Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm really excited to see how they go about this. Now that ZaYa are together that is wanting to be together.. and the way they are, halala won't be done to make mockery of marriage... yet they can't stay away from each other... SO HOW they go about this is what making me so excited.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

The best part is they will be in this together!!! I want Aliya to face this with him and not just give up!!!!!! We know he will not, but Aliya also should equally not give up.

Based on the promo, she pull her hand out so I am guessing that she will give up at the start as she is a Pakki muslim and all but then later maybe Zain will persuade her to fight and Rehan and Rehmaan may encourage her as well😛

Uh where do Shalam fit in all this? 🤔
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And i too have a feeler that there is something that Rehan knows ... there is a solution without a RM somewhere. I guess we have to see how CVs highlight that.

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm really excited to see how they go about this. Now that ZaYa are together that is wanting to be together.. and the way they are, halala won't be done to make mockery of marriage... yet they can't stay away from each other... SO HOW they go about this is what making me so excited.

You know Shiv this comment made me think how brilliant and smart the producer is 😆 We are in the exact position he wanted us to be despite us screaming no RM 😆 But i know what you mean, I am in the same boat here. This promo has me all excited and tomorrow is going to be AWESOME.

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Based on the promo, she pull her hand out so I am guessing that she will give up at the start as she is a Pakki muslim and all but then later maybe Zain will persuade her to fight and Rehan and Rehmaan may encourage her as well😛

Uh where do Shalam fit in all this?🤔

Pain in our ahem whatever 😆
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uh where do Shalam fit in all this? 🤔

yes Saheba, how they play this is very imp because after this track they are again officially back together!! I guess this track will last longer than all other tracks. And we cannot forget all the plotters who will take full advantage!!! I feel she cannot stay with him at his place during this time, right???

So Shalam might be back in the pic again and they might be hesitant to allow? God knows they have not been shown repenting at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am happy that we do not have to pull our hair out anymore🤣 I am so happy that they clearly made their intentions clear on this. Yeah the doom of halala will be on zaya but what will be interesting is if it will be followed..

if yes then

Good News: we do not have to worry about consummation as the promo just says that she has to get married to someone else and get divorce no other ehm ehm business.

Bad news: in the show we have been showed that talaaq has to be given once every month...so if the second husband divorces Aaliya...she and us will have to wait for 3 months for her to be free. and why do i have the feeling that these 3 months will not fly by like it did with zaya's because we have some certain kids that they will show -_-

let's see where this goes.😛

I think this is our different kind of halala, marriage without consummation. Rehan will jump in to help but they won't consummate. The whole process will only draw Zain and Aliya closer to each other and appreciate the little things. I am hella excited now LMAO!!

Regarding the divorce, they can just give us leaps like they did with Zain and Aliya, man it's going to be so beautiful watching them wanting to be together but they can't
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so m seeing quraaan e sharif pages are turning and zaya are looking at them. ill take this as a good sign
-Facetious- thumbnail

You know Shiv this comment made me think how brilliant and smart the producer is😆We are in the exact position he wanted us to be despite us screaming no RM😆But i know what you mean, I am in the same boat here. This promo has me all excited and tomorrow is going to be AWESOME.

LOL just realized the HOW 😆
You are right.. that's what I liked that the narration is still same.. I'm excited to see how they overcome this... didn't look negative to me..
We are SO weird. what a strange fandom we are. We were so upset and ranting when that article came out but with this promo we are all excited😆
Actually no it's not weird at all. The way they were going about the halala in the article was completely ridiculous while the way that they are going about it in promo is hella exciting😃