Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh the new spoiler so filmy lol I was actually talking about how i wanted zaya to get married w/out any family around n suri trying to stop them but its too late lol but tht was for their no doubt in legality wedding not this way lol So suri brings up halala hmmm she is such a nasty person, I dont believe for one second she truly loves zain her hate for aliya is so much tht she would keep them apart n mess with their lives rather than accept her for zains sake n try to help them be together. What kind of mother is she? All her proclamation of love is crap n in reality there r mothers like her unfortunately yuck. Im really wondering how this rm thing is gonna shape up n how long will they drag this. Once again aliyas life is being used as a ping pong n i really want zain to stand by her no matter what if they cant get through this then wth, this is there ultimate test n rehan better help them n no cliche torn feelings crap come in btwn either coz of the kids or him esp after yesterdays rida love chant lol I think suri thinks zaya will never do this so they cant be together or the she doesnt expect rehan to help them like this but of course i really hope there is a loop hole to this rm. Suri is gonna do everything possible to keep them apart n shalam r also with her ugh n she is using religion what a joke woman lol I hope zaro does her plotting along side this so suri gets a taste of religious wrath on her, nasty woman ugh.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So the nikkah will be stopped by Suraiya great
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is what I'm thinking about.. Will ZaYa not try to find every possible way to avoid this? Will Aaliya agree to marry with the intention of getting back to Zain? Will Zain let her do that? WHAT ABOUT THE SELF RESPECT OF AALIYA NOW?

This track is more of a journey of how they find a way before giving into the last resort.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Gosh the new spoiler so filmy lol I was actually talking about how i wanted zaya to get married w/out any family around n suri trying to stop them but its too late lol but tht was for their no doubt in legality wedding not this way lol So suri brings up halala hmmm she is such a nasty person, I dont believe for one second she truly loves zain her hate for aliya is so much tht she would keep them apart n mess with their lives rather than accept her for zains sake n try to help them be together. What kind of mother is she? All her proclamation of love is crap n in reality there r mothers like her unfortunately yuck. Im really wondering how this rm thing is gonna shape up n how long will they drag this. Once again aliyas life is being used as a ping pong n i really want zain to stand by her no matter what if they cant get through this then wth, this is there ultimate test n rehan better help them n no cliche torn feelings crap come in btwn either coz of the kids or him esp after yesterdays rida love chant lol I think suri thinks zaya will never do this so they cant be together or the she doesnt expect rehan to help them like this but of course i really hope there is a loop hole to this rm. Suri is gonna do everything possible to keep them apart n shalam r also with her ugh n she is using religion what a joke woman lol I hope zaro does her plotting along side this so suri gets a taste of religious wrath on her, nasty woman ugh.

She is, any parent would have been happy to see their child happy and at peace after a year of suffering but no not Suri and ShaLam. I am not surprised she brought up halala because like you said she believes the impossible will never happen, but it has to. I just do not see Zain ditching Aaliya especially how in the promo he is shown holding onto her when she tries to walk away.

The scroll promo gives me hope that Zain and Aaliya will try to find a way to be together. I want it to be like what Fuze talked about how they would fight the world to save their marriage. It is how it should be without Rehan turning negative or those kids coming in the way. It has to be Suraiya losing here because she is once again too confident that she has succeeded in driving Aaliya out of their lives but like Suchitra said there is no Beintehaa if Aaliya is not in the Abdullahs lives.

BI never drags their tracks for long so there should be a solution to Zain and Aaliya's biggest challenge soon, let them reunite and be happy again, the poor souls deserve it!

manny136 thumbnail
If zaya can't live together i wonder if zain will have aliya work at BG he did mention tht w/out aliya the matheran project would not happen without her being there, we deserve some office romance at least now lol
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

This is what I'm thinking about.. Will ZaYa not try to find every possible way to avoid this? Will Aaliya agree to marry with the intention of getting back to Zain? Will Zain let her do that? WHAT ABOUT THE SELF RESPECT OF AALIYA NOW?

This track is more of a journey of how they find a way before giving into the last resort.

Same thoughts! I just refuse to believe they cave to the last resort without trying to find every possible way to avoid it. CVs cannot destroy their love story and characters like that. Its like you said, its their journey of how they find their way back to each other. Damn everything Fuze talked about is happening, their words are coming true. I remember them saying something similar while describing BI and the basic plot of the show. Those writers are good!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

If zaya can't live together i wonder if zain will have aliya work at BG he did mention tht w/out aliya the matheran project would not happen without her being there, we deserve some office romance at least now lol

Its a possibility since Suraiya ripped up those papers he signed and Fahad made it clear he has no interest in taking Zain's shares or rights. So Zain still has his rights to the company as well as Aaliya's.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same thoughts! I just refuse to believe they cave to the last resort without trying to find every possible way to avoid it. CVs cannot destroy their love story and characters like that. Its like you said, its their journey of how they find their way back to each other. Damn everything Fuze talked about is happening, their words are coming true. I remember them saying something similar while describing BI and the basic plot of the show. Those writers are good!

Fuze is our saviour 😆 Those words still ring in my head "they will fight the world to save their marriage" ❤️ plus we have the scroll promo.

Me too, there's too much there before they give into the last resort. But considering the spoilers I'm not being too confident.. even if they go ahead with RM, it's the execution that matters.. the HOW Farhan talked about.. instead of repelling me I'm rather excited to see how they show this.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Fuze is our saviour 😆 Those words still ring in my head "they will fight the world to save their marriage" ❤️ plus we have the scroll promo.

Me too, there's too much there before they give into the last resort. But considering the spoilers I'm not being too confident.. even if they go ahead with RM, it's the execution that matters.. the HOW Farhan talked about.. instead of repelling me I'm rather excited to see how they show this.

I know, when that TB article was released I was so down and ranting away at what CVs were going to show but now my interests is peaked. Both the scroll and actual promo look promising and we all knew the halala issue would have to be addressed, had CVs not gone there and instead built fans hope it would have been a case of being thrown lollipops while waiting for the other shoe to drop. I would rather they get the halala issue over with and then Zain and Aaliya can truly be together without the impossible standing in their way.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1 more hour!!!! *paces the room restlessly*