Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: indogirl

btw...i posted in the last sticky...did u guys notice that mukti's dad, jeevan has totally disappeared from the face of the earth. Beti ki shadi me nahi aaya...magar uske marne ke baad bhi nahi! I think ekta totally forgot about him in all this drama. A big blooper ๐Ÿ˜†

yaar even in anjali's shaadi in ka,anjali ki maa ko invite kiya tha.Aur jab wo ayi to everyone was surprised and started saying "acha hua aap agayin warna shaadi adhuri lagti"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN she is her mother.Usse to aana hi tha.Infact usse anjali ki shaadi kerwani thi

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

He was busy promoting hi movie the KILLER! ๐Ÿ˜†

true๐Ÿ˜†woh killer main itna busy ho gaya ke apni beti ko bhool gaya batameez namaqool๐Ÿ˜†

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

well....one thing is for sure...now that Bajaj is back with his new wife....Anurag and Prerna are bound to geyt closer....I think Sam will let go then.....what say!!!

sam should.She can't become a haddi btw them

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

yes...cez loves his martial arts....its his passion.....

i love martial art too.Actually i like fighting,dishum dishum.But martial art taekwando and kong fu, i mr eally fond of these things.Love it specially jacky chan's stunts

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: puji_cezzu

I agree with u,his reactions were fun to watch,he was so angry and now he is fired,he will do something with this komo,he will send her jail and prolly she then never comeback to ruin their life...i m also waiting for his another smashing performance but its so sad to see mukti passing away and prem condition like this๐Ÿ˜ญ

i don't think komo has dome this.Y can't they think tht it could be just an accident

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: indogirl

dialogues of today's Anu-Prem scene:
Prem is sitting on a bench with mukti's dupatta on his lap. Anurag goes to him and sits next to him.
Anurag: "Mukti ko khone ka dard tumhe undar hi undar khatam kar raha he Prem. Mujhe batao Prem. Apni takleef mujhe batao. mujhse baat kar...mujhe apni takleef bata. me tere pyaar ko wapas to nahi la sakta...lekin kam se kam tera dard to baant sakta hoon. Kismat se mat lad Prem. kismat se koi jitata nahi he...balki toot jata he...aur me apni aankhon ke samne apne bete ko tutate hue nahi dekh sakta." Anu's eyes fill will tears. "Please mujhse baat kar...mujhse apna gam bant" A tear starts flowing from his eyes. "Mukti ki yaddo ko apne dil me rakho Prem...magar un yaadon ko bojh mat banane do. Jise jana tha wo ja chuka he...lekin aaj jo mere pas he me use khona nahi chahata hoon." Anu looks down. "Tere pyaar ko khone ka dard me samaz sakta hoon Prem. Is dard ko tumhe zindagi bhar sehna he. magar us dard ko bantne se zindagi kati ja sakti he. mujhse baat karo Prem. Mujhse apna dard banto...chalo utho...Mukti ja rahi he...yahan tak ke safar me tumne uska saath diya...ab is aakhri safar me bhi uska saath do.".."Prem"..."Prem" (Louder now). "Prem" He shakes Prem. Now Anurag puts his hand on his face and then pulls him into a hug. Anu is hugging Prem and patting him..."mujhse baat kar...mujhse baat karo Prem"..."Prem"...His voice starts to break. He starts crying."prem tum meri baat sun rahe ho". No response from Prem at all. Prem doesn't even blink. Finally, Anu softly lets go of Prem. He attends the phone, while Prem still sits there like a statue.

prem wasn't listening the lecture.Anywayz thx alot.very nice dialogues๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I can't erase Prem's face from my mind!! That face...that look...Manoj was too good!! Let's see what they show today. I am curious. Prem's face is haunting me...I am sure I am gonna dream about this today!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

sweet dreams then adity๐Ÿ˜†

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Prerna Sneha scene was so touching!! I am glad to see Sneha responding...she is not stone yet!! There is hope!!

I agree coolfire! The way Prerna said "mere haai lag gayi hai usse...i cursed him...but i didn't mean it...i was angry" ufff that was very heart wrenching!! Prerna was too good at it!!

And the best scene was when the police guy pulled Mukti's dupatta and Prem wouldn't let go!! OOOHHH!! that was so painful to watch!! And then the way he just turned around when they took her away...painful!! And the way he just kept staring...Manoj has such an innocent face...Prem's face is etched deep in my mind!!

prerna performed really good.She didn't mean wht she said to prem.but woh ho gaya๐Ÿ˜ญ

Melvee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m simply hating all the things happening in kasauti ...ekta suxx ๐Ÿคข
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i'm so sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ and pissed off too ๐Ÿ˜ก , i can't believe that mukti died!!! why couldn't ekta just let this couple be toegether!!! well i think that mukti should've amrried kul, she would have been alive!!

oh i feel so terrible for prem ๐Ÿ˜ญ , he got his love but just for some moments!!! i hope nothing happens to prem, otherwise Anu-prerna will suffer again over prem2's loss!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i know prerna cursed him that "tu kabhi khush nahin rehpayega, kyunki tune apno ko dhoka diya and yeh ek maa ki aah hai" but she was angry i don't think she should blame herself! ๐Ÿ˜•

i think they have to take care of Prem!!!