Posted: 10 years ago
OMG as always you have said it all
nothing possibly to add❤️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Afternoon Mandy 🤗 to you . ❤️ Awesome post as always 👏 Bang on points

So after one day of emotional draining mood , new day new episode without coming online lol, realy realy awesome episode . Harshad and preetika nailed their scenes 👏

So he called her Malika E zain ❤️ after ages man , loved their conversation and now m glad how well zain knows his aaliya now that only she was calling , zain story gives me high hopes ,he wants to take her back if she wants to go back with him and the line in song jahan koi ranjish na ho, jahan koi bandish na ho ,Hoga isQk wo beintehaan , will truly come in picture tomorrow as zain said in story that i won't be taking you back as a trophy , will take you on your will . so surely aaliya as you said those words of rehaan will ring into her ears and as in spoilers saying they will reunite .

Rehaaan again they put in good use for ZAYA , he gave advice to aaliya to give a 2nd chance to zain . i mean m glad how clear cut portraion of his character creatives are giving us and these spoilers suking blood from our veins . rehaan himself hasn't come out from his late wife accident ,and still the man himself in deep love with his late wife ridaa, so i freaking dont know how TB article will fit in to this , zain and aaliya's love is so pure so divine , zain and aaliya saaath ho na ho , for one simple scene , see how much they have effect on us today , was very awesome moment between the two of them , and how effin in the world will write RM track for them for the sake of halal , again creatives have time to reconsider their decision for one last time .

so mock nikaaah means unintentional . again some spoilers , pagal krke shondgay yeh log , ek din RM ek din mock nikaah ek din reunion , what the world has come to ?
so may be sarju rafeeq and abdul chaca will be there if they are doing nikaah again cus mum was like two persons from each side should witness this , then it will complete , another question aaliya herself a paki muslanmaan , will she go thru this nikaah ? or she will carried in wave of emotions of fear that she dont wana loose zain again ? again BI is on fast pace , mandy m wondering if this halal is happening they will be doing as fast pace cus they know fandom will not accept so again one question ,, if this happens again aaliya has to go trhru talak ? i mean are creatives freaking serious what they are up to ?
daamn again controversial disscuison 😡

so another one zain is telling fahad that lets go to mumbai , does zain not aware that aaliya is not allowed there ? nafeesa truth is not yet out ? what is zarina up to, from today's episode it looks like suri and zarina will play the game of halal , 😡

so fahad dint accept zain shares, very good lol , rehmaaan chaca coming to BV as said in spoilers so he is coming with his chickens ? lol i know its lame sory 😆

Mandy listen , that Facebook lady yesterday i was talking about , you won't be believing she accepted today that all her predictions gone to bawdi 🤣 and in one comment some one told her that yesterday you had predicted that aaliya will go to rehaan that she wana marry him, but admission rehaan aur rehaan di party to mumbai chalegi 🤣 55 ppl liked her comment , bestii complete lol , and now she is again on train of predications of mock nikaah/ rehmaaan chaca coming to BV lol , she is not a stopper 🤣

we all want ZAYA be together without RM , mandy one year promo says that jab mohabat hogii beintehaa , khilaafat b hogii beintehaan ? does this fit well now ? will fuze article will play a major role that , aaliya dont want to go with RM and nor zain want to see her with another man , does this mean that these both dhakans hopeless poor babies zain and aaliya will fight as one with the rest freaking world ?

Hey Saranvir!!! 🤗 Their conversation was by far the highlight of the episode, it just touched your heart and brought out the beauty of Zain and Aaliya's love, how far they've come. It just makes me all the more doubtful about the TB article, I mean how can two people who love each other so much even think of marrying someone else? It just doesn't make sense to me, add to that you have Rehan who stressed the importance of what it is like to have a second chance, one he wishes he could have with his wife.

The latest TE spoiler has me so lost girl! I went on Twitter and saw their tweet said the mock nikaah is unintentional, how the heck does that happen? Why the fear Rehan will be involved? What they would do a sudden 180 with his character and how would Zain and Aaliya not know about the nikaah? What exactly is brewing in CVs mind here? I'm so confused, all I know is want ZaYa together especially after the episodes we got today and yesterday, plus the upcoming fire sequence its only going to strengthen ZaYa. I really want the chance to see them fighting against the world, whether its their nightmare parents or customs and religions. I just want to see them fighting for their love and not letting anything or anyone come between them like they did in the past.

