Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

We are SO weird. what a strange fandom we are. We were so upset and ranting when that article came out but with this promo we are all excited😆

Actually no it's not weird at all. The way they were going about the halala in the article was completely ridiculous while the way that they are going about it in promo is hella exciting😃

so m seeing quraaan e sharif pages are turning and zaya are looking at them. ill take this as a good sign
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Right guys, off to work. In work for like 13 hours today, will miss the LU. Speak to you guys later.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Right guys, off to work. In work for like 13 hours today, will miss the LU. Speak to you guys later.

Bye Bye Heena 🤗
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saheba it's not just that. That scroll promo plays a lot more here too.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Saheba it's not just that. That scroll promo plays a lot more here too.

oh yes that!! eeks I am even more excited now

-Facetious- thumbnail
I swear I didn't see the one year later meet promo these many times as many times I've seen the latest promo. This is SOMETHING.. the way it's been shot, the screenplay, the way it's been cut.. BRILLIANT!! And they look so good man.. DAMN EXCITED ❤️
-Facetious- thumbnail
Zain and Aaliya to remarry in Beintehaa

So here's the mock nikaah..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So that spoiler was right, I remember one about Zain proposing but I thought okay it is not going to happen after a week passed but he really will propose to her. How sweet is that? Let Suraiya enjoy her little victory, she can never break them apart. I am looking forward to Zain and Aaliya trying to find a way to overcome the biggest obstacle standing in their way, they cannot give up now. I feel Zain's story was very telling of the future track.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suraiya begum, so filmy LOL
So they're about to get remarried or did they already go through with the marriage?
Wtv man, hella excited to see how ZaYa overcome this as a team :D <3
2 hours left! Hurry up already...
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So that spoiler was right, I remember one about Zain proposing but I thought okay it is not going to happen after a week passed but he really will propose to her. How sweet is that? Let Suraiya enjoy her little victory, she can never break them apart. I am looking forward to Zain and Aaliya trying to find a way to overcome the biggest obstacle standing in their way, they cannot give up now. I feel Zain's story was very telling of the future track.

It was, I felt it yesterday but TB spoiler was over powering my thoughts.

YES I'm so excited to see how they get around this.. honestly there's only two ways this can go. One, RM happens and they get the drama with those kids and Aaliya torn... Second, they take it to the point of RM as the last resort but find a loophole before it happens. As much as I want the second one to happen I'm.prepared for the first one too.

And somehow I feel this mock nikaah and their matheran trip is going to play some role in future.

@Shru - exactly what I want to know... do they get married before everyone comes?