Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: amaypranay

hey Madiha...

this si great news...Anu and Prem together...well, looks like its going to air in Pakistan..right...we can't see it then...how sad!!!

I have also the same problem,how we will watch it,we dont have the channel u r talking about,plz reqeust the uploaders to upload its viddd..plzz!I also want to enjoy his new serial with manoj.keep on posting pics also and thanks for this rocking newsπŸ˜ƒ

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well....one thing is for sure...now that Bajaj is back with his new wife....Anurag and Prerna are bound to geyt closer....I think Sam will let go then.....what say!!!
bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Cezanne Khan, who plays Anuraag Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, has a new passion - learning the art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

Khan says this is his way of building concentration, discipline and focus for his next big step - into films.

Didn't you hurt your arm a few days ago, while practicing Kung Fu?
No, that's not true. I got hurt after I slammed into a door at home, and hit my hand. It wasn't anything serious, just a pulled muscle. I was fine in a day, after some medication. I practice Kung Fu at the studios, when I am doing my serial, "Kasautii Zindagii Kay". At home, I train every day, from 7 to 9 am, with my trainer, Mani Shankar Yadav.

What is Shaolin Kung Fu?
Shaolin Kung Fu deals with various forms of Kung Fu and teaches us how to handle different weapons - like the samurai, stick and manchaka; Kung Fu is a part of Shaolin Kung Fu. I am learning the complete Shaolin Kung Fu, which has a lot of weapons. I have already learnt to use the stick, knife and sword.

How long have you been training?
It's been almost six months since I started. I have always preferred martial arts to weight training. Martial arts always interested me.

You have a new friend in co-star Ronit Roy?
Yes, I like and respect him a lot. Today, I know him well and we often sit and discuss a lot of things on the sets. Recently, on TV, when all my co-stars blasted me and said nasty things, Ronit preferred not to comment. I can never forget that and will always appreciate it.
bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Yes episode was so rocking,everyone just rocked and performed to the depth of the respective character πŸ‘ πŸ‘ it will be wrong to give the only credit to cezanne becasue every actor was rocking in their way..but i loved the way prerna cried and anu also cried in the end while hugging prem,i agree with amaypranay,anu can understand the feeling of pain becoz he also lost someone of his very special son(little prem)so thatswhy he is trying his best to console prem,kzk writers did a nice job in sending anu to prem bcoz usually they send prerna,now we will get to see an emotional drama between a son and a dad, and it will be totally different to watch bcoz usually in kzk they dont focuss much on a son and a father relationship..what say...also posts in my separate topic guys πŸ˜ƒ
amaypranay thumbnail
yes...cez loves his martial arts....its his passion.....
amaypranay thumbnail
yes...puji..it was nice that Anu went to Prem...its always Prerna otherwize...
bullrock_jazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

And My God!!I watched the episode once again and what a rocking episode it was!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the last scene alot, especially when A hugged prem, there was so much pain in anu voice, and he could not see his son like that..But then in the end when he recived a call of The inspector!!My Gossh!!His reaction was so awesome, full of agaony waley reactions!!I loved his performance.. πŸ‘

Now I think tomorrow there going to be alot anu scenes for us!He will go to komo and I m desparately waiting for his threatened performance!But before that I really want prem to utter a word and shares the pain with anu, and now I want a hug from prem to anu!!

I agree with u,his reactions were fun to watch,he was so angry and now he is fired,he will do something with this komo,he will send her jail and prolly she then never comeback to ruin their life...i m also waiting for his another smashing performance but its so sad to see mukti passing away and prem condition like this😭

bullrock_jazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

yes...cez loves his martial arts....its his passion.....

Nice to know,amayπŸ˜›

Due to the praticing of this art his body strusture is very broad and did u notice he has reduced alot weight,he is looking more thin and young,i also read this somewhere in the article that he has decresed alot weight...its niceπŸ˜ƒ

amaypranay thumbnail
yes...he has lost about 9 kilos....and yes, it suits him fine now....
indogirl thumbnail
dialogues of today's Anu-Prem scene:
Prem is sitting on a bench with mukti's dupatta on his lap. Anurag goes to him and sits next to him.
Anurag: "Mukti ko khone ka dard tumhe undar hi undar khatam kar raha he Prem. Mujhe batao Prem. Apni takleef mujhe batao. mujhse baat kar...mujhe apni takleef bata. me tere pyaar ko wapas to nahi la sakta...lekin kam se kam tera dard to baant sakta hoon. Kismat se mat lad Prem. kismat se koi jitata nahi he...balki toot jata he...aur me apni aankhon ke samne apne bete ko tutate hue nahi dekh sakta." Anu's eyes fill will tears. "Please mujhse baat kar...mujhse apna gam bant" A tear starts flowing from his eyes. "Mukti ki yaddo ko apne dil me rakho Prem...magar un yaadon ko bojh mat banane do. Jise jana tha wo ja chuka he...lekin aaj jo mere pas he me use khona nahi chahata hoon." Anu looks down. "Tere pyaar ko khone ka dard me samaz sakta hoon Prem. Is dard ko tumhe zindagi bhar sehna he. magar us dard ko bantne se zindagi kati ja sakti he. mujhse baat karo Prem. Mujhse apna dard banto...chalo utho...Mukti ja rahi he...yahan tak ke safar me tumne uska saath diya...ab is aakhri safar me bhi uska saath do.".."Prem"..."Prem" (Louder now). "Prem" He shakes Prem. Now Anurag puts his hand on his face and then pulls him into a hug. Anu is hugging Prem and patting him..."mujhse baat kar...mujhse baat karo Prem"..."Prem"...His voice starts to break. He starts crying."prem tum meri baat sun rahe ho". No response from Prem at all. Prem doesn't even blink. Finally, Anu softly lets go of Prem. He attends the phone, while Prem still sits there like a statue.