~Jaha Koi Ranjish na ho, Jaha Koi Bandish na ho Hoga Ishq Woh~

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Before I begin to rant about the episode, yesterday cause I was missing some intense scenes of ZaYa, so I was re-watching the Maha episode scenes when Malik attacked Aaliyah.

The man, even in the state of unconsciousness, had the capability to protect his wife's, love's reputation, dignity, self respect than how would he fail NOW to understand what Aaliyah is going through or what she means by stating that her self respect was hurt. Zain truly deserves a second chance to convey to Aaliyah that he knows exactly what shes saying and to give him a chance to prove that her self respect will be in safe hands once she hands herself over to him.

That being said, what beautiful scenes of ZaYa man, the way Aaliyah kept calling in the hope of Zain picking up and Zain just knew who it was on the other line that kept calling over and over again. That genuine smile that appeared on her face when he cracked the corny joke, that smile is only reserved for Zain honestly it was such a beautiful smile and how he knew that he succeeded in making her smile. *Sigh* His story, was so damn beautiful. TBH I really cant describe the scene in words and my words will not do justice to such a beautiful heartwarming scene. He knew she was dying to speak to him but her ego was getting in the way, so he relaxed her by cracking a joke, he instantly knew she couldn't fall asleep so he began his story telling, and she began to listen like a little baby, his little baby.

Zain's story symbolized ZaYas story so much, of how the cook can wait for her eternity and wont utter a word, he wont force her, he wont try to win her over, he will not come and forcibly take her away but yet will wait at her doorstep till forever if needed. But in the end, the cook and the princess are meant to be together, they are made for each other, their love for each other is just so divine, pristine, real, and serene, all the cook is waiting for is permission, the permission to be able to love her, lead her life to light and only light, make her life beautiful-er than her dreams. Once again the scene was just so beautiful, after that one dupatta scene of when they finally came face to face after a year, and Zain did not question her but just stopped to cover her showed his love with no greed and now this scenes, I can proudly say two of my most favorite scenes ever. I am all into intense hot scenes but I am a huge fan of symbolic scenes of where the scenes succeed to leave such a huge impact on the viewer.

But I can say this one thing was proven through Zains story :

Jaha koi ranjish na ho, jaha koi bandish na ho
Hoga ishq woh
Na ho koi umeedein, koi bhi shartein na ho
Hoga ishq woh beintehaaa

Zain has proved so brilliantly how he wants nothing BUT her, His Aaliyah.

Rehan told his tragic story to make her realize that she still has a chance and if he did he would never let her go exactly how Aaliyah should not let go of Zain, hes a gem you always want to cherish.

Once before, Zain was blinded by his ego and refused to listen Aaliyah out, what brought them together was the raid, the thought that he was left alone and he could never express his feelings to her,he could never live with her the way he dreamed of, but they were given a chance. Life repeats itself, now the situation is on Aaliyah, and Zains the one who's stuck. Destiny once again will give them another chance to rejoin, re-unite their hearts that have been bleeding since the past year. AND I CANT FREAKIN WAIT.

Side Note: Spoilers-_-. How can she marry anyone else? How can Zain allow someone else to just take her away just like that? But you guys I asked mi madre today if the husband can divorce the wife right after the second they get married and ma said yes so even if the RM happens, WHICH IT WONT, Rehan can divorce her right then and there.

P.S. Harshad LOOKED so HOT in the salwar suit. Why did he change back to that shirt man? I wanted him in the fire with those clothes on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
How could I miss, the way Zain fell unconscious but with his fathers picture, can a person be more loyal and loving?

Cant wait till tom!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baeee, for her to get back with Zain they have to consummate right?
I thought only then, she can remarry Zain
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Aww such a lovely review, i felt the same way about the story n the Bi song came into my mind, little things like him calling her MEZ n the childhood memory of her pulling his hair coz he ate her sweets lol Zaya r so connected n him knowing it was her n her just listening to him all night so cute. I also like the fact he understood she was gonna spend time with the kids before they left but he wanted to see her later. Rehans pain over rida foreshadowed the almost losing zain part for aliya today. I hope we get to see voice overs of zain, rehan, rehman about second chances poor aliya she will freak tom. I like how they continue to connect everything rehman knowing aliya her finding out about zari n now zari being after her hence the fire. Suri was using her brains today at least for a minute lol As for the spoilers lol much confusion but I just dont get how zaya or rehan for tht matter will be willing to go the rm route its makes no sense n is insulting to the institution of marriage. Yeah suri is gonna plot n might even come up with this to drive zaya apart but this time zaya r not the same naive ppl they know the value of their love n will fight the whole world. Im glad rehman is also coming to BV lol tht'll be fun. Also about the divorce thing i saw a paki show once where the couple get married but the MIL hates the girl n sends her to a room right after the wedding n a guy and locks the room n then brings everyone in their n the hubby who loves her divorces her on the spot so yeah tht could happen lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
The phone conversation was indeed very beautiful, it was the highlight of the episode for me. It is scenes like this that shows us how pure and sacred their love is. I have never seen a couple on screen, who yearn for each other so much yet the respect they share for each other stops them from hurting each other.
For me Zain has grown into an exceptionally beautiful character. His love for Aliya will NEVER fail and we can be sure of that now. From the episode we can see Suri will start plotting but no matter what Zain will not let his Aliya go this time. His love will not waver at any point.

It will be interesting to see now that despite all odds, how the two come together, there's the halala issue and Suri gang continually plotting. We know they will make it safely to shore, but the journey to get there will be tough but worth the wait.

With the spoilers Littles, I have no idea how to take them?! Mock nikaah?! RM of Rehan and Aliya? How can Aliya marry two people LOL. What's the purpose of the mock nikaah? It would be a whole lot simpler if there was no spoilers and we could enjoy the episodes in peace.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yay you posted, off to read
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Baeee, for her to get back with Zain they have to consummate right?

I thought only then, she can remarry Zain

No, they dont as i have been told by mom and many others they do not have to consummate, and if anyone of them feel forced to consummate it can be considered violation.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome review! That phone convo truly was so beautiful and so symbolic of their love story. Their love is just so pure, it just leave me speechless! Im SOO excited for tomorrow's episode!! Tomorrow seriously needs to come faster!
What do you think about the mock nikkah spoiler? Im quite positive about it since the focus is still on Zaya, and im hoping for some cute scene where they are both happy. Even if its for sometime. Plus there was no mention of Rehan or remarriage so thats good i guess! But do you know what mock nikkah means? Like what significance would it hold for Zaya?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

No, they dont as i have been told by mom and many others they do not have to consummate, and if anyone of them feel forced to consummate it can be considered violation.

Serious?! LOL

Yeah you can't force them to consummate, as that is against the rulings, they would have to do IT willingly
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all . awesome post 👏 as always .
yes you all said it right , zain's character growth is so enormous can't tell in words , from a young brat to a man , a man of his words, a man aaliya wanted him to be , i must say his dad will be proud now .

zainab , remember when usmaan was trying to tell aaliya that bahu to ban liya ab biwii kab bonogi , wo tumhee aapni biwi maane ja na maane par tumhe biwi bnana padega , he was trying to say that force zain to join office in old days , and then somehow aaliya managed to force zain to attend office work and at night zain arrived to usmaan and says dad office mien kya lekar jaate hai , n usmaan was like neeyat aur mehnat accchi honk chaiyeie miyaan , baaki sb kuchh aapne aap aajeygaa so now with zain's neeyat and mehnat he is able to open the door of aaliya's heart and his mohabat ki dua will be answered by allah when aaliya will go to zain and will confess . ❤️

yes my mum also told me the same thing that rehaan can give divorce at the same time when marriage will happened . and aaliya will be legally lawful to zain. now pillar's dialogue will come into picture that hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin .

i dint come online today until the episode today , and i realy enjoyed it to the core without spoilers lol .

loved ZAYA'S conversation ❤️ .

it will b bumpy ride but as you said they will make safe to the shore , as i will say that Zain & Aaliya relationship is passing thru bumping ride and both are the on the road with no destination ,just they are driving with the hope that they will find a place and they will surely like because they are not lost but actually they are on their way ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago