Malika E Zain and her Bawarchi .. Got to love ZaYa!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
How adorable was their phone conversation? I just love the way Zain knew it was her and that she was not able to sleep so he told her a story about a princess and a bawarchi. He called her Malika E Zain, something I've missed hearing since their divorce track! Their scenes were just heartwarming and beautiful especially when he woke up in the morning and realized she was still on the line .. these two seriously make the simplest scenes the best!

When Rehan was telling Aaliya about Rida I was reminded of Zain's talk with Farhan's character (forgot his name in the show) The way he wished he had one more chance to tell his wife how much he loved her but never getting that chance, Rehan telling Aaliya she is fortunate to have that chance. It was all foreshadowing the fire and those words will definitely be ringing in Aaliya's mind as she fears Zain is hurt or much worse, it will be her wake up call just like the riots were Zain's.

I don't know about spoilers anymore but one thing for sure Zain and Aaliya's love story has been one of the best I've ever seen, so pure and just beautiful! There is just something about them that makes you smile even when they are not physically in the same scene together, a simple phone conversation touches your heart!

Side note: Suraiya turned out to be smarter than I gave her credit for! I thought for sure she wouldn't have overheard what Aaliya and Zarina are talking about but she knows and is aware her sister is far from this sweet innocent character, so that is good. I am glad they have made her somewhat sensible here because there are times where her character really can look foolish so this was a good move by the CVs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Loved telephone conversation.

Twice she did n talk 3rd time Zain said i know dis is u , don't ask me how , no one will ask chicken korma at dis time.now the time is 1.30 .He was telling story nd both slept next morning his good morning ,woke her.
She was seeing the pic of Zain nd both , she was seeing love note.
Rehan leaving for mumbai he was telling Aalia about his wife Rida's story.He told her Allah has given u chance, u give 2nd chance to Zain.He knows zain has given T , he is telling Aalia to give another chance dat means wat.I feel no need of RM. for ZaYa to unite.
Fahad is nt bother about Zain.Bilal thought if Zain's share goes to Fahad he can grab from him.
Seeing today's ep i cannot believe da spoiler.Rehan wanted to unite ZaYa.Aalia also cannot leave Zain.Both r in deep love.
Zarina mi8 create poblem to Aaliaa but Zain will take care of Aalia.
Aalia was holding mamu's photo wen the goons attacked dabha , now Zain was lying on his dad's photo..
No precap no promo.
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved the episode and espec the Zaya talk in phone ...really they made episode watchable even if they are not in one frame
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These two are simply adorable, ain't got no reason to not love them, and the character one plays is somewhat a reflection of thw one playing it, so harshika are really good, and talented!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Loved telephone conversation.

Twice she did n talk 3rd time Zain said i know dis is u , don't ask me how , no one will ask chicken korma at dis time.now the time is 1.30 .He was telling story nd both slept next morning his good morning ,woke her.
She was seeing the pic of Zain nd both , she was seeing love note.
Rehan leaving for mumbai he was telling Aalia about his wife Rida's story.He told her Allah has given u chance, u give 2nd chance to Zain.He knows zain has given T , he is telling Aalia to give another chance dat means wat.I feel no need of RM. for ZaYa to unite.
Fahad is nt bother about Zain.Bilal thought if Zain's share goes to Fahad he can grab from him.
Seeing today's ep i cannot believe da spoiler.Rehan wanted to unite ZaYa.Aalia also cannot leave Zain.Both r in deep love.
Zarina mi8 create poblem to Aaliaa but Zain will take care of Aalia.
Aalia was holding mamu's photo wen the goons attacked dabha , now Zain was lying on his dad's photo..
No precap no promo.

Its hard to believe the TB article too after seeing Rehan leave gracefully and telling Aaliya that story about his wife. It was all about pushing her closer to Zain and giving her that jolt she needed to realize she cannot live without Zain, all that pushing him away will no longer apply because the fear of losing him forever will now consume her. This is bound to make Zain and Aaliya closer than ever.

Zarina will for sure create problems for Aaliya, her secret is out and now that she knows Suraiya is keeping herself on guard she will surely try to destroy Aaliya. ZaYa have made one more enemy but they will fight this together.

The CVs are smart with no promos, they can't give the episode away otherwise no suspense.

jyothi- thumbnail
@ Mandy Rehan adviced Aalia just like Usman .
New spoiler says they do Mock Nikah.Don't know wat mock nikah is?
Better dan RM
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ Mandy Rehan adviced Aalia just like Usman .

New spoiler says they do Mock Nikah.Don't know wat mock nikah is?
Better dan RM

At first I thought okay they have a fake type wedding where they make vows to each other or something like that, you know something just between them but now I am so lost and intrigued at the same time. I just want ZaYa together
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

At first I thought okay they have a fake type wedding where they make vows to each other or something like that, you know something just between them but now I am so lost and intrigued at the same time. I just want ZaYa together

Aalia has told she is true musalman if the Mock Nikah is fake she wil nt do.
Yes as u said i too wants to see ZaYa together.
Suri may start plotting ,Zain will nt listen to her, he had it, now he will listen only to Aalia.
Suri will nt succeed in her plan.
Nafee's truth should come out.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Mandy 🤗 to you . ❤️ Awesome post as always 👏 Bang on points

So after one day of emotional draining mood , new day new episode without coming online lol, realy realy awesome episode . Harshad and preetika nailed their scenes 👏

So he called her Malika E zain ❤️ after ages man , loved their conversation and now m glad how well zain knows his aaliya now that only she was calling , zain story gives me high hopes ,he wants to take her back if she wants to go back with him and the line in song jahan koi ranjish na ho, jahan koi bandish na ho ,Hoga isQk wo beintehaan , will truly come in picture tomorrow as zain said in story that i won't be taking you back as a trophy , will take you on your will . so surely aaliya as you said those words of rehaan will ring into her ears and as in spoilers saying they will reunite .

Rehaaan again they put in good use for ZAYA , he gave advice to aaliya to give a 2nd chance to zain . i mean m glad how clear cut portraion of his character creatives are giving us and these spoilers suking blood from our veins . rehaan himself hasn't come out from his late wife accident ,and still the man himself in deep love with his late wife ridaa, so i freaking dont know how TB article will fit in to this , zain and aaliya's love is so pure so divine , zain and aaliya saaath ho na ho , for one simple scene , see how much they have effect on us today , was very awesome moment between the two of them , and how effin in the world will write RM track for them for the sake of halal , again creatives have time to reconsider their decision for one last time .

so mock nikaaah means unintentional . again some spoilers , pagal krke shondgay yeh log , ek din RM ek din mock nikaah ek din reunion , what the world has come to ?
so may be sarju rafeeq and abdul chaca will be there if they are doing nikaah again cus mum was like two persons from each side should witness this , then it will complete , another question aaliya herself a paki muslanmaan , will she go thru this nikaah ? or she will carried in wave of emotions of fear that she dont wana loose zain again ? again BI is on fast pace , mandy m wondering if this halal is happening they will be doing as fast pace cus they know fandom will not accept so again one question ,, if this happens again aaliya has to go trhru talak ? i mean are creatives freaking serious what they are up to ?
daamn again controversial disscuison 😡

so another one zain is telling fahad that lets go to mumbai , does zain not aware that aaliya is not allowed there ? nafeesa truth is not yet out ? what is zarina up to, from today's episode it looks like suri and zarina will play the game of halal , 😡

so fahad dint accept zain shares, very good lol , rehmaaan chaca coming to BV as said in spoilers so he is coming with his chickens ? lol i know its lame sory 😆

Mandy listen , that Facebook lady yesterday i was talking about , you won't be believing she accepted today that all her predictions gone to bawdi 🤣 and in one comment some one told her that yesterday you had predicted that aaliya will go to rehaan that she wana marry him, but admission rehaan aur rehaan di party to mumbai chalegi 🤣 55 ppl liked her comment , bestii complete lol , and now she is again on train of predications of mock nikaah/ rehmaaan chaca coming to BV lol , she is not a stopper 🤣

we all want ZAYA be together without RM , mandy one year promo says that jab mohabat hogii beintehaa , khilaafat b hogii beintehaan ? does this fit well now ? will fuze article will play a major role that , aaliya dont want to go with RM and nor zain want to see her with another man , does this mean that these both dhakans hopeless poor babies zain and aaliya will fight as one with the rest freaking world ?

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aw their phone convo..it was such a emotional scene that i literally tears in my eyes..i don't know..i just want my Zaya together at any cost..These two are just insperatable
i just read the spolier about how Zain and aaliya will reunite after the fire scene..see i said the same yesterday...its scaring me now and this suspense is killing me
Rehan and his family finally left..Thank God for that...atleast no ammi ammi for few days😵..and Thank God Aaliya's family didn't plan to leave them..but no matter Rehan was and still one of the matured character in BI...His way of giving reminds me Usman mamu aloot..i still wish CVs don't turn him negative
what is mock nikkah? any idea about it?