Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
👏 Appreciate ur efforts avi ... But hum itna soch rahe hain , loop hole doond rahe hain , kahi CVS Hume bjkt na de de
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

oh so can they ???that sound awesome Azhumunji...but i doubt our would take this path as they love dark tunnels more..!!

We cannot do anything now! I HATe farhan!

See theres another proof!

Sahih International
And when you divorce women and they have fulfilled their term, do not prevent them from remarrying their [former] husbands if they agree among themselves on an acceptable basis. That is instructed to whoever of you believes in Allah and the Last Day. That is better for you and purer, and Allah knows and you know not.

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

👏 Appreciate ur efforts avi ... But hum itna soch rahe hain , loop hole doond rahe hain , kahi CVS Hume bjkt na de de

Yehi sab keh rahe hain! But ek faida, i found that i have more hope for religious studies 🤣
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear there's no use of driving our selves insane over this whole talakh nd Halala business.
Cv's will do what they wish...but just to point a thing out...a husband can take back he's wife even after 3rd talakh before the end of the 3 months Iddah period right...the answer is all there each talakh procedure have 3 month iddah period so the fact is ZaYa have gone through 1 talakh not 3.
A couple's 3rd talakh will be after they're 3rd marriage.simple hai yaar I don't understand why people don't understand this basic thing and why do these stupid movie and serial people create wrong conception about talakh and marriage in Islam.
So bottom line is ZaYa don't need to go through any Halala to get back together they are allowed to get married.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear cv will do whatever they want
But I appreciate your work
Good luck for your exams 👍🏼
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Dear there's no use of driving our selves insane over this whole talakh nd Halala business.

Cv's will do what they wish...but just to point a thing out...a husband can take back he's wife even after 3rd talakh before the end of the 3 months Iddah period right...the answer is all there each talakh procedure have 3 month iddah period so the fact is ZaYa have gone through 1 talakh not 3.
A couple's 3rd talakh will be after they're 3rd marriage.simple hai yaar I don't understand why people don't understand this basic thing and why do these stupid movie and serial people create wrong conception about talakh and marriage in Islam.
So bottom line is ZaYa don't need to go through any Halala to get back together they are allowed to get married.

Exactly! Why dont these serial people dont understand this fact? Now if they tell that remarrying is namamukin in the show,im ready to run with a stick behind them! Why shouldnt they followmthe rules?
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG! Wat is dis ,Avi? BI ne sabka pagal banadiya :P This topic is really confusing .. CV's ko talaaq hi nhi karwana cahiya .. Khud tho confuse hogaya humey bhi kahinka nhi choda *angry* .. but as per my knowledge talaaq 9months ka hota hai .. Nd zaya ka talaaq three months mein finish .. Tho talaaq tho hua hi nhi .. tata bye bye .. I can't discuss it anymore , or else i'll be in mental asylum :P
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Did i confuse you? 😕

See, my conclusion was. there is a chance left for ZaYa to reunite without halala.Since it is mentioned in quran that same couple can remarry after three talaqs + three months iddah. Am i clear now? But CV's chose the halala route, ultimately not following islamic rules!

oh thank u 😊
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Dear cv will do whatever they want
But I appreciate your work
Good luck for your exams 👍🏼

I know right? They're not ready to listen to anyone!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TheInstigator-

OMG! Wat is dis ,Avi? BI ne sabka pagal banadiya :P This topic is really confusing .. CV's ko talaaq hi nhi karwana cahiya .. Khud tho confuse hogaya humey bhi kahinka nhi choda *angry* .. but as per my knowledge talaaq 9months ka hota hai .. Nd zaya ka talaaq three months mein finish .. Tho talaaq tho hua hi nhi .. tata bye bye .. I can't discuss it anymore , or else i'll be in mental asylum :P

Iddah 9 months vine months kuch nahi hai 😆 i read Quran for this thing.GOD! 😆 See they can marry without halala also, this is what im teying to say.