Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
and yeah i'm glad to see sneha finally reacting as normal as before the leap, i mean to say caring for her mother etc.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amna malik

i don't think komo has dome this.Y can't they think tht it could be just an accident

yeah it could be just an accident! but this is kzk with villians like komo and debo! hey what i was thinking was there enough time to change asli mukti with a nakli one?? and thenn the real mukti is kidnapped or soething like that?? wouldn't that just be great!!!

Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

yeah it could be just an accident! but this is kzk with villians like komo and debo! hey what i was thinking was there enough time to change asli mukti with a nakli one?? and thenn the real mukti is kidnapped or soething like that?? wouldn't that just be great!!!

Kidnapped idea doesnot work dear.If ekta really wants to continue the lovestory then after some time mukti duplicate will come who will not be mukti but will look like mukti and then maybe their love story begins.Ekta has really showed mukti dead bcoz she was covered with white sheets....Thats so sad!

And its not komo behind all this, someone else has done this...Anurag is really in fired and he will kill that person or will never forgive that person for that..Imagine if bajaj has done all that, then WHAT A twist will occur!I m desparately waiting for this.What do u think?But he is really fired and he will not let himself calm.

Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail
Yes good to see sneha reacting as normal but now the poor family is in deep pain, sneha now needs alot attention of her parents and prem needs so much support of anu to overcome this pain..Now anu prerna will get more close, they will get close in their sorrows due to their children pain and then sam and bajaj misunderstands them!
Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

yeah tht was really a touching scene and then anurag said inspector sahab plzzz isse chor dijye wow!!! he understands his sons grif and feeligs so well wht a dad !!!

That line was awesome, he really felt his pain but the innocent reaction of prem made me cry....everyone was crying yesterday.Every performance just touched my heart especially of anu prem and prerna....the poor family cried so much and for the first time they were united for one cause, the family is soo cute, I feel like hugging them!😳

Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujupanta

And Anu was a sweetheart dad... πŸ˜‰ He was the onlyone that could understand how Prem was feeling....
That scene made me cry...

Yeah I agree, prem also acted like anu on the death of some he loves the most..anu was also so shock due to little prem death that his condition was absolutely like prem.......Anu prem jodi is smashing!!I guess the best beta papa jodi!πŸ‘

Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail

prem wasn't listening the lecture.Anywayz thx alot.very nice dialoguesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey thanks for the dilouges!

And also thanks for the pics puji😊

That scene was great for me.So thanks alot for arranging the dilouges and pics from itπŸ˜›

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hii guys!!Kaisey ho sab?I hope everyone is fine:)

Wow fabulous discussion guys!!Great going πŸ‘

Thanks alot for the pics puji and thanks alot for the dilouges Suchi!!I loved when anurag voice started breaking in the end and he said prem, kuch toh bolo!That was really touching.
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfire

me too maddy! ... i feel like saying "say something to your dad! or cry! or just hug!" ..... but it was a well enacted scene by both cezzane and manoj.

also, i have to say shweta did really well in her "meri hai lagi hai prem ko" scene. i had tears in my eyes when prerna and sneha hugged. for some reason.... it felt so sad.

Yeah well enacted by both of them!!I equally loved prerna performance!!Everyone felt bad..SAb ney bahut rulaya!But I m really desparate to watch Anu prem hug!!I think prem will cry today, he will share his pain..Plz aisa hojaye!!It would be a fantastic scene.😳

madiha_17 thumbnail

i think shweta cries very well.Woh over acting nahin lagti.She is a very talented actress.overall a stunning episode wid amazing performances.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘yaar i can't understand onehting,mukti asiay kasiay mar sakti hia.it was just a small acciident.how can anyone die like this?

Arey adity, I could imagine ur the condition u had while watching the episode, from ur post!!Aww so sad yaar...I agree with u all, every performance was awesome and well potrayed according to the situation but my fav one will remain that Anu prem scene!😳

They were so stupid in mukti case!How could mukti die, usko hua kya tha?Ek jump khayee and the road was also flat, so why her head got such a major injury!!This is totally a stupidity!