Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Yeah, I have seen your likes a lot of times especially on harshika's profiles :P
Lol,don't feel like that, dil toh baccha hai na 😉
And as to your original question.. it has been answered :P
Hope to see you active :)

Thanks Sanika, so sweet of you🤗 True, might b buddi but dil toh baccha hai jee which is why I love all your comments so much...makes me laugh🤣

Seriously though, all you girls (& guys...akki baba😉) have such mature and sensible pov's considering how young you all are that I forget the age difference and completely connect with your views.

So busy with children, hubby, housework, studying & work that can't be as active as I would like (just not enough hours in a day😭) so I try to make the best use of my "spare" time to watch Beintehaa, hit chaska meter, read all your posts & hit like button & vote for harshika in awards...in that order!!! So as to play my part😉

BTW really liked the story that Zain told so was trying to work out how it interlinked with Zaya. What was the deeper meaning behind Zain telling Malika e Zain that particular story?

Just love the maturity & realistic way that this story has been portrayed so don't watch ANYTHING else on tv apart from Beintehaa only...#so addicted😊
Edited by Simplyairports - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

She is 8yrs old mashallah & I have a son who is 11yrs old (mashallah) too.

I think I am the eldest person on this forum😳 Everyone active here is sooo young, makes me feel like antie-jee type

no noreen, dont feel like that, 🤗 we all are equal here ❤️ mostly all girls are here , only one boy is here in forum , Akki bhai 😆
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy^.^ I always see you liking posts and stuff. Glad to see you post(:
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No sweetie, I don't think you are the oldest. I think I might be. Welcome and Saranvir thanks for the info... I was wondering the same😃
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Noreen, I've always seen you liking posts and at times commenting but never saw you make one of your own. I'm happy to see you making a post, do make more :)
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
noreen..I'm confusedu ..yeha question kya hai??tume forum pe active rehate huve kis kis ne dheka ya phir "imarti" kya hothi hai ??? anyways even i don't know what is it called by "Imarti"..and even i have seen you liking my post and even commenting on em..!!! 😆😆
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Heyy^.^ I always see you liking posts and stuff. Glad to see you post(:

Thank you for noticing little old me😉
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: lailausa

No sweetie, I don't think you are the oldest. I think I might be. Welcome and Saranvir thanks for the info... I was wondering the same😃

Thank you for the welcome😊 Happy that there are other mature forumwasis around🤣

Glad I put forward that question now as it seems a few others were also wondering what amarti is...doesn't make me look so dumb😳
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Noreen, I've always seen you liking posts and at times commenting but never saw you make one of your own. I'm happy to see you making a post, do make more :)

Thank you for making me feel at home Mandy & for responding back to my comments in your review post, appreciated...your a star⭐️

Still trying to get to grips with how IF works as never joined a chat room/forum before so feel a little hesitant making posts in case I break the rules and Mods put a taala on it or I unintentionally upset another member😭
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

noreen..I'm confusedu ..yeha question kya hai??tume forum pe active rehate huve kis kis ne dheka ya phir "imarti" kya hothi hai ??? anyways even i don't know what is it called by "Imarti"..and even i have seen you liking my post and even commenting on em..!!! 😆😆

Yes I just LOVE your utt patang posts and the cute bandars, their expressions always fit the comments perfectly so I do try to comment to show my appreciation for your work👏

Confusion door karte hoon ab, suno...question amarti ka he tha originally magar conversation snowballed (as it does with us gals😉) aur active rehne pe ponnche gaye😳