Really she admitted she was wrong? Good! Honestly I am glad I did not read her predictions/spoilers otherwise my head would have spun! I'd rather enjoy the episodes without it, tonight's one just beautiful!!! It did not even matter that Zain and Aaliya were not together, that phone conversation was more than enough to feel the depth of their love for each other.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Aw their phone convo..it was such a emotional scene that i literally tears in my eyes..i don't know..i just want my Zaya together at any cost..These two are just insperatable
i just read the spolier about how Zain and aaliya will reunite after the fire scene..see i said the same yesterday...its scaring me now and this suspense is killing me
Rehan and his family finally left..Thank God for that...atleast no ammi ammi for few days😵..and Thank God Aaliya's family didn't plan to leave them..but no matter Rehan was and still one of the matured character in BI...His way of giving reminds me Usman mamu aloot..i still wish CVs don't turn him negative
what is mock nikkah? any idea about it?

I know there is still a fear inside of me, you just never know with BI all I know is I want ZaYa together especially after the beautiful scenes we got this week. That phone conversation was something else, Harshad and Preetika nailed their scenes!

I don't want Rehan turning negative either, I always wanted his character to exit gracefully like what was shown today. I see no need to turn Rehan negative when Zain and Aaliya already have so many people ready to keep them apart, he's supposed to be this pillar of BI so let him remain one. His scenes with Aaliya and Zain this week have been great, he was their supporter again, a well wisher so why destroy a character like that to go the oh so cliched route other shows do? Its best to leave things as they are and yes more than Rehan I was so happy to see those children saying goodbye! Can the kids stay gone?? I know its harsh of me to say but they really were forced in this track and too much to handle.

I have no idea what a mock nikaah is and I don't understand how ZaYa could marry unintentionally. Its very confusing but hanging onto hope CVs know what they are doing and won't destroy what has been one of the best love stories I've seen in recent times. It is rare to watch such a pure love unfold between two characters and I don't want that destroyed.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Loved the episode and espec the Zaya talk in phone ...really they made episode watchable even if they are not in one frame

That's what made their scenes all the more special, the fact they were in one frame yet you could feel the depth of their love and the beauty of their scenes. The CVs have done wonders with ZaYa's journey from hate to love, to MU, redemption and understanding .. its just WOW! Its why so many of us are asking that all that not been ruined, it would not be worth it.

Originally posted by: neenzz

These two are simply adorable, ain't got no reason to not love them, and the character one plays is somewhat a reflection of thw one playing it, so harshika are really good, and talented!

They really are talented and have come such a far way since the show began. I remember when I first started watching this show, for me Harshad and Preetika were just other newcomers looking to make their mark but never did I imagine I would become fans of both and see such growth in such a short time span. They've really managed to leave an impact in the 8 months BI has been on air.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Aalia has told she is true musalman if the Mock Nikah is fake she wil nt do.

Yes as u said i too wants to see ZaYa together.
Suri may start plotting ,Zain will nt listen to her, he had it, now he will listen only to Aalia.
Suri will nt succeed in her plan.
Nafee's truth should come out.

According to TE's tweet, this mock nikaah is unintentional which leaves me further confused about what is going on but yes it should be ZaYa and only ZaYa. I do not want any third angles between them

I say bring it on in regards to Suraiya, everything she plots only ends up bringing ZaYa closer together so let her plot away! Suraiya can never break their bond which has only strengthened with time and like you said Zain will not make the same mistakes he did in the past, its now Aaliya all the way. Zain has come to understand his love in a way he never did before, he will put Aaliya first always!

Nafeesa's truth has to come out especially since Suraiya still blames Aaliya for Usman's death, I want to see how she would react finding out who is really responsible for everything. Would she still behave this way or cut Aaliya some slack? I choose to believe she would still find ways to hate Aaliya

Originally posted by: Priyakna

OMG as always you have said it all

nothing possibly to add❤️

Thank you! I hope to read your Love Station about this episode
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Saranvir!!! 🤗 Their conversation was by far the highlight of the episode, it just touched your heart and brought out the beauty of Zain and Aaliya's love, how far they've come. It just makes me all the more doubtful about the TB article, I mean how can two people who love each other so much even think of marrying someone else? It just doesn't make sense to me, add to that you have Rehan who stressed the importance of what it is like to have a second chance, one he wishes he could have with his wife.

The latest TE spoiler has me so lost girl! I went on Twitter and saw their tweet said the mock nikaah is unintentional, how the heck does that happen? Why the fear Rehan will be involved? What they would do a sudden 180 with his character and how would Zain and Aaliya not know about the nikaah? What exactly is brewing in CVs mind here? I'm so confused, all I know is want ZaYa together especially after the episodes we got today and yesterday, plus the upcoming fire sequence its only going to strengthen ZaYa. I really want the chance to see them fighting against the world, whether its their nightmare parents or customs and religions. I just want to see them fighting for their love and not letting anything or anyone come between them like they did in the past.

Really she admitted she was wrong? Good! Honestly I am glad I did not read her predictions/spoilers otherwise my head would have spun! I'd rather enjoy the episodes without it, tonight's one just beautiful!!! It did not even matter that Zain and Aaliya were not together, that phone conversation was more than enough to feel the depth of their love for each other.

word mandy from yesterday morning until dawn it realy hit us hard , but we got another spoilers as mock nikaah and all , but my cuzn i told u before , she is like , mock nikaah is there in islaaam yahan there has to be mock nikaah ( which is also called secret nikaah ) this nikaah will be btw aaliya-rehaan , not zaya , so it will be unintentional cus rehaan knows about zaya so he will do that for their sake and right away after nikaaah he will give divorce to aaliya so that she can go with zain, sis was saying now this is diff kind of halal farhaan was talking about , and as pree said the show is about marriages laws of islaam so yes they will portray this , thats y rehaan's lines will come out like hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin ,secret nikaaah will be witnessing two witness from each side. now rehmaaan chacuu will be in mumbai,grumpy is also there. may be aayat and rizwaan will be there as saraswatichndr is coming to an end , so then after all this mess , before going back to zain , aaliya has to do proper nikaaah with zain and new mehr will be announced for aaliya's mehr . i think you can understand now what m saying by gathering my cuzns thoughts cus as earlier i told you her deeni taalim is of muslim background so she said they will go thru RUJU to and mock nikaaah to , either way they gona choose, n by sideline suriya is on the roll to as i saw the tweet from TE , i hope u read that to that she is in action and she will not let zaya be reunite , so tommorow it will be unofficial reunion after that aaliya has to go thru mock then she will come back to zain, so its not necessary that aaliya should live in rehaan's house again , may be now zain will shift her into new house for temporary purpose , and i bet u mandy after coming to mumbai zain won't be leaving aaliya alone, he learnt his lessons by heart and mind now, suriya will get infuriate at zain , rehaan will not turn negative how can creatives do that i mean he is the PILLAR of zaya and Show , i hope i made sense here mandy , was sleepy cus returned from work

edited - i forgot say about scroll promo on clors , so balega itihaaas zain aur aaliya ka jab aayega halal ka farmaaahn , so furze lines will fir there that without any 3rd angle and without halal they will have reunion and now the equation will be ZaYa Vs World , they will fight customs of religion and every single person and i bet know zaya will not take em granted , so all i all say mandy. this kind of uniqueness is yet to see i think if they are going this way BI will be attract more than trillions viewers from all over the world . already our show is realistic touch and uniqueness , so it will continue , m not gona relying on spoilers , i will not let them hurt my kamjor feelings for BI , i will take show as it comes, its is totally diff scerniero if you watch episodes without spoilers , all i learnt from you mandy not to come online be calm and watch the episode one by one.
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

word mandy from yesterday morning until dawn it realy hit us hard , but we got another spoilers as mock nikaah and all , but my cuzn i told u before , she is like , mock nikaah is there in islaaam yahan there has to be mock nikaah ( which is also called secret nikaah ) this nikaah will be btw aaliya-rehaan , not zaya , so it will be unintentional cus rehaan knows about zaya so he will do that for their sake and right away after nikaaah he will give divorce to aaliya so that she can go with zain, sis was saying now this is diff kind of halal farhaan was talking about , and as pree said the show is about marriages laws of islaam so yes they will portray this , thats y rehaan's lines will come out like hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin ,secret nikaaah will be witnessing two witness from each side. now rehmaaan chacuu will be in mumbai,grumpy is also there. may be aayat and rizwaan will be there as saraswatichndr is coming to an end , so then after all this mess , before going back to zain , aaliya has to do proper nikaaah with zain and new mehr will be announced for aaliya's mehr . i think you can understand now what m saying by gathering my cuzns thoughts cus as earlier i told you her deeni taalim is of muslim background so she said they will go thru RUJU to and mock nikaaah to , either way they gona choose, n by sideline suriya is on the roll to as i saw the tweet from TE , i hope u read that to that she is in action and she will not let zaya be reunite , so tommorow it will be unofficial reunion after that aaliya has to go thru mock then she will come back to zain, so its not necessary that aaliya should live in rehaan's house again , may be now zain will shift her into new house for temporary purpose , and i bet u mandy after coming to mumbai zain won't be leaving aaliya alone, he learnt his lessons by heart and mind now, suriya will get infuriate at zain , rehaan will not turn negative how can creatives do that i mean he is the PILLAR of zaya and Show , i hope i made sense here mandy , was sleepy cus returned from work

You made sense, lets see how things work out. At least I'm not feeling uneasy as I was before with the TB article because it was just so out there especially with pregnancy and all and did you notice how that part was conveniently edited out now? As if the pregnancy part was never part of the article.

My optimism is back, it is Zain and Aaliya's fight and Suraiya can never come between them.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

You made sense, lets see how things work out. At least I'm not feeling uneasy as I was before with the TB article because it was just so out there especially with pregnancy and all and did you notice how that part was conveniently edited out now? As if the pregnancy part was never part of the article.

My optimism is back, it is Zain and Aaliya's fight and Suraiya can never come between them.

edited - yes i saw that mandy lol these ppl i tell ju and i forgot to say about scroll promo on clors , so balega itihaaas zain aur aaliya ka jab aayega halal ka farmaaahn , so furze lines will fir there that without any 3rd angle and without halal they will have reunion and now the equation will be ZaYa Vs World , they will fight customs of religion and every single person and i bet know zaya will not take em granted , so all i all say mandy. this kind of uniqueness is yet to see i think if they are going this way BI will be attract more than trillions viewers from all over the world . already our show is realistic touch and uniqueness , so it will continue , m not gona relying on spoilers , i will not let them hurt my kamjor feelings for BI , i will take show as it comes, its is totally diff scerniero if you watch episodes without spoilers , all i learnt from you mandy not to come online be calm and watch the episode one by one.
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

edited - yes i saw that mandy lol these ppl i tell ju and i forgot to say about scroll promo on clors , so balega itihaaas zain aur aaliya ka jab aayega halal ka farmaaahn , so furze lines will fir there that without any 3rd angle and without halal they will have reunion and now the equation will be ZaYa Vs World , they will fight customs of religion and every single person and i bet know zaya will not take em granted , so all i all say mandy. this kind of uniqueness is yet to see i think if they are going this way BI will be attract more than trillions viewers from all over the world . already our show is realistic touch and uniqueness , so it will continue , m not gona relying on spoilers , i will not let them hurt my kamjor feelings for BI , i will take show as it comes, its is totally diff scerniero if you watch episodes without spoilers , all i learnt from you mandy not to come online be calm and watch the episode one by one.

I've heard about the scroll promos, I wish those aired where I live especially the latest. I've been waiting for this, ZaYa against the world and yes they will not take anything for granted anymore. Zain and Aaliya had to learn the hard way about what happens when you take what you have for granted and now they will not let history repeat itself. Zain and Aaliya will be back stronger than ever!

Staying away from spoilers and the forum really is the way to go when you want to enjoy an episode, your whole outlook is different.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I've heard about the scroll promos, I wish those aired where I live especially the latest. I've been waiting for this, ZaYa against the world and yes they will not take anything for granted anymore. Zain and Aaliya had to learn the hard way about what happens when you take what you have for granted and now they will not let history repeat itself. Zain and Aaliya will be back stronger than ever!

Staying away from spoilers and the forum really is the way to go when you want to enjoy an episode, your whole outlook is different.

My bro from another mother lol, sory my cuzn so he texted me , he lives in india. so only in india they have shown the badlega ithaaas promo in breaks last night on clors chanel , when MATH going on he is big fan of shakti aroraa so yeah he saw , i think we are yet to see promo of that , my tv guide is messed up i need to talk to cable people , last night when mum was watching repeat instead of BI they air MATH i dont know whats going on its all messed up and also about BB guide is not showing anything. i just read your status on fb so you facing the same right ?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

My bro from another mother lol, sory my cuzn so he texted me , he lives in india. so only in india they have shown the badlega ithaaas promo in breaks last night on clors chanel , when MATH going on he is big fan of shakti aroraa so yeah he saw , i think we are yet to see promo of that , my tv guide is messed up i need to talk to cable people , last night when mum was watching repeat instead of BI they air MATH i dont know whats going on its all messed up and also about BB guide is not showing anything. i just read your status on fb so you facing the same right ?

I love Shakti but MATH just drives me nuts LOL! Good to know there is confirmation, I can't wait to see ZaYa putting up a fight its about time!

Yes! My schedule is messed up entirely for next week, reality hit me that in addition to not seeing any BI promos I did not see any for BB8 either and I wondered what was going on? I checked the guide for next week, it is showing shows Colors pulled off air like MB and Na Bole Tum, Sanskaar. I thought what the hell? It has to be an error because all those shows are done with and they can't stop airing all their new shows like Udaan, Shastri, MATH and especially my BI .. I hope by the weekend the problem is fixed.