Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I love Shakti but MATH just drives me nuts LOL! Good to know there is confirmation, I can't wait to see ZaYa putting up a fight its about time!

Yes! My schedule is messed up entirely for next week, reality hit me that in addition to not seeing any BI promos I did not see any for BB8 either and I wondered what was going on? I checked the guide for next week, it is showing shows Colors pulled off air like MB and Na Bole Tum, Sanskaar. I thought what the hell? It has to be an error because all those shows are done with and they can't stop airing all their new shows like Udaan, Shastri, MATH and especially my BI .. I hope by the weekend the problem is fixed.

yeah and their female lead , my cuzn is latoo over her , i was like bro grow up lol, and he was like i wana marry her , i said give me a break lol

this problem that u having it drived me nuts like last week, at your place its puled off air, here they were showing madhubala and all , i hope it will all get cleared .

mandy one more think ? did you colors you tube working on your side i mean the episodes ?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

yeah and their female lead , my cuzn is latoo over her , i was like bro grow up lol, and he was like i wana marry her , i said give me a break lol

this problem that u having it drived me nuts like last week, at your place its puled off air, here they were showing madhubala and all , i hope it will all get cleared .

mandy one more think ? did you colors you tube working on your side i mean the episodes ?

Well at least I know I am not alone, yes hoping this is all resolved by next week. I don't want to miss out on BI, yes I watch online but I also watch on TV

With Colors YT, I get access to older videos but the newer ones are still blocked for me.

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode
The phone conversation was tho sona pe suhaga
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How adorable was their phone conversation? I just love the way Zain knew it was her and that she was not able to sleep so he told her a story about a princess and a bawarchi. He called her Malika E Zain, something I've missed hearing since their divorce track! Their scenes were just heartwarming and beautiful especially when he woke up in the morning and realized she was still on the line .. these two seriously make the simplest scenes the best!

Hi Mandy πŸ˜› I can't tell you how adorable and heart-warming that phone conversation was. This was the first time, Aaliya was calm while talking to Zain πŸ˜† That conversation in the dhaba where Zain tells her that he knows her inner battle and he will only leave when he feels that she will be fine without him. I think that was the first time after their reunion that Aaliya felt that Zain thought about her well-being and her wishes as well not just his. And I think that this is why she was able to behave the way she did today. It was so nice to see her genuine and loving smile after so long.

Hearing their phone convo, I could only think how these two know each other inside and out. They only ever stopped understanding each other's unspoken thoughts when they let their ego and their anger get in the way. And you are right this scene was so simple and yet so meaningful and beautiful in every aspect.

When Rehan was telling Aaliya about Rida I was reminded of Zain's talk with Farhan's character (forgot his name in the show) The way he wished he had one more chance to tell his wife how much he loved her but never getting that chance, Rehan telling Aaliya she is fortunate to have that chance. It was all foreshadowing the fire and those words will definitely be ringing in Aaliya's mind as she fears Zain is hurt or much worse, it will be her wake up call just like the riots were Zain's.

Me too!! I thought of Peter (his name in the show πŸ˜†) and this type of scene may be cliche but you know what this is how humans are. One only realizes the real worth of something when we are on the verge of losing it forever.

I don't know about spoilers anymore but one thing for sure Zain and Aaliya's love story has been one of the best I've ever seen, so pure and just beautiful! There is just something about them that makes you smile even when they are not physically in the same scene together, a simple phone conversation touches your heart!

I would like to say that I will never fall for any spoilers and I will quietly just enjoy the show from now on but I know that would be a lie.πŸ˜†

Side note: Suraiya turned out to be smarter than I gave her credit for! I thought for sure she wouldn't have overheard what Aaliya and Zarina are talking about but she knows and is aware her sister is far from this sweet innocent character, so that is good. I am glad they have made her somewhat sensible here because there are times where her character really can look foolish so this was a good move by the CVs.

I was so sure that they would show Suri didn't hear anything at all and that she would just insult Aaliya but I am so glad that they proved me wrong. It was a very nice twist for me that Suri is more than aware of her little sister's wandering ways and I cracked up when she said that she will keep an eye on her finances from now on🀣

I am so excited for tomorrow!

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Saheba totally agree, it was the first time I saw Aaliya really let her guard down without feeling like she should put up a facade. Aaliya is letting Zain back in her life and realizes that he is changing, it is not only about him anymore, he is giving her importance and respect that she wants.

Exactly, as cliched as those scenes are it is human nature to realize someone's importance in your life at the time you think its too late. Humans at times need that push to make them put their lives into perspective and this was the best way to do so when it came to Zain and Aaliya, this was a girl who was in constant battle with her mind and heart and for once she will finally have a clear answer to her worries.

LOL how guilty are we, always saying screw spoilers only to end up taking a peak at them anyways πŸ˜†

Same here, I seriously thought Suraiya would go after Aaliya but instead she confronted the right person - her sister! I love that she was shown sensible especially about her finance, that only enraged Zarina further and I want to know how she goes about getting her revenge now. How will she destroy Suraiya and take everything from her?

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mandy new promo has come.
Showed ZaYa hugging.Suri sys Aalia has to go for Halal , she can unite with Zain after giving T.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ Mandy new promo has come.

Showed ZaYa hugging.Suri sys Aalia has to go for Halal , she can unite with Zain after giving T.

on tv jyoti ? in india or overseas ?
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

on tv jyoti ? in india or overseas ?

In India wen i was seeing repeat at 7am.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

In India wen i was seeing repeat at 7am.

how was it ?
jyothi- thumbnail
Showed ZaYa hugging suri says about Halal slowly dey seperate der.s hand.
Since Rehan is iMumbai he may do something to unite without Hilal
Suri has to fail in her plan.So far she has nt won.