Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Prerna Sneha scene was so touching!! I am glad to see Sneha responding...she is not stone yet!! There is hope!!

I agree coolfire! The way Prerna said "mere haai lag gayi hai usse...i cursed him...but i didn't mean it...i was angry" ufff that was very heart wrenching!! Prerna was too good at it!!

And the best scene was when the police guy pulled Mukti's dupatta and Prem wouldn't let go!! OOOHHH!! that was so painful to watch!! And then the way he just turned around when they took her away...painful!! And the way he just kept staring...Manoj has such an innocent face...Prem's face is etched deep in my mind!!

yeah tht was really a touching scene and then anurag said inspector sahab plzzz isse chor dijye wow!!! he understands his sons grif and feeligs so well wht a dad !!!

cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations for this new sticky guyzzz

thanx madiii πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Ohh glad to see ur post sids k!!

And yeah guys alot congartz on the sxth sticky, we covered last pages of the last sticky in a very short time but it was soo fun!!πŸ˜ƒ

very very short time.I was seriously having fun.but jaana para.Anywayz congratz everyoneπŸ‘

amna malik thumbnail

Wow here comes the news of the day!!!Awesome news!!I just love it!!

Guys do you remmeber an article OF CEZ new serial!The channel will be Ary digital!!Yup a kind of promo has come..Wohooo..Now here comes teh detail of it!

A good news for all Manoj aka prem aka UD & Czanne aka AB aka Anurag aka Dad Basu fans !!!!
so the news is that today i saw a teaser kind of promo of a pakistani serial on ARY DIGITAL chanel of Pakistan having our stylish handsome men i.e Manoj & Czanne.

the serial's name is not yet disclosed and its coming soon.

Source of the news.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/416628

wow maddy wow.manoj cezanne together again.Awsome.

amna malik thumbnail

I m sooo excited!!I just wanted cez to play a young kind of role!!And I think now I should watch the promo or should request someone to upload its vid!!Kaisa idea? πŸ˜‰

In the promo, they have shown two stylish men entering and teh other person is Manoj!!WOWW this is rocking..

someone will surely upload the vdo in pakistan serial forum

amna malik thumbnail

And My God!!I watched the episode once again and what a rocking episode it was!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the last scene alot, especially when A hugged prem, there was so much pain in anu voice, and he could not see his son like that..But then in the end when he recived a call of The inspector!!My Gossh!!His reaction was so awesome, full of agaony waley reactions!!I loved his performance.. πŸ‘

Now I think tomorrow there going to be alot anu scenes for us!He will go to komo and I m desparately waiting for his threatened performance!But before that I really want prem to utter a word and shares the pain with anu, and now I want a hug from prem to anu!!

very nice episode.very emotional.Very good performances.Cezanne shweta manoj,these three rocked.πŸ‘

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

hey Madiha...

this si great news...Anu and Prem together...well, looks like its going to air in Pakistan..right...we can't see it then...how sad!!!

i think nomo or nobi will upload its vdo regularly

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I just saw the episode...and I sobbed like a two year old!!

I don't understand...why didn't Prem take Mukti hospital!! I thought he was going to the hospital!! I mean isn't that normal!! Why bring her to the house?? They didn't even check her pulse!! What crap!! No first aid nothing!! LOL!! Ekta ko marna tha usee bas maar diya!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyways I felt for Prem...I really did. Hope this never happens to anyone in real life. Still very sad.

Shweta and Cezanne were both brilliant. Shweta has become the queen of rona dhona!! She made me cry!! Manoj was so good...he was great with that blank expression...and I have always loved Tina. She just had a little problem keeping her eyes closed when the thali fell!! πŸ˜†

Let's see ab aur kya kasauti baki hai!!

i think shweta cries very well.Woh over acting nahin lagti.She is a very talented actress.overall a stunning episode wid amazing performances.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘yaar i can't understand onehting,mukti asiay kasiay mar sakti hia.it was just a small acciident.how can anyone die like this?

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravan1290

yes yaar but asli rocking will happen when bajaj c them hugging....I am waiting for that....

oye hoye balle shalle.Kya gal kiti haiπŸ‘

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: indogirl

I also saw the episode. Mindblowing acting by all..especially Manoj. I really felt for him today. Poor guy is in soo much shock that he didn't even blink once. Prerna's reaction was very touching...and then Sneha hugging her...great acting. Then that scene where mukti's aatma comes to Prem...and the song played in the background...that i think was the scene of the day...Mukti was looking soo pretty in white...she was smiling and happy...it is so sad that we never had a chance to see her smile when she was alive....And then that Anu-Prem scene. Great acting by both really. I just loved the way he held prem...there was so much love in that hug...But Prem...he was not even moving...hope he breaks soon.

I think tomorrow, when Anu finishes talking on the phone...Prem won't be there anymore....i think after hearing Anu saying that the brakes were removed on purpose...Prem is going go to Komo...He will take out his anger and then he will break...and then Anurag will bring him home.

but how did anu know tht truck did the accident?i think police might've told him tht.But the accident wasn't seriious at all.it was a bacha accident