Spoof Spoiler :- Zarina Vs Suraiya ??

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Spoof Spoiler :- Zarina Vs Suraiya

*Colors popular show Beintehaa is keeping viewers glued due to its daily twists.So far we have seen Zarina and her son Bilaal trying to get Abdullah property. But now tables will turn as from our usless cheap source we have got news that Suraiya will marry Rehman and go against Zarina.According to our pathetic sources Beintehaa will soon travel backward and viewers will see flashbacks. It will be seen that initially Zarina was madly in love with Usman and was about to marry him but Suraiya didn't let that happen as she was elder sister.In coming episodes Zarina and Suraiya will fight out and compete against each other.Sources also say that Shazia will marry Bilaal and Nafeesa will marry Rehan while Ghulam Shabana will head for divorce as Habib(Rehans Dad) will come in between.Wow quite interesting and confusing.*

P.S:-For more gossip please log in to Pee24 website.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Kya Din Aagaye Hai
Ppl no longer comments on my spoofs :( :(

Bas ab yahi dekhna baaki tha

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL Akki, you know there could be some truth to this spoof. Maybe Zarina did want to marry Usman but Suraiya married him instead, could explain her line about how all this should have been hers
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO in other words every single couple will head for a divorce or separation 🤣🤣 How i wish that happens, then they will be busy with their own lives instead of poking their nose in Zaya's relationship😡
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣...GOOD ONE...YOU TARGETED EVERYONE IN ONE SHOT...ALL MARRIED AND SETTLED...😆

NOW NO ONE CAN COME B/w ZAYA..😉

Btw...the ZARINA USMAN connection can come true...but I do not know what the CVS have in store...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL Akki, you know there could be some truth to this spoof. Maybe Zarina did want to marry Usman but Suraiya married him instead, could explain her line about how all this should have been hers

Exactly Mandy...!!! Kuch Bhi Hosakta Hai in Beintehaa😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LMAO in other words every single couple will head for a divorce or separation 🤣🤣 How i wish that happens, then they will be busy with their own lives instead of poking their nose in Zaya's relationship😡

Yes all those so called family members shud go thru Nikaah Talaaq Process Repeatedly. ..Huh bloody losera ruined my ZaYa😡
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL ..Akki bhaiyu ..i wish even this spoiler of your comes true..then ShaLal and NaHan would get married...i'm desperately waiting for that to happen ..( I know which will never happen..!!)...!!🤣🤣🤣
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

🤣...GOOD ONE...YOU TARGETED EVERYONE IN ONE SHOT...ALL MARRIED AND SETTLED...😆

NOW NO ONE CAN COME B/w ZAYA..😉

Btw...the ZARINA USMAN connection can come true...but I do not know what the CVS have in store...

Yeah in one shot I targeted all those evil ppl who messed with ZaYa...!!
Even I feel Usman Zarina has some connection

LMAO what if Zain turns out to be Son of Zarina and Usman...??😆🤣
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

LOL ..Akki bhaiyu ..i wish even this spoiler of your comes true..then ShaLal and NaHan would get married...i'm desperately waiting for that to happen ..( I know which will never happen..!!)...!!🤣🤣🤣

hahaha Renu along with that I want Ghulam Shabana divorce too