Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Cezanne Khan in a new show read the part which is highlighted in pick
Globetrotting Simple bags a Pakistani serial

Life's a fast track for the saucy actor Simple Kaul who is literally living out of her suitcase these days. Dubai, Malaysia, Hyderabad, Tirupati, presently in Mumbai and in future maybe Turkey. The exuberant girl surely knows how to manage her career. Currently, she is busy with an episodic with negative shades for Don on Star One.

" When my friend Shruti Seth (of Shararat serial and Fannaa fame) got a chance to work in a Pakistani serial, she put in a word with the producerswho had seen my work in Shararat and Yeh Meri Life Hai," reveals Simple about her foray into the Pak tele scene.

The actor has recently completed shooting in Dubai for a 13 episode serial, Barsaat ki
ek Raat
, for producers Fahim and Afzal. Elaborating on her role she says," It's a love triangle shot entirely in Dubai with
the well-known Pakistani tele actress Iffat, Vikas Bhalla and me. In the beginning my character has shades of grey, gradually turning into a strong and positive one." Another Indian actor who is a part of the entourage is Himani Shivpuri playing the
hero's mother.

The Pak producers are so happy with her work that she has been cast as the heroine of their next serial scheduled to begin shooting in the near future.

"I just signed the contract and left as I had other commitments but I know it is going to be a continuous serial for a year or so and the location will be either Dubai or Turkey," exclaims the actor enthusiastically. No, she is not aware of the name of the serial or the rest of the cast but there is a buzz that Cezanne Khan will be opposite her.

And while in Dubai, the foodie in her checked out Sanjeev Kapoor's
restaurant Khana Khazana and found the food to be yummy and superlicious!
Her next stop was the magical Malaysia. where she will be spotted in a Malaysia Tourism Board commercial promoting the exotic locale.

Meanwhile, the sprightly actor is into shooting for commercials as
she puts it, "just two days' work and you get paid well." Like we said
before, she sure knows how to handle her career!

bullrock_jazz thumbnail

Pictures From 26th September 2006

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Wow great dilouges 👏 👏

The scene was so rocking and so were the dilouges and the acting done by them made it more touching..

Thanks for it hun 😉
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

And My God!!I watched the episode once again and what a rocking episode it was!! 👏 👏

I loved the last scene alot, especially when A hugged prem, there was so much pain in anu voice, and he could not see his son like that..But then in the end when he recived a call of The inspector!!My Gossh!!His reaction was so awesome, full of agaony waley reactions!!I loved his performance.. 👏

Now I think tomorrow there going to be alot anu scenes for us!He will go to komo and I m desparately waiting for his threatened performance!But before that I really want prem to utter a word and shares the pain with anu, and now I want a hug from prem to anu!!

me too maddy! ... i feel like saying "say something to your dad! or cry! or just hug!" ..... but it was a well enacted scene by both cezzane and manoj.

also, i have to say shweta did really well in her "meri hai lagi hai prem ko" scene. i had tears in my eyes when prerna and sneha hugged. for some reason.... it felt so sad.

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was an awefully touching episode....brillant performances by..Anurag-Prerna-Prem and Sneha 👏

absouletly so believable....they all made me cry today....
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

it was an awefully touching episode....brillant performances by..Anurag-Prerna-Prem and Sneha 👏

absouletly so believable....they all made me cry today....

I know...esp. Prerna.She was awesome..And my baby, Prem too..👏👏
smartypant thumbnail
And Anu was a sweetheart dad... 😉 He was the onlyone that could understand how Prem was feeling....
That scene made me cry...
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I can't erase Prem's face from my mind!! That face...that look...Manoj was too good!! Let's see what they show today. I am curious. Prem's face is haunting me...I am sure I am gonna dream about this today!! 😆 😆 😆

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prerna Sneha scene was so touching!! I am glad to see Sneha responding...she is not stone yet!! There is hope!!

I agree coolfire! The way Prerna said "mere haai lag gayi hai usse...i cursed him...but i didn't mean it...i was angry" ufff that was very heart wrenching!! Prerna was too good at it!!

And the best scene was when the police guy pulled Mukti's dupatta and Prem wouldn't let go!! OOOHHH!! that was so painful to watch!! And then the way he just turned around when they took her away...painful!! And the way he just kept staring...Manoj has such an innocent face...Prem's face is etched deep in my mind!!
cezzurockz thumbnail
hi adity im online frm ma uni and nice to c u online

yaar every scene of yesterday's epi was so touchy prerna acted so well the way she said k mere bache ko meri haye lagi hai wow!!! and at the same moment sneha's touch to her was awesome

and anurag and prem toh.....yaar wht a scene .....simply mindblowing wanna wathch it again both acted so well aaj bas prem dad basu gale lag k khub raye plzzz