-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

🥳🥳🥳All Hail Wednesday!! 🥳🥳🥳

Can we just take a moment out and thank Wednesday? I think its time we do! The last two Wednesdays have been heaven for us!!

Two weeks ago we got our ZaYa face off Such a beautiful moment. Their dialogues and actions ahhh. The way Zain touched her face with such caution, like finally he had found his precious! And Aaliya just lost with words, the emotions played in her eyes. She wanted to hold him but she was shocked that where did her love come from nowhere and saved her The way their foreheads touched or when they lay into each other and their noses would touch The emotions, tears, and pain all played out in such a beautiful moment that showed their deep love. It was perfect!

Credit to -Faiza- for the creations.

One week ago we could our old ZaYa back Such fun and loveable moments, all in all a ZaYa episode. Everything was there: their comedy, coeperation, caring, love, and pain! And we had missed all of it and we loved it! Zain's badameezi and his "madam" and Aaliya that couldn't resist his charm And when finally she pushed him away, she was back into his arms to seek shelter. The way they went down to sit while hugging each other and there they sat for a while forgetting the whole world and the past but just being save and loved in each other's arms And when they cooperated, yeah, to save each other, they will do anything, even though if they try to resist. And I think we all noticed that little moment that surely was not even scripted when their noses touched

Credit to -Faiza- for the creations.

What do you think, we will get this Wednesday? As the precap showed Aaliya will get call about that the dhaba is on fire. She remembers that Zain told her that he will be waiting there for her. Aaliya will think Zain is stuck in the fire and will run to save him. Hayylaa there will be so many emotions at this moment, passioniate moments Aaliya running because her heart, breath, life is stuck in fire. And there will Zain be looking at how she is fighting for him. He will be thinking that whatever she says and do, she will always come back to save him because she truly loves him! She can't see a little thing harming him. Forget those moments where Zain had the car accident or when they were stuck in the cold storage, just remember the moments when Zain hurt his hand breaking the watermelon or when he burned it when they were on the business trip. Aaliya wouldn't let the smallest harm get to him, and here she will be once again asking her God to save her shauhar Imagine all these moments afterwards when she will be taking care of his wounds and he just looking at her and thinking how lucky he is. Ahh those passionate moments

I personally think that Zain isn't stuck in the fire. Cause the picture they show of him in the precap is from the maha-episode. So Aaliya must just be thinking back at that moment when she was stuck in the fire and Zain saved her. The picture of Zain with fire around him may actually scare her. As I said in one of my earlier topics that ZaYa's story will just play off like before till they reunite - but just during other situations and under other circumstances. And here we have a moment: Zain saved Aaliya once from fire and now she will repay this gesture to him.

Sorry like always for such a long post. I really tried not to analyze.. that much.. but yeah, it resulted in a lot, I guess 😳 Enjoy anyways!

- asma

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I might just start loving wednesdays! Lol!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neenzz

I might just start loving wednesdays! Lol!

Hahah exactly!

I loved yesterday's episode. It was not like we expected it because of the precap but it was so beautiful. It will be one of my favorite till date. So I am not disappointed in Wednesday, still loving it. Hahah!

Aaliya calling over because she wanted to talk to Zain but on the other hand she tried to resist. Zain on the other side knoww that its her and call her, awww. And without saying anything he figures everything about her, her smile and her sleep. And he called her Malaika-e-Zain and none of them reacted on it, it was just normal for them. And they talked whole night and were on the line till next morning. It was just beautiful in simple words. Favorite. Touchwood.

- asma