Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Fahad has to be the most pathetic character of BI
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u knw i wnt kick fahad ass ..he is really behaving dumb ,stupid nd extremely irritating n were dat nafisa went she became positive fr wht reasons nafisa is positive nd selfish n comparing her wd aliya bullshit itna achi hti to atleast sach bol deti n dis fahad ya allah us dhaba ke fire mai zain to bach jayega bt ye fas jaye waha fahad is reallly annoying nw
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fahad is the weakest character I hv seen in any daily soap he does hv brain of his own always work on others command useless man.
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fahad has been shown as a useless character of Beintehaa...I am surprised how vivek agreed to play this role. There is no way he can showcase his acting skills. Pathetic !

Originally posted by: Ashis

Fahad is the weakest character I hv seen in any daily soap he does hv brain of his own always work on others command useless man.

-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He gets manipulated easily n spineless too
TRRRP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chill guys..bcoz of dat fire accident oly zaya r gona reunite..be happy fr dat..
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

u knw i wnt kick fahad ass ..he is really behaving dumb ,stupid nd extremely irritating n were dat nafisa went she became positive fr wht reasons nafisa is positive nd selfish n comparing her wd aliya bullshit itna achi hti to atleast sach bol deti n dis fahad ya allah us dhaba ke fire mai zain to bach jayega bt ye fas jaye waha fahad is reallly annoying nw

Agree dear, even I'm thinking same, all time she was telling, may be I cannot become aliya, but Il try to follow her and all, bull shit, she is seeing everything y suraiya is hating aliya and y she is not letting them reunite and all, but she keeps quite, jus praying to god. I want her confess the truth herself, if not then I think she is not a changed person
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he will die soonwh he''l coms 2 knw abt nafeesa truth..