the story but to anyone who's interested here's a link about the Surah...

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I loved the episode today! Expected a little more but I'm pretty much satisfied with what we got...Apart from the ZaYa scenes what really impressed me was when Zain was trapped in the fire he not only saved his Dad's photo but the frame that had the Surah Yaseen...I don't know if that had any significance to the story but to anyone who's interested here's a link about the Surah...

SUMAIYA🤗
yes i was so surprised and I am so so glad that they showed that!!!