Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

How could I miss, the way Zain fell unconscious but with his fathers picture, can a person be more loyal and loving?

Cant wait till tom!

Oh yes Z, this is what i also saw. He fell off with Usmaan and that is so so imp for me!!!!!!!!!! Usmaan did the most right thing by joining these two and now Zain understands its imp.

I hope one day Zain also understands why did his dad take her name at the end...this is very imp to be just left off.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misha2709

If Suri is in the montage then HALALA is a long track 🀒😭

lol don't worry, we had a montage for the SR sequence and it only lasted a weekπŸ˜†
Well this is definitely going to be long but hey zaya is together πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Thank you for those pics Mandy.πŸ˜›
LOL Suri looks like a ghost between them 🀣
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guysss, sense some good news??! What's happened??
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Guysss, sense some good news??! What's happened??

New promo is out, I posted the pictures. I have the promo itself but there's no sound πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4166538
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

New promo is out, I posted the pictures. I have the promo itself but there's no sound πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4166538

Thanks πŸ€— Just seen it, I'm sure one of us predicted this, in this situation I don't mind RM, as ZaYa will come together despite all odds. I know i sound bipolar πŸ˜†

#Soooexcitedd!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beintehaa: Mon to Fri, 9PM!: http://youtu.be/LHyXU7dJflk
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
The best part is they will be in this together!!! I want Aliya to face this with him and not just give up!!!!!! We know he will not, but Aliya also should equally not give up.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Thanks πŸ€— Just seen it, I'm sure one of us predicted this, in this situation I don't mind RM, as ZaYa will come together despite all odds. I know i sound bipolar πŸ˜†

#Soooexcitedd!!

I am happy that we do not have to pull our hair out anymore🀣 I am so happy that they clearly made their intentions clear on this. Yeah the doom of halala will be on zaya but what will be interesting is if it will be followed..

if yes then

Good News: we do not have to worry about consummation as the promo just says that she has to get married to someone else and get divorce no other ehm ehm business.

Bad news: in the show we have been showed that talaaq has to be given once every month...so if the second husband divorces Aaliya...she and us will have to wait for 3 months for her to be free. and why do i have the feeling that these 3 months will not fly by like it did with zaya's because we have some certain kids that they will show -_-

let's see where this goes.πŸ˜›

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
hmmm, just saw it .. she did leave his hand at the end... but well lets see how this plays out!!!!