Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Showed ZaYa hugging suri says about Halal slowly dey seperate der.s hand.

Since Rehan is iMumbai he may do something to unite without Hilal
Suri has to fail in her plan.So far she has nt won.

hmmm sigh , again we have whole week for this. we will be pulling our hairs for this. how diff halal this b.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

hmmm sigh , again we have whole week for this. we will be pulling our hairs for this. how diff halal this b.

Tis weeend we hve to break our head. If we get Fuze spoiler favouring us den we can relax.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Tis weeend we hve to break our head. If we get Fuze spoiler favouring us den we can relax.

exctly. fingers crossing that fuze article should be positive
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How adorable was their phone conversation? I just love the way Zain knew it was her and that she was not able to sleep so he told her a story about a princess and a bawarchi. He called her Malika E Zain, something I've missed hearing since their divorce track! Their scenes were just heartwarming and beautiful especially when he woke up in the morning and realized she was still on the line .. these two seriously make the simplest scenes the best!

When Rehan was telling Aaliya about Rida I was reminded of Zain's talk with Farhan's character (forgot his name in the show) The way he wished he had one more chance to tell his wife how much he loved her but never getting that chance, Rehan telling Aaliya she is fortunate to have that chance. It was all foreshadowing the fire and those words will definitely be ringing in Aaliya's mind as she fears Zain is hurt or much worse, it will be her wake up call just like the riots were Zain's.

I don't know about spoilers anymore but one thing for sure Zain and Aaliya's love story has been one of the best I've ever seen, so pure and just beautiful! There is just something about them that makes you smile even when they are not physically in the same scene together, a simple phone conversation touches your heart!

Side note: Suraiya turned out to be smarter than I gave her credit for! I thought for sure she wouldn't have overheard what Aaliya and Zarina are talking about but she knows and is aware her sister is far from this sweet innocent character, so that is good. I am glad they have made her somewhat sensible here because there are times where her character really can look foolish so this was a good move by the CVs.

@Mandy-ve, Damn busy in AD and not getting any time to browse IF. So really doubtful how much I will be able to watch the show at 11PM from next week. So these posts are till I can manage and afterwards it would be only when I can manage to peep in.

Coming to the show, saw the new promo in morning - the dreaded Halala word makes its appearance. I am not sure if CVS will show Rehan marrying Aliyah just so that the Halala can be done or they have something else cooking in their mind but as far as I understand the rule you can't marry just for the sake of Halala. Let's see what the creatives show.

And totally agree on Suriyaa - Loved the way she understood that Zarina has again lied to her. Thank god no more MU and no blaming Aliyah for everything. Suriyaa is not as naive as Zarina thought out to be. One thing I have to say is that the PH is really good in showing the simple things. Like in Tuesday's episode when Rehman's dabha is shown, they had the board in Telugu too which really is a good touch because right now the characters are in Hyderabad. And similarly when Aliyah came to meet Zarina, they met in a Swimming lounge and that is because Suriyaa and Zarina are staying in a hotel. All these small things really make a good pleasant viewing experience. Really impressed by the way this PH is shooting the track and keeping the characters intact.

And looks like the fire will force Aliyah out of her 'I don't want you Zain' mode and will make Aliyah face what her heart truly wants. So looking forward to what happens next.

Baad main it would be when I can Mandy-ve. It has been a real pleasant experience writing my thoughts on your thread and definitely would do my level best to keep on participating in.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago