Cool down and Analyse.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
See maybe i am the only person. Who types 'Types of Halala' in google 🤣
Warning Long Post!

See here,

A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable. She is then free to be married to any other person of her choice. If then in the normal course of life a dispute between them develops leading to first Talaq by the second husband, she is again free to be married to any person of her choice including the second husband (by whom she has got the first divorce) and also including the first husband as well. The relevant point here is that a Halala cannot be planned in advance, as a Nikah between her and the second husband with an understanding of a divorce afterwards will not be valid. If she does so, it will be an illegitimate relationship with the second husband and with the first husband also with whom she comes to live after a pre-planned Halala. Muhammad(P.BU.H) has cursed both such men who perform Halala and for whom Halala is performed. The second Caliph Hazrat Umar ruled during his reign that he will punish with stoning to death those who perform a pre-planned Halala.

So read those bolded parts? Maybe you read it already. The bold was what i was talking about! Zain already regretted Divorcing her during the iddah, after third Talaq, he did not have the motive to separate but they separated, now can this be used? Or it is already a year so it is not possible?

And in the bold italics part, it is Considered as HARAM to marry someone else intentionally to marry the first Husband, and Both the men are cursed! In this case Rehaan might not agree!

See this now

if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah

So the Nikah can be unintentional too, that is, Aliya can marry Rehaan to get rid of Zain! Or to make Zain go in his way other than behind her! And see, the square brackets say, IF HE DIED! So this may come into play! So maybe Zain will accident Rehaan unintentionally! :p this track can play out as to blame Zain, as beintehaa is known for MU's! *FacePalm*. Its a negative point, as well as positive, if Suraiya makes the accident, blame goes on her,ZaYa can remarry and no KMH!

After i've seen some videos of Dr.Zakir Naik, he clearly states that, before deciding upon Talaq, the husband and wife needs to clear out the problems by talking to each other, if not cleared he can give talaq, in this case, the method of Talaq was totally wrong in the show!

And, he says that, Ruju can be performed in the three months of iddah. The talaq procedure was right but they did not sit and talk, and this Ruju happened in the three months! But after the third talaq they're considered Haram to each other.

But, if the divorce has happened, and after some days the man regrets, dont stop him from marrying his old wife! Quaran says this! Surah al baquarah ch2 verse.232 (ye kya kya kar rahi hun mein to prove this *FacePalm*)

So, THE QURAN SAYS THAT, that they can marry after the third Talaq also! Kahi musalman ye nahi jaante acc to dr.Zakir Naik!

So They Can Marry Even After Divorcing, kyuki teen talaq ek saath, ek hi talaq maani jaati hai! And they can do thice twice more now! Talaq 3 months iddah! Marry again talaq three months iddah talaq marry again three months iddah but only after this time, the woman needs a halala!

Read the Quaran Properly Farhan Sir! (No Offence)

Proof!

Sahih International
And when you divorce women and they have fulfilled their term, do not prevent them from remarrying their [former] husbands if they agree among themselves on an acceptable basis. That is instructed to whoever of you believes in Allah and the Last Day. That is better for you and purer, and Allah knows and you know not.

you still have a chance to cover up CV's! Call a half moulvi sahab and make him tell abt Halala to ZaYa and they panic, Rehaan reads the quran and clears out! Do something like this! And a new nikah of ZaYa! With new mehr!

Thank you for reading this long post!

I have exams and i think i am gonna write about Halala in my answer sheet 🤣 this almost took half an hour for me to come to a conclusion!

Bye guys! Ill not come here tomorrow and maybe ill stay here for more hours from saturday! Last Exam!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Oh god this is very long .Will return after reading .

Unres

😆 Look what BI has done to us ...
No idea what the CVS have planned . Hope they follow this route. Rehan KO koyi goli maar do yaar . He is becoming a pain in the b***..

Avi poyi padi . I will not be surprised if u write all this in the paper . I have written zaya in corners of my answer sheets many times oh and harshika too 😳
Edited by zaya143 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Res

Oh god this is very long

Will return after reading

😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god kitna lamba hai
But I read d whole thing
Now I am confused more than ever this halala thing is more confusing then my chemistry book!!
I know only one thing Now Zaya reunion (without RM or halala) Asap
All d best for ur exams
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dude no point! They hv chosen halala!

Whether it's intentional/unintentional, whether Rehan lives or dies, whether Zaya reunite or not after halala is all meaningless bcz I dunno abt the rest but the show sinks n dies along with halala for atleast me!

Ever since rehan has entered the shw, d shw has been hving it's worst days&everyone left watching BI aftr SBB declared talaq& halala! Now d mkrs think with Halala n YHM as competition at a tym as late as 11 ppl will actually watch halala crap ,d news of which was enuf to drive away most of the viewers?

PS: Dont bother abt this just study for ur exams do well! Cz CVs will do wat de want! Good luck 4 ur exams!
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Azhumunji ye kya tha ..you said so much that now i got confused..jo clarity tha wo bhi chali gayi ..ek conclusion tho dedethi ..anyways teri efforts keliye i appreciate you ... i hope ki tu exams mein ye sab nah lekhde..!!😆😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Oh god kitna lamba hai

But I read d whole thing
Now I am confused more than ever this halala thing is more confusing then my chemistry book!!
I know only one thing Now Zaya reunion (without RM or halala) Asap
All d best for ur exams

Did i confuse you? 😕

See, my conclusion was. there is a chance left for ZaYa to reunite without halala.Since it is mentioned in quran that same couple can remarry after three talaqs + three months iddah. Am i clear now? But CV's chose the halala route, ultimately not following islamic rules!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Dude no point! They hv chosen halala!

Whether it's intentional/unintentional, whether Rehan lives or dies, whether Zaya reunite or not after halala is all meaningless bcz I dunno abt the rest but the show sinks n dies along with halala for atleast me!

Ever since rehan has entered the shw, d shw has been hving it's worst days&everyone left watching BI aftr SBB declared talaq& halala! Now d mkrs think with Halala n YHM as competition at a tym as late as 11 ppl will actually watch halala crap ,d news of which was enuf to drive away most of the viewers?

PS: Dont bother abt this just study for ur exams do well! Cz CVs will do wat de want! Good luck 4 ur exams!

I would not call this a halala! lol.It is not Halala cuz they can already reunite without one 😆 Rehaan is a headache yaar!

Thank You! 😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Azhumunji ye kya tha ..you said so much that now i got confused..jo clarity tha wo bhi chali gayi ..ek conclusion tho dedethi ..anyways teri efforts keliye i appreciate you ... i hope ki tu exams mein ye sab nah lekhde..!!😆😆

Arey! Mein to yeh samjhana chahathi hun ke, ZaYa can reunite without Halala and the Quran says that too. That same couple can marry after three talaqs + Three months iddah! I mean even after the third Talaq! Dont get confused!

And thank you 😆 🤗
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Arey! Mein to yeh samjhana chahathi hun ke, ZaYa can reunite without Halala and the Quran says that too. That same couple can marry after three talaqs + Three months iddah! I mean even after the third Talaq! Dont get confused!

And thank you 😆 🤗

oh so can they ???that sound awesome Azhumunji...but i doubt our cv's would take this path as they love dark tunnels more..!!
And Ur welcome dear..🤗BTW kal konsa exam hai??
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago