Crazy Little Wife! Zaya OS

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

A/N : Happy Reading!

And. Italics are his thoughts :D

"Aaliya, humara naya aashiyan" he looked back at her lovingly. She was still at the door of their new baby pink-rose pink combo bedroom.

They were in their new home. Shifting was not an easy process, especially both novices in staying away from family.

The moment she received her acceptance letter for MBA, Zain had decided it would be a good prospect to expand Barkat Group. And so, today they had shifted properly to their new address, 413, 13th floor, Springwings Apartments, Mumbai..home for the next 2 years.

~~

He turned the lock in, surprised when she didn't answer the bell. Feeling his way in complete darkness, he finally found his way to the switchboard. Lights flooded the hall but there was still complete silence. Or wait. He could here muffled sounds from the bedroom.

He missed a heartbeat. What had happened?!

He rushed to his bedroom, frantically, again to find it dark and all the curtains drawn. The evening light filtered though, enough for him make out her silhouette in the corner crouching near the balcony door.

He bent down, only to have himself engulfed in what he guessed required her greatest strength as she clung onto him and bawled.

Yes, his 24 year old wife was bawling. Crying into his shirt, sniffling, coughing and again wailing.

"What the hell happened Aaliya?!"

"I miss Saif!! I miss Arub and Sana!!" she wailed some more.

"What the..?!"

"Shh!! Aaliya..they are all good! Sab theek honge.." her widened eyes made him realize he was not treading on the correct path.

"They are fine?! They don't miss me?!" Aaliya was about to go for her second round.

"No! No no no!! They miss you as much...but they are kids, heh..Umm..did you call them?" he asked cupping her cheeks, trying to remove those blotches of tears.

She rubbed her nose. "No..I didn't think of it" she admitted somewhat embarrassed.

Zain rolled his eyes. "Awesome."

"Let's give them a call then? We will talk to everyone!! And you can talk your way till dinner arrives, I will order Chinese and then we will have a balcony dinner!" he pulled her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

However, when he pulled back, her eyes were those liquid pools again.

"Ab kya hua?"

She fidgeted with his button.."Not the right time woman.." he groaned inwardly.

"I..I am.."

"Haan babu" he cooed, stroking her hair lightly.

"Our apartment is on the 13th floor"

Flummoxed he asked, "and 13th is evil..?"

"Allah! That too!!"

Zain looked at her questioningly.

"I am scared of heights! And I was out, and I thought I would fall down! And I would never get to see Arub or Sana or Saif or even Maami! Ever again!!"

"You WHAT?!" Zain released her from his hold, now just sitting on his haunches.

"I was going to just die without talking to them!" she sniffed, tears making their way back down the familiar pink path.

"Them? THEM?!! When you were going to DIE, you were thinking about ARUB AND SANA AND SAIF AND..AND MOM?!!" Zain fumed as he stood up.

"Umm..no..I thought.." she cowered.

"This is great. Absolutely fantastic this makes me feel. Nice. So I will order dinner. And then probably jump off myself." He walked towards the balcony.

"Are you going to jump off right now?" Aaliya asked, standing up quickly as well.

He turned exasperated. She bit the inside of her lip, trying to hide a smile.

"Oh wow. She is KIDDING. She is having fun with me about dying AND not missing ME." Irritated, he rolled his eyes, and turned again to lean on the back of their swing.

"Are you upset?" she said slowly making her way towards him, resting at his side.

He threw a dirty look.

"I couldn't have possibly missed you.." she scooted closer, their elbows touching.

He moves his elbow away. She slid further towards him.

He spared a glance. She looked quite beautiful, with red puffed up eyes, dishevelled hair and those silken cheeks. He turned away.

"I was expecting you to jump after me..so we would land together..almost" she reasoned as if it were the most obvious thing to do.

"God Aaliya! Your brain! Your stupid little brain!!" he sighed dramatically, all anger probably going down through that very balcony.

She pouted, "What about it?! It loves you very much, okay? As in, my heart loves you very much, but if my brain refuses to, even my heart wouldn't listen..or would it? I wasn't much of a biology enthusiast.."
"Shh!!" Zain put a finger on her lips shutting her up immediately.

Moving his other palm across her arm, lacing her fingers with his own, his eyes following his movements, he continued, "You do seem like a biology enthusiast though. In bed." He looked up at the last words, smirking.

She shivered. "It's cold." She nervously mumbled against his fingers.

She saw his Adam's apple bob as he gulped, pulling on her lower lip. His fingers felt her chin moving along her cheeks, tracing her earlobe now.

"Zain, mujhe oonchayi se darr lagta hai" she muttered.

He looked at her. Fear stricken eyes stared back at him, moving back and forth between him and the railing. Holding her hand, he moved towards the railing, feeling the clutched grip tighten.

~~

They stood facing the sea now. She could make out small hills over the horizon in the evening light.

He put his arm around her, and she quickly searched for something to hold onto, before deciding on his sleeve.

Very aware of his arm holding her closely now, she whispered, "This feels beautiful."

"This looks beautiful too". And suddenly both weren't talking about the scenery anymore.

"Aaliya, are you okay?"

She smiled, looking down at the black railing now.

And there on the balcony, Zain kisses his wife..deeply..and his wife..who a minute ago..expressed her fear of heights, is lifted by her husband..and in a state of elevation, runs her fingers through his hair, kissing him deeply back. Their lips moved against each other like a song, familiar yet the thrill arousing new sensations each time.

He put her down, while she conveniently found a resting spot in the nook between his neck and shoulder. His thumb stroked her slender neck as he murmured against her hair, "We haven't really inaugurated the swing Aaliya.."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful and cute one.aliya and zain conversion was really cute.last part is romantic.keep writing more.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its amazing thanks fr writing such stories its really refreshing keep it up .amazing story cute yet simple
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's so cute!! I loved their conversation, it was sweet and simple 😳
I can totally picture a scene like this in the show :D Well, once they get back together...

Loved it! Do write more cute one shots like these :)
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS 👍🏼
enjoyed reading it
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow loved it ...keep writing
It was so cute ... So beautiful ...and so pure
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is beautiful!
Aaliya is scared of heights???
And Zain O Zain. Jealous of his own family.
Gonna miss Arub Saif anf Sana.
This is amazing.
Can u pls pm me the nxt tym u write on ZaYa?

-Tanya.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beyond awesome
amazing os
damn lovely
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Now this is what I call a good piece of writing though I must say such a dimwit Aaliya was 🤣 cute yet dramatically stupid 🤣 this was something different from usual and I really liked it. Ending was super sweet with Zain teasin her and then taking her fears away
You need to start writing & posting more, Missy *stern face *
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww how cute n romantic really enjoyed it :